Gee, I almost forgot. Roz, I brought you something.
我想你看了可能会很高兴
I thought you might get a kick out of these.
这是Rick小时候的照片
Here are some pictures of Ricky when he was a boy.
谢谢 你真是太贴心了
Thank you. That is so nice of you.
他在哪 我没看到啊
Where is he? I don't see him.
那 在中间
There, in the middle.
哦 他看起来好不一样啊
Oh, he looks so different.
对啊 那是他打曲棍球出事之前
Oh, right. That was before his hockey accident.
鼻子的手术改变了他整张脸
The nose job changed his whole face.
不是说医生没做好手术
Not that the doctor didn't do a good job,
但你的宝宝会更像这时候的Rick
but that's the Ricky you'll see in the baby.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Well, thanks. Thank you.
不客气 再见啦
You're welcome. And bye again.
路上小心 - 谢谢
Take care now. - Thanks.
见到你们很高兴
Good to see you.
哦 我的妈呀
Oh, my God!
拜托 Roz 不会那么糟的啦
Oh, come on, Roz. It can't be that bad. Let me see.
不 不可能
No, no way.
不行 你们会没完没了的 - 求你了
No, I'll never hear the end of it. - Please.
这鼻子不也没完没了的吗
Where is the end of it?
哦 Roz 还在看那张照片呢是不是
Oh, Roz, you're not still looking at that picture, are you?
没 我在看另一张
No, this is a different one.
天呐 这个小姑娘长了对什么耳朵啊
Oh dear, look at the way the ears on this poor little girl stick out.
这是我9岁的时候
It's me. Age nine.
我一年后矫正了它们
The year before I got them fixed.
对不起 Roz 你戴眼镜我没认出来
Sorry, Roz. I didn't recognize you with those glasses.
怎么有一只眼睛遮上了呢
Why is one side blacked out?
我一只眼睛是弱视
I had a lazy eye.
我第二年也矫正了
I got that fixed the next year.
算是我的生日礼物吧 那年我没要小马
Let's just say for birthdays, I wasn't asking for ponies.
可怜的娃
You poor thing.
我在想 要是我的宝宝继承了Rick的鼻子
I'm just sitting here thinking, what if my kid gets Rick's nose
我的耳朵和眼睛怎么办
and my ears and eyes?
要是再加上我外公的三个乳♥头♥
With my grandfather's third nipple,
我倒不如搭个帐篷 接待来参观的人了
I might as well pitch a tent and charge admission.
得了吧 这种事才不会发生呢
Oh, come on, nothing like that's going to happen.
我只是不想我的孩子被别人笑话
I just hate the idea of my kid being teased.
我知道那是什么滋味
I know what that's like.
只要我的宝宝在肚子里 我可以保护他不受伤害
As long as my baby's in here, I can protect it from anything.
可是很快他就要出来靠他自己了
But pretty soon this kid's going to be out there on his own.
每个小朋友都被取笑过的
Every child goes through a bit of teasing.
这是成长的一部分
It's part of growing up.
起码你的宝宝很幸运 有一个知道
At least yours will be lucky enough to have a mother
那种滋味的妈妈
who understands what it feels like.
你也知道该怎么安慰他啊
And you'll know just what to say to make it all better.
我还真没这么想过
I really hadn't thought of it that way.
我很擅长发现积极的一面
You know, I'm pretty good at finding the positive in things.
你看今晚在我身上发生的事
I mean , look at what happened to me tonight.
我本可以说我在这工作了5年
I could say here I worked for someone for five years
他不仅忘了这个纪念日
and he forgot my anniversary
还给我买♥♥了对一文不值的蓝玻璃
and bought me a worthless piece of blue glass.
但我更想说 他给我买♥♥了对耳环是因为
But I'd rather say he gave me a nice pair of earrings
他觉得我会喜欢
just because he thought I'd like them.
这么想就会心情好很多了
Which is rather sweet when you think about it.
是啊 要是Frasier听到了肯定松了一口气
Yeah, well, Frasier will be relieved if he hear that.
哦 我可不会告诉他的
Oh, I'm not going to tell him.
我要睡了
I'm ready for bed.
我也要睡了 谢谢你 Daphne
Yeah, me too. Thanks again, Daphne.
好啦 不客气
Yep, you're welcome.
哦 他踢我了
Oh, I just felt a big kick.
你确定不是他打喷嚏了
You sure it wasn't a sneeze?
最后一次开这个玩笑 我保证
It's the last one. I promise.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表