第五季 第二十三集
Tricia 实在抱歉
Tricia, I am so very sorry.
等很久了吗
Have you been waiting long?
我们来看看啊 我们约好中午见的
Well, let's see. We were supposed to meet at noon,
现在都12点45了
and it's now quarter to one.
真对不起 只是发生了件不同寻常的事
Well, I do apologize, it's just that the most extraordinary thing happened.
好吧 至少我还能从中听点有趣的事
Well, at least I'll get a colourful anecdote out of this.
怎么回事
What was it?
我的表停了 - 我得走了
My watch stopped. - I've got to go.
别别别 别啊 是很不同寻常的
No, no, no, no. That is extraordinary.
这是制♥作♥精良的瑞士时钟
You see, it's a very fine Swiss timepiece.
十年才慢一分钟
It only loses a minute per decade.
所以你戴了这表有多久
And you've had it for what,
450年
450 years?
抱歉 Frasier 我一点还有约
I'm sorry Frasier, I have an appointment at one.
别别别 等等 再给我一次机会吧
No, no, no, please, please, let me have another chance.
昨夜见到你太幸运
I so enjoyed meeting you last night,
我想更好地了解你
I'd love to get to know you better.
既然瑞士手表也有例外
Well, I suppose even Swiss watches sometimes stop.
也不知道有多少奶酪火锅会因此煮过头
You'd be amazed how much fondue gets overcooked that way.
明天中午吃顿饭如何
How about lunch tomorrow?
我认识芽庄餐厅的领班
I know the maitre d' over at Le Petit Bistro.
他会给咱留最好的座位
He'll give us the best table in the house.
好不好
Please?
好吧 1点见
OK. I'll meet you there at one.
就是时针指向
That's when the little hand is...
我知道了 知道了
Yes, yes, I know, I know.
到时候见 - 好
See you then. - OK.
Frasier - Niles
Frasier. - Niles
你有座位真是太好了
Thank God you have room.
我刚和一个动物标本剥制师
I just spent ten stupefying minutes
坐了十分钟 太可怕了
sharing a table with a taxidermist.
我发誓他都不用填充他的战利品
I swear, he doesn't have to stuff his trophies.
直接就钻孔了
He can just bore them stiff.
那女人是谁
Who was that woman?
是我昨晚在歌♥剧院遇见的
Actually, a young lady I met at the opera last night.
Niles 我发誓 这次不同以往
I swear, Niles, it was remarkable.
我们手接触的瞬间 有火花闪耀
Our hands touched, there was a spark.
交谈十分钟
After ten minutes of conversation,
我就知道我必须深入了解她
I knew I had to know this young woman better.
有过这种感觉吗
Ever experience that sort of thing?
有啊 我知道火花
Actually, yes, I do know a thing or two about the spark of attraction.
劳驾 请给我杯无脂卡布奇诺
Excuse me. Can I have the non-fat cappuccino, please?
这么说来 最近有情况啊
Well, what am I to deduce, that you've recently gotten lucky?
是啊 有意思的是 她和你住一栋楼
Yes, and And here's the kicker: she lives in your building.
比你低五层 叫Allison Landis
Five floors down. Allison Landis.
你个小滑头 我都不认识她
You little sneak. I don't even know the woman.
你们怎么遇见的
How did you two meet?
就是在电梯里聊了两句
Well, we were just chatting on the elevator.
我送她到车♥库♥
I walked her to her car
结果发现她把钥匙锁车里了
where it turned out she'd locked her keys inside.
我机智地挽救了局面
My resourcefulness saved the day.
你拿衣服架把钥匙捞出来了
You got them out with a coat hanger?
我打给了汽车俱乐部
I called the auto club.
我上哪去找衣架啊
Where would I find a coat hanger?
她请我吃午饭 我们聊得很投缘
Anyway, she invited me to join her for lunch, we hit it off.
第二天我带她吃晚饭
The next night I took her to dinner.
一来二去的
One thing led to another
根本不需要多说了
and soon there was no further need for words.
除了你一直蹦出口的"谢谢"
Except for your frantically-babbled "Thank yous".
我今晚也约了她
I'm seeing her again tonight,
如果我明天打壁球无精打采的话
so you'll understand if I'm drained tomorrow at our squash game.
我的夜生活可能就是精神焕发的了
My love-making can get slightly athletic.
比你的壁球有激♥情♥多了
It's more than we said for your squash game.
说来好笑 我远离床事太久
It's funny. I've been away from the seduction scene so long
害怕技巧都生疏了呢 - 是该担心
I was worried I'd lost my technique. - Yes, Niles.
根本都是些毫无必要的担心嘛
Were those fears ever groundless.
就像法语 可能几年不说
You know, it's like French. You can go without speaking it for years
可待在法国林荫小道一会儿 你就
and then a few hours on the old boulevard d'amour, then you...
你去哪啊 - 找那个标本剥制师
Where are you going? - To sit with the taxidermist.
难以置信居然连着两天都这样
I can't believe this has happened to me two days in a row.
Frasier 你的车坏了 这很正常啊
Frasier, you had car trouble, it can happen to anyone.
她可能还在芽庄餐厅
Maybe she's still at Le Petit Bistro.
没有 - 什么
She isn't. - What?
如果你在说Tricia的话
If you're talking about someone named Tricia,
她打电♥话♥说她走了
she called to say she was leaving the restaurant.
她还说座位确实如你所说
She alsp said you were right about the table.
很漂亮 位置也极好
that it was a beautiful table in prime location
她希望你的尸首躺在上面
and she wished you were laid out dead on top of it.
是答录机
It's her machine.
你好 Tricia 我是Frasier 实在抱歉
Hello, Tricia, it's Frasier. Look, I'm terribly sorry
我的车在等红绿灯时没电了
but it's just my car battery went dead at a light
而我又没带手♥机♥
and I didn't have my cell phone with me.
好不容易到餐厅 我发现我没法进去
By the time I got a jump I realized I couldn't go to the restaurant
因为我穿着滑稽的短裤
because I was wearing ridiculous shorts.
我知道听起来像假的 但确实是这样
I know how this sounds but it's the truth.
你可以问我弟弟
Here, just ask my brother.
他确实穿着滑稽的短裤
They're ridiculous shorts.
无论如何 请再给我一次机会
Anyway, please give me one more chance.
无论何时何地我都会去
I'll go anywhere, anytime.
给我打个电♥话♥
Just give me a call.
求你了
Please.
能把电♥话♥给我吗
May I have the phone?
给你
Of course.
天啊 我觉得和她很有希望
God. I had such high hopes for this young woman.
可我现在搞砸了两次
Now I've gone and blown it twice.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Whom are you calling?
Allison 好几个小时没说话了
Allison. It's been hours since we spoke.
你 好吗
Hello, there.
怎么样
How are you feeling?
我也是
Me, too.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too...
老天 去我卧室讲吧
Oh for God's sake, take it in my bedroom.
你这是在伤口上撒盐啊
You're making the dog twitch.
Frasier 你知道我给你准备的生日计划
Frasier, you'll be so excited when you hear
一定会很兴奋的
what I got planned for your birthday.
老爸 我说了今年不想大办生日了
Oh, Dad, please, I thought I said I didn't want any fuss this year.
准备好改变心意吧
Get ready to change your mind
我拿到周五晚城里最棒的演出的票
cos I scored tickets Friday night to the best show in town.
<冰上的猩猩>
Chimps On Ice.
哦 天
Oh, my.
我知道听起来不是你的菜
Yeah, now I know this doesn't sound like your cup of tea,
但信我这一回 Duke上周看完肚子都笑疼了
but trust me on this, Duke saw this last week and he busted a gut.
可是 老爹 - 而且他还是和替补演员一起看的
While, Dad. - And mind you, he even saw it with the understudy.
老爹 我今年生日
Dad, look, you know, I really don't feel like
真的不想出去过
going out on my birthday this year.
你确定 - 是的 我已经订好计划了
Are you sure? - Yes, actually, I'd made plans already.
我打算在家看电视
I was gonna stay home and watch television.
<女人心>正好要出新版了呢
The opera is mounting a new production of "Cosi van Tutte."
莫札特所作歌♥剧
难怪啊
Oh, no wonder, then.
好吧 机会失不再来 Duke说最后一场
Oh, well, kid, you're missing a treat. Duke said at the finale
全员滑上一个斜坡 忽然扑通一下
the whole cast skates to the top of a ramp and then splat!
全掉进一箱鲜奶油里
Right into a tank of whipped cream.
你的歌♥剧里可没有
Bet they don't do that at your opera.
是啊 而莫扎特还因为这个自责呢
No, and Mozart's still kicking himself.
走吧 乖狗狗
Come on, boy.
Frasier 你知道狩猎俱乐部吗
Frasier, are you familiar with the Safari Club?
当然了
Of course I'm familiar with them.
他们每年的探险都很棒
Their yearly expeditions are remarkable.
不只是棒 简直就是传奇
They're more than remarkable! They're the stuff of legend.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表