父亲组织的生日聚会
of a birthday party
过来这里呢
being given for me by my own father just to come here.
是啊 今天是你的生日
Yeah, right. It's your birthday.
如果你不信 给 自己看
Look, if you don't believe me, here, just see for yourself.
要我说 这是我8岁后最差的生日
If I could tell you it's the worst birthday I've had since I was eight,
那时我给Sally Annunciato别了个尾巴
when I pinned the tail on Sally Annunciato.
她把杯子蛋糕扔我短裤上了
She shoved a cupcake down my shorts.
你真的为我翘了生日聚会
Wow, you really blew off your own birthday party just to come meet me.
我为了解你 愿意做任何事
I would've done almost anything to get to know you better.
这很贴心 Frasier 我也希望有更多时间
Well, that's very sweet, Frasier, and I wish I had more time
但我明早8点在斯波坎有约
but I have an 8.00 am appointment in Spokane
不能错过飞机
and I can't miss my plane.
我可以开车送你
Well, I could drive you.
到机场就20分钟 根本不值得
It's only 20 minutes to the airport. It's hardly worth it.
我没说送到机场 - 什么
I wasn't talking about the airport. - What?
我可以6个小时之内把你送到斯波坎
I can have you in Spokane in six hours.
足够时间了解了
That'll certainly give us enough time to get acquainted.
我不能要你这么做
Oh, no. I can't ask you to do that.
你没要求 我自愿的
But you didn't ask. I offered.
是我想做的 来吧
Look, I want to do it. Here...
这是我所知最浪漫的事
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
我是这么想的 这两件事之一肯定会发生
Well, the way I see it, one of two things can happen.
一件事是我们的相见
Either we'll discover that we've foolishly
困难重重
built each other up in our own imaginations
所以留下了虚幻的印象
because we had such trouble getting together,
第二件就是 这能成为我们讲给孩子的故事
or this could end up being a story we tell our grandchildren.
我等不及想知道答案了
Personally, I can't wait to find out which.
我也是
Me neither.
太棒了
Oh, boy.
出发
Off we go.
我想应该来点背景音乐
I thought I'd find us some little background music.
好主意 在找歌♥剧吗
Good idea. Looking for some more opera?
怎么可能
Heck no.
那晚是我第一次 也是最后一次
The one the other night was my first and last.
我是被一个信徒拽过去的
I was dragged to it by one of my converts.
这才对嘛
There we go.
你刚才说信徒
Converts, you say?
我是真理的使者
I'm one of the Truth-Bringers.
被Carmichael修士亲自任命的
I was ordained by Brother Carmichael himself.
那个传教士
The evangelist?
我挨家挨户去传播他的思想
I go door-to-door, spreading his word.
我想问你点事
Listen. Do you mind my asking something?
你听过真理吗
Have you heard the truth?
我感觉马上就要听到了
Something tells me I'm about to.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表