Martin先生 我是Frasier Crane医生
Mr. Martian My name is Dr Frasier Crane.
我和其他一些电台主播
I am here with some other talent from KACL.
我的制片人 Roz Doyle
My producer, Roz Doyle.
美食评论家 Gil Chesterton
Gil Chesterton, food critic.
体育解说 Bob Brisco
Bob Brisco, sports.
故事女王 Tooty Feingold
Tooty Feingold, the Story Lady.
健康食品的Ray Schmidt和手工艺人 Judy小姐
Ray Schmidt, the Green Grocer and Miss Judy, arts and crafts.
抱歉 Judy 我不知道你姓什么
Sorry, Judy, I don't know your last name.
我现在没空 我正在开董事会呢 请回吧
I don't have time for this. I'm in the middle of a board meeting. Please.
Martin先生 只要一小会儿
This will only take a moment. Mr. Martin
今早 您开除了Kenny Daly
This morning you fired Kenny Daly,
他真的是位很好的台长 也是正直的人
a wonderful station manager and a man of integrity.
Mr.Martin 在我们行业 这确实是很罕见的品质
That is a very rare quality in this industry. Mr.Martin.
你想想 你把Kenny Daly们都开除了 还剩什么
I promise you. You fire all the Kenny Dalys, what are you left with?
一群马屁精和奉承小人了 我说得对吗
A bunch of sycophants and yes-men. Am I right?
对 - 你说得太对了
Yes! - You're right!
也许重新聘回Kenny挺冒险的
Now it would be a great risk to hire Kenny back.
但我想说 一个不敢冒险的人
But I am here to tell you a man that stops taking
将来肯定会自食苦果
risks in life pays a very dear price indeed.
关于这个 我最清楚
I know whereof I speak.
我看得出 您似乎被我说动了
And I can see that I'm getting through to you,
那 我再问您最后一个问题
so let me just leave you with one last question.
你想要一个怎样的电台
What kind of radio station do you want?
你知道吗 Crane医生
You know, Dr Crane.
整个董事会上
That is the exact question I've been
我就一直在问自己这个问题
asking myself all through that board meeting.
你也知道 我们的收听率下降了
As you know, our ratings are down, and
里面那些数据狂认为能单靠
the number crunchers in there think they can fix this thing
巴结赞助商就能解决问题 我可不这么认为
by sucking up to our sponsors. Well, that's not what I think.
好极了
Bravo!
多亏了你 我这次要放手一搏
Thanks to you, I'm going with my gut on this one.
太好了 - 我要昂首阔步走进去
You bet you are. - I'm going to march right in there
告诉他们要按我的来
and tell them we're doing it my way.
少废话
No more talk.
正是 行动才是王道
Exactly. Action.
不 取消语言类节目 从现在开始
No, no more talk radio. From this moment on,
电台全放拉丁美洲音乐
the station is all Latino music,
不干别的了
all the time.
您说什么 - 谢谢你 Crane医生
I beg your pardon? - Thank you, Dr Crane.
我找到自己的根了
I'm going back to my roots.
但 但
But, just...
刚刚我出来的时候
I may have walked out of that meeting
可能还是集团红人Joe Martin
Joe Martin, corporate sell-out,
但进去的时候就是
but I'm walking back in
冒险家Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez, risk taker.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
你把我们的饭碗都丢了
You just got us all fired.
你怎么说 - 好了 好了 别慌张
What did you say? - All right, don't panic!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表