剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You never can tell with people.
人心难测
So tomorrow morning-- you're sure?
明天早上 你确定吗
Yeah. He's usually back by 10:00.
是的 他一般十点回来
Thank you.
谢谢
$200 a night.
一晚上200美元
Look at this room.
看看这个房♥间
It's a veritable petri dish.
简直像个细菌培养皿一样
I can't imagine what I would see with a black light.
简直无法想象在黑光下能照出多少细菌
Or worse, I can imagine.
更糟的是 我能想象得到
Here.
给你这个
It also controls the temperature and the lights.
它还能控制室温和灯光
And--and this is for the TV.
这个是电视遥控器
Of course, if Belly were still here, he'd be delighted.
要是贝利还活着的话 应该会很高兴
You know, he and I used to argue about this.
他和我经常为这些事情争论
At what point does technology outpace its usefulness?
科技究竟在多大程度上超越了其实用性
Walter, I'm gonna try and get some sleep.
沃尔特 我想要去睡觉了
Can I get you anything before I go?
在我走之前 你还需要什么吗
Perhaps a glass of water?
要给你倒杯水吗
Do you have any idea how many viruses
你知道一个普通的水杯
a simple water glass can carry?
能携带多少病毒吗
Okay.
好吧
Well, if you need me, I'm right next door.
有什么需要 我就在隔壁
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter
沃尔特
Walter, it's me.
沃尔特 是我
I'm coming in.
我马上进来了
Hair follicles on the bedspread,
床罩上全是头皮屑
dead skin cells on the pillow,
枕头上全是死皮细胞
chocolate stains on the desk
桌子上有巧克力污迹
and strawberry juice on the carpet--
毯子上还有草莓汁
not to mention bodily fluids,
更不要提残留的体液
seminal stains and phlegm... Walter.
精斑和黏痰... 沃尔特
And urine on the carpet!
毯子上还有尿液
Don't you realize the harm these pathogens can provoke?
你知道这些病原体能引起多大危害吗
I tried to ignore that. Walter...
我试着去忽视这些 沃尔特...
I tried to ignore that! Walter!
我也想无视这些 沃尔特
There is nothing here that can hurt you.
房♥间里没有什么能伤害你
This is all in your mind.
这是心魔作祟
I'm sorry. Does that hurt?
很抱歉 疼吗
Not as deeply as my pride.
手伤得再深也不比自尊的伤痛
Mysophobia...
不洁恐惧症
I haven't had an attack in years.
很多年没有发病了
It's curious, don't you think?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
The things that we see, that we investigate,
我们看到的 调查的那东西
and you don't bat an eye,
你都能泰然处之
and some harmless germs make you shake in your boots.
一些无害细菌却把你吓倒
I suppose it is.
我想是的
Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白
my wife,
我的妻子
used to say I was a man of contradictions.
以前说我是一个矛盾之人
She liked that about me.
她喜欢我的矛盾
I liked everything about her.
而我喜欢她的全部
She committed suicide. Did you know that?
你知道吗 她自杀了
After our Peter died.
就在我们的彼特死之后
I'm glad she never knew me like this...
我很欣慰她没见到我这副样子
afraid of things I can't even see.
害怕我都看不见的东西
Walter, I don't think
沃尔特 我觉得
I'm gonna get much sleep tonight either.
我今晚也睡不着
What do you say to a root beer float?
去喝点漂浮沙士怎样
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不
Let me show you how.
让我教你怎么喝
You take the straw out of the glass, thusly.
首先把吸管抽出来
Then stab the ice cream...
然后猛戳冰淇淋
push the straw down to the root beer at the bottom,
然后把吸管推至沙士底部
and then you suck up
然后吮吸
the ice cream and the soda simultaneously
同时吸入冰淇淋和苏打水
to deliver the perfect blend
以获得完美的混合
of sugary goodness, like so.
享受甜美感觉 就像这样
Better?
好点了吗
Better.
好多了
"Does he pose a significant threat to himself or others?"
"是否对自己和他人构成威胁"
The letter in your jacket from St. Claire's.
你外衣兜里来自圣克莱尔的那封信
I wasn't snooping.
我不是偷看
I-I saw the emblem.
我看到了医院的徽章
Well, perhaps I was snooping a bit.
也许我是偷看了点
I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see that.
对不起 你本不该看到的
It's all right.
没关系
I've known for three years that this day
三年以来我都清楚 这一天
would come sooner or later,
迟早是要到来的
that I was a burden to fringe division and to you.
我对潜科学部门和你都是个负担
Walter--
沃尔特
No need to sugarcoat it.
没必要巧言掩饰什么
I've never had any illusions
对于这份关系的实质
about the nature of this relationship--
我们之间的关系
of our relationship.
我从不抱有幻想
I merely work for you.
我只是为你工作
We're not family.
我们不是家人
If I should cease to be useful,
如果哪天我没用了
if my behaviors are outweighing my value, well...
我的行为带来的损害超过了我的价值
That's why you left the lab, isn't it, Walter...
这才是你离开实验室的原因 是吗 沃尔特
to prove that you're capable?
证明你的能力
I suppose tonight hasn't been my strongest showing.
我想今晚不是对我能力的最佳展示
I need you to understand that...
我要你明白一点
whatever decision I make,
无论我作出怎样的决定
I'm only trying to do what's best.
我是为了大局着想
What's best for whom, Agent Dunham?
为谁的大局 德探员
Oh, dear.
天呐
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lieutenant Daniels?
丹尼尔斯督察
Special agent Olivia Dunham.
我是特别探员奥利维亚·德纳姆
You're the Fed who's been pulling rank on my officers.
你就是那个在我的警官面前摆架子的探员
I got eyewitnesses reporting something
有目击者报告称看到了一些
that nobody seems to be able to explain.
无人能解释的现象
I got a federal agent firing shots in public--that's you.
一位联邦探员当众开枪 就是你
I got a car that ran into a wall of blinding light.
一辆车撞上一堵光墙
You want to tell me what the hell's going on here, agent?
你能解释下到底是什么情况吗 探员
I don't know either.
我也不知道
But like I told your officers,
但正如我对你的警官说的那样
I can handle it from here.
此案现在由我来接手
So we're gonna need the case files,
所以 我们需要案件卷宗
witness statements,
证人证言
and also the security footage from above the cash register.
还有收银机上方那个探头的监控录像
Before we discuss the handling of evidence,
在我们谈论移交证据之前
you're gonna have to explain to me
你得向我明确地解释一下
exactly what your jurisdiction is here.
你确切的司法管辖权
I think that this is all you'll need.
我想这就足够了
The name at the top is my division chief,
最上边是我们部门主管的名字
Phillip Broyles, and below that, his boss.
飞利浦·布洛伊 下面则是他的主管
I'm sure that you'll recognize that name.
我肯定你见过那名字
Blanket authority.
全权受理
There you go.
给你
I tried to give him some soup,
我想给他喝点汤
but he said he wasn't interested.
但他说他不想喝
Thank you.
谢谢
We should go now.
我们现在该走了
I want to be at Cameron James' apartment
我想在卡梅隆·詹姆斯回家前
before he gets home.
赶到他的公♥寓♥
This is because of what I did to all of you.
这都是由于我的所作所为而造成的
This is because of me.
都是我造的孽
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表