Put yourself in my place. - I very nearly did.
我太震惊了 这事多久了
I'm stunned. How long has this been going on?
两个星期
Two weeks.
Maris我俩想等到我觉得
Maris and I were waiting
你准备好的时候再告诉你
to tell you when I felt that you were ready.
太卑鄙了 太缺德了 太
That's despicable. It's unethical. It's...
这是我的睡裤吗
Are those my pyjamas?
可能吧 胯这儿有点紧
Could be. They bind a little in the crotch.
听我说 不管你多生气
Listen, whatever anger you're feeling
都不及我万分之一的愧疚 - 快拉倒吧你
can't begin to approach my guilt. - Don't bet on it.
很好 很好 发泄吧 你有权这么做
That's good. That's good. Vent that rage. You have every right to.
你把我老婆睡了
You're sleeping with my wife
还"允许"我发火 我真是"感恩戴德"啊
and giving me permission to be angry?
愤怒 气恼 就是这种感觉
Furious. Livid. Yes.
你控制得非常好 对了 你想不想
You're dealing with it very well, by the way. Oh, I don't suppose you can.
少来这套 你知不知道跟病人好上
No, you realize you could lose your license
是会被吊销执照的吗 - 我知道啊 我罪有应得
for having an affair with a patient? - Yes and I deserve to,
但是为了爱这些风险都是值得的
but it was a risk worth taking because of love.
啊 啊 我爱她 Niles
Ah, ah I love her, Niles.
我从没见过如此的温暖
I've never known a woman so warm,
如此体贴 如此无私的女子
so nurturing, so unselfish.
咱俩说的是同一个人吗
Is it possible this is all a case of mistaken identity?
经过咱们的治疗
Thanks to our sessions,
Maris不再害怕跟我袒露她真实的内心
Maris has been unafraid to show me the real woman inside.
去死吧你 我当初那么信任你
Damn you. I trusted you.
因为我以为你会帮助我们
Because you were supposed to be helping us.
我很喜欢你 你知道吗 王八蛋
And I liked you, too, you bastard.
你背叛了我的信任
You betrayed my confidence
我们的友谊 还勾引了我老婆
and my friendship and you seduced my wife.
现在又多了这么多问题
There's a lot of new issues here, aren't there?
要不咱们的会面增加到一周三次
Think maybe we should kick it up to three sessions a week?
你迟到了20分钟 - 抱歉
You are 20 minutes late. - Sorry.
抱歉 这是你的治疗组
Sorry? This is your group.
这20分钟里 我一直试图跟他们闲聊
I've been making small talk with these people for the last 20 minutes.
你知道跟不善言辞的人
Do you know what small talk is like with
闲聊是什么感觉吗
who have a problem communicating.
我江郎才尽了都
It's tiny talk.
Frasier 我脑子特别乱 现在也不想解释
Frasier, I just have a lot on my mind right now which I don't care to discuss,
所以我们赶紧开始好吧 对了
so let's just begin and, you know what,
要不你来主讲好了 好吗
maybe you should take the lead. OK?
那也行吧
Very well.
晚上好 抱歉我迟到了 怪我
Evening, all. Sorry I'm late. My fault.
这些可人儿才不会记仇
If I know these people, they won't hold a grudge.
我的确觉得我已经十分了解大家的情况了
I feel as though I do know a great deal about this group.
我花了好多时间来研究你们的病历
I've spent a good deal of time pouring over your case histories.
那 我们开始吧
So, let's begin.
Buddinger夫人 你是独自前来的
Mrs Buddinger, I see that you're here alone.
是啊 - Dan为什么没一起来呢
Yes. - Is there some reason why Dan couldn't join you?
没怎么 他就是倔
No, he's just stubborn sometimes.
他说他并不相信心理医生
He says he doesn't trust psychiatrists.
也许他有很好的理由 - 什么
Maybe he's got good reason not to. - Excuse me?
我 我知道你弟弟的意思
Oh I, I think I see what your brother's doing here.
有时候我们会做角色扮演
Sometimes we role play
他是在模仿我丈夫
and I think he's just saying what my husband might say.
不错 那我们继续好了 Janice
Sounds promising, why don't we proceed, Janice.
你要怎么回应你丈夫刚才说的呢
How would you respond to what your husband has just said?
那 好吧 Dan 我觉得你不是
Well okay. You know, Dan, I don't think
不相信心理医生
that it's psychiatrists that you mistrust.
你是不相信我 你为什么最近这么多疑
I think it's me. Why are you so suspicious lately?
哦 我觉得你应该很清楚
Oh, I think you know very well.
怎么 聚会上无伤大雅的调情吗 大家都这么做啊
What? A couple of harmless flirtations at parties? Everyone does that.
那你有没有想过你的
Did you ever stop to consider
那些调情置我于何地
how those flirtations might make me feel?
他已经移情为丈夫了 我们称为进入角色
He's empathising with the husband. We call this empathising.
那你呢
Well, what about you,
难道说你从没看过别人一眼
are you gonna tell me you've never looked at anyone else?
你好大的胆 敢把她牵扯进来
Don't you dare bring her into this.
她是清白的纯洁的无暇的
She is clean and pure and decent.
进入角色后有时也会带点夸张的发挥
Sometimes empathising involves a bit of dramatic license.
至少我对你是忠贞不渝的
At least I've always been faithful to you.
我对你也是忠贞不渝的啊
I've always been faithful to you.
我很想要相信你
I wanted to believe that
我太想相信你了 但现在
more than anything in the world but now...
现在 不可能了
Now, I don't see how I possibly can.
我说过没
Did I mention that
我弟弟是演技最好的心理医生
my brother's one of the greatest empathizers in the business?
现在我只想死
Now I just want to die!
那什么
You know,
要不我们先休息十五分钟
perhaps now would be a good time to take our fifteen minute break,
出去透透气 好吗
why don't we, please?
我们已经很好地发泄了一些情绪
We've made quite a catharsis here.
虽然通常都是患者取得突破性进展
now traditionally it is the patients who make the breakthroughs,
当然了 我们也不能太较真儿了
but we mustn't be sticklers.
谢谢 好了 Janice
Thank you very much. All right, Janice.
我或者Dan从没出轨过
Dan and I have never cheated on each other.
你得相信我
You've got to believe me.
我信 我信 Janice 记住
Well, I do, I do, Janice, and please remember,
在这儿谁都不能对别人指手画脚
no-one is here to judge anyone else's behavior.
你看看你干的好事 你个疯子
What the hell are you doing, you lunatic?
Maris跟Schenkman好上了
Maris is having an affair with Schenkman.
Schenkman
Schenkman?
怎么会是那个无♥耻♥的老王八蛋
Why that contemptible bastard.
我过去的时候他就在家里等她呢
He was waiting at the house for her when I got there.
我很抱歉 Niles 我能做点什么吗
I'm so sorry, Niles. Is there anything I can do?
我不知道 他们相爱了 准备结婚
I don't see how. They're in love. They plan to get married.
他这么说的
He told you that?
她也承认了 她回来后
And she confirmed it... when she walked in,
惊地嗷嗷叫
once she'd stopped shrieking
我们把她从树上哄下来之后她也是这么说的
and we'd coaxed her down off the canopy.
我太震惊了
I'm just shocked.
你们俩不是发展得还不错嘛
Things seemed to be going so well with the two of you.
我本来也是这么觉得的
That's what I thought.
不对
No.
也许Maris并没有真的爱上Schenkman
Maybe Maris' feelings for Dr Schenkman aren't real.
可能这是一种移情作用
Maybe this is simply a case of transference.
确实 患者常常会认定他们爱上了医生
Well, patients often do believe they're falling in love with their analysts.
这种情况很常见 谁都可能遇到
It's very common. It happens to everyone
我懂 我也遇到过
I know. It's happened to me.
啊 别信口开河了
Oh, get out of town.
好几次呢 肯定就是这么回事
Several times. Well, I bet that's exactly what's going on here.
她们怎么从来没爱上过我呢
I've never had a patient fall in love with me.
Schenkman是个专业的权威人士
Schenkman's an authority figure,
Maris又很容易受影响
Maris is easily influenced.
连那个给我带软糖吃的胖女人也没有
Not even that fat lady who brought me fudge.
如果真是这样的话 我就这么放手也太傻了啊
I'd be a fool to let her go if it's as simple as that!
Niles 你没考虑清楚 你这是病急乱投医
Now. Niles, you're not thinking clearly.
拒绝接受现实
You're just grasping at straws.
不 你错了 我必须为我的婚姻再搏一次
No, no, you're wrong. I owe it to my marriage to give it one more shot.
怎么做 你还能干嘛啊 - 我单独找她谈谈
How? What more could you Possibly do? - I can just talk to her alone.
让她意识到她是犯了一个错
Try to make her understsand what a mistake she's making.
你给我好好听着
Let's bear one thing in mind.
有时候一场婚姻就是错误的 是注定玩完的
Sometimes a marriage is just bad, doomed,
怎么聊都没有用的
and no amount of discussion will save it.
那 要不我们继续
Well, then, shall we resume?
了断费用为1411.8刀
没事 没事 Daphne 没关系 你好好玩 我没事
No,no Daphne, that's all right, you have fun. I'll be fine.
好的 明天见 好的
Yeah. We'll see you tomorrow. OK.
爸 没呢 他重要约会还没完呢
Dad? No, he's not even back from his big date yet.
我大概也得明天见他了
Maybe I'll see him in the morning, too.
好的
All right.
对 是啊 是啊 特别浪漫 可不是嘛
Right, yes, yes, it is a very romantic story. Yes, yes.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表