剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, so who would do this, and how do we stop it?
那这是谁干的 我们又如何阻止呢
I don't know. I need my lab.
我不知道 我需要我的实验室
But we can't move them, Walter.
但我们没法移♥动♥他们 沃尔特
How are we gonna get one of these people to your--
我们如何将这些人移♥动♥到...
Very carefully.
小心点就是了
Walter, we can't risk it.
沃尔特 我们不能冒这个险
I don't know how long they have left,
即使我们不移♥动♥他们
even without moving them.
也难说他们还剩多少时间
I can't be certain.
我说不好
Do you have any kind of insurance?
你们有保险吗
I mean, if I volunteer for your experiment
我指如果我自愿参加实验
and something goes wrong,
然后发生了意外
what happens, you know, to my next of kin?
我最近亲属有什么保障吗
The bureau takes care of you.
局里会照顾他们
Everybody that we work on is fully-covered.
每个与我们合作的人都有全面保障
It's in the regs.
这是规定
Okay.
好吧
You can use me.
那你们就用我吧
Whatever you need.
要我做什么都行
I'm sorry, what's your name?
抱歉 你叫什么名字
Jessica Holt.
杰西卡·霍尔特
Do you know what you're saying, Jessica?
你想清楚了吗 杰西卡
Yeah, I do.
想清楚了
I need a solid-board stretcher,
我需要个硬板担架
uh, and some ice packs and a blanket.
几个冰袋和一条毯子
Must seem a little bizarre, huh?
是不是感觉有点怪啊
Well, I'm an E.R. nurse.
我是个急诊护士
Night shifts on Fridays, that's bizarre.
周五上晚班才叫怪
If there anything that I can do to make it a little more pleasant,
如果要我做什么让你能舒服一点
please let me know.
尽管说
Actually, there is.
还真有件事
Um, could you get my phone for me, please?
你能帮我拿下手♥机♥吗
It's in my handbag.
在我的包里
Of course.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Mike, it's me.
迈克 是我
No, I know.
不 我知道
Um. Yeah. Listen,
没错 听我说
I, um, I need you to pick up Sarah after school for me, please.
你替我接莎拉放学好吗
No, I--I know it's not your day,
不 我知道今天不该你接
um, but, you know, please, Mike.
但拜托了 迈克
Um, I'll explain it to you later, okay?
我之后再跟你解释 好吗
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Thanks. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
Olivia, how long until this antidote is ready?
奥利维亚 解毒剂还要多久能好
I'll just check with Walter.
我去问问沃尔特
How close are we?
进度如何了
We're starting to see first results now.
马上就能看到首个结果了
But how long is it going to take?
还要多久能完成
At this rate, it's gonna be at least a couple more minutes.
按这个速度 至少还得要几分钟
Hey, Walter, her temperature's rising rapidly.
沃尔特 她的体温在快速上升
How rapidly?
有多快
Uh, two degrees in the past 23 seconds.
刚刚23秒秒内上升了两度
What about an ice bath?
把她浸在冰水里行吗
No, that won't help. Just try to keep her calm.
这没用 尽量让她保持冷静
Jessica?
杰西卡
Jessica, I just want you to focus on me, okay?
杰西卡 你得把精神集中在我身上
Okay.
好
Peter, grab the ammonium nitrate.
彼得 把硝酸铵拿来
You want to speed up the condensation?
你想加速凝结吗
Unless you have a better idea.
除非你另有高招
Walter, she's at 104 degrees.
沃尔特 她已经有104度了
Uh, we need 60 seconds more.
还需要一分钟
We don't have 60 seconds.
她撑不到一分钟
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Get away from me!
离我远点
Oh, here.
抓着我
Jessica,
杰西卡
just focus on your breathing.
把注意力集中在呼吸上
Walter!
沃尔特
40 seconds more!
还要四十秒
How are you doing that?
你怎么做到的
Her temperature's dropping.
她的体温在下降
She's okay.
她没事了
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I have no idea.
不知道
This should permanently remove
这应该能彻底清除
and neutralize the nanites in your system.
并毁坏你体内的纳米机器人了
Thank you.
谢谢
I can breathe now.
我现在可以松口气了
You and a lot of other people.
其他人也是
Walter, do you have any idea what just happened to me?
沃尔特 你知道我刚刚到底怎么回事吗
I could make an educated guess.
凭我的经验推测
Cortexiphan has given you certain kinetic powers.
克特西芬给了你一定的动能
Moving molecules so quickly
你能让分子高速移♥动♥
that you can create spontaneous combustion, yes?
以致产生人体自燃 对吧
Well, perhaps in this case, you slowed the molecules down,
或许刚刚你是减缓了分子运动的速度
causing her to cool down.
从而降低了她的体温
But how did I do it?
可我是怎么做到的
I'm afraid I have no idea.
这我恐怕不知道
I should get her home.
我去送她回家
You'll let me know what happens with the others, then?
你能把其他人的情况告诉我吗
I will, but now that the antidote's been synthesized,
我会的 现在合成了解毒剂
they'll all be fine, thanks to you.
他们会没事的 多亏了你
Thank you.
多亏了你才是
I don't know how you did it, but you did.
我不知道你怎么做到的 可你救了我
You know, not everybody would volunteer to be Walter's guinea pig.
不是每个人都能自愿给沃尔特当小白鼠的
It wasn't really for me.
我不是为自己
I've got a four-foot-tall redhead at home
我家还有个一米二的红发小姑娘
who's constantly in dire need of mac and cheese
总是吵着要吃芝士通心粉
and help with her math.
数学也差得要命
And her father's an idiot.
她爸又是个傻缺
Well, if you ever need help
如果你哪天
getting to the head of the line in an E.R...
在急诊室需要插队...
And listen, if you find that you have any more symptoms,
如果你出现了其他症状
give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
I will.
好的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye.
拜
Dunham. We know who's responsible for the nanites.
德纳姆 我们知道是谁放了机器人
This was taken ten minutes before the first victim was reported.
这是接到首通报案前十分钟拍到的
Another camera picked him up leaving the scene,
另一个摄像头拍到了他离开现场
but we lost him after that.
但之后便不知去向了
Well, at least we know Jones is in our universe.
至少我们知道琼斯在这个世界
So what does infecting a bunch of people with nanites
他让一群人感染上纳米机器人
have to do with ending the world?
跟毁灭世界有什么关系
I mean, everything Jones has done
琼斯的所有行动
has been in service of collapsing our two universes
都是为了毁灭两个世界
in order to create a third.
以创造一个新的
But destroying the bridge ruined that plan.
闭桥让他的阴谋无法得逞
As far as we know.
那是我们的看法
You think he found another way
你觉得他找到了其他
to create his own universe in place of ours?
毁灭旧世界创造新世界的办法吗
I don't know.
不知道
But we do know Jones.
可我们了解琼斯
We know he's not gonna just give up.
他不达目的誓不罢休
No.
不
That can't be.
不可能
A chimeric structure in nanites. I don't believe it.
纳米机器人里居然有嵌合体结构 难以置信
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表