but I invited someone tonight guaranteed
让你打出全垒打
to improve your batting average
不用了 Roz 我已经认识了一位很迷人的女士
Not necessary, Roz. I've already met someone quite captivating...
嗨 Roz - Tina 你来啦
Hi, Roz. - Tina, you made it.
呵呵 你了解我的啦 有的玩我怎么会不来
Well, you know me. Have I ever said no to a good time?
我也是这么跟Frasier说的
That's what I was trying to tell Frasier.
Tina Kramer
Tina Kramer,
这是Frasier Crane医生 - 你好
meet Dr Frasier Crane. - Hello
医生啊 - 没错 Roz Roz
Doctor, huh? - Yes, that's right. Roz, Roz?
有力的双手
Strong hands.
常言说得好 手要是有力 人就聪明
I guess it's true what they say, strong hands, strong mind.
没错
Yes, well,
所以在门萨俱乐部里找不到没开过的腌菜罐
that's why you'll never see an unopened pickle jar at a Mensa meeting.
高智商者超级俱乐部
啥
Huh?
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me, I'm sorry.
哦 借过
Oh, excuse me.
Marty
Marty?
你是不是在看我的头发
You're looking at my hair, right?
可不 看起来很棒
Well, yeah. Looks great.
多谢 我自己染的
Thanks. Yeah, I did it myself.
别吹了 - 真的 真的
Get out. - Yeah, yeah, really..
确实 是Daphne建议我染的
Well, Daphne suggested it.
一开始我是拒绝的
And at first I said "no way",
但我转念一想 很多男人也都染发
but then I thought well, you know, a lot of other guys do it,
而且在这儿试试水也很安全 都是陌生人
What better place to try it than here where nobody knows who I am.
哇撒 你看起来很美
Boy, you look great, too.
哦 谢谢 我特别喜欢这条裙子
Oh, thanks. Yeah, I was really happy with this dress.
穿上它就没人能看出来我怀孕了
You can't even tell I'm pregnant in it.
可不是嘛 我都
I know. I mean, it's just...
你玩得开心 裙子很漂亮
Well, you have a good time at the party and the dress looks great.
没人会看出来
Nobody'd know.
你的头发也一样 非常自然
Same with your hair. It's completely natural.
嘿 Niles - 嘿 老爸
Hey, Niles. - Hey, Dad.
注意点 别叫我爸了
Hey, watch that "Dad" business.
有好几位年轻的女士
I've got a few young ladies around here
都以为我是你的哥哥呢
thinking I just might be your brother.
没错 你就像我镜子里的倒影
Yeah, it's like looking in a mirror.
怎么 有什么不开心的吗
What's the matter, aren't you having any fun?
嗯 有点 我单身太久了
Oh, sort of. It's just been so long since I've been single,
都不太会搭讪了
I'm finding it hard to strike up conversations.
哦 没事的啦
Oh, come on now, it's nothing.
你只要自信点就好了 看好了
You just need a little confidence. Here, watch this.
你好呀 - 你好
Hi there. - Hi.
我是Marty Crane 这是我的儿子Niles
I'm Marty Crane. And this is my son, Niles.
没错 我的儿子
Yep, my son.
你好 我是Vicky Cantrell
Hi, Vicky Cantrell.
客座:Vicky - claire yarlett 英国女演员 曾出演生命如屋 现实生活中的"Days of our life"
你是主办人吧 - 是的
You're the host. - Yeah
我非常喜欢那件精美的土耳其式祈祷毯
I was just admiring your beautiful Turkish rug.
谢谢
Thank you.
是18世纪的吗
Is that 18th century?
是的 你眼力不错嘛
Yes, it is. You have quite an eye.
我在拍卖♥♥行工作
I work for an auction house.
我很想欣赏下你其他的收藏品
I'd love to see some of your other pieces.
哦 荣幸之至
Oh, it would be my pleasure.
这个祈祷毯有一个很荒谬的古老传说
You know, there's an absurd old legend about that rug,
不管你祈祷什么
that whatever you pray for...
或许这个传说也没那么荒谬啦
Well, perhaps it's not that absurd after all.
Roz 那个女人一直巴着我不放
Roz, that woman is all over me.
肯定的啊 你刚才没听懂我的话吗
Well, of course she is! Didn't you get what I was trying to tell you?
我当然听懂了
Yes of course I got it!
她向我展示怎么用舌头将樱桃杆打结
I also got it when she showed me how she can tie a knot
这个我也懂了
in a cherry stem with her tongue.
这是派对常用的把戏啊
That's a party trick.
但是那个樱桃当时在我嘴里啊
Except the cherry was in my mouth at the time.
Roz 我已经说了 我今晚已经认识了一位女士
Roz, I already tried to tell you that I've met a woman tonight.
好吧 我去跟她说 - 谢谢
All right, I'll go talk to her. - Thank you.
哦 Frasier - Niles
Oh, Frasier. - Niles.
我很庆幸我们举办了这个派对
I'm so glad we had this party.
我刚刚认识了一位非常棒的女士 - 太好了
I just met the most fabulous woman. - Oh that's fabulous.
两杯白葡萄酒 - 我也认识了一位很棒的女士
Two white wines. - I also met someone who's terrific.
哦 我先说 我等不了了 我得让你先看看我的那位
Oh, Wait, I can't wait. I have to show you mine first.
她在自助餐那边 - 我的那位也在那
She's over by the buffet. - Right, so is mine.
Frasier 我问问你
Frasier, let me ask you something.
你到底要什么时候才愿意承认
At what point would you like to acknowledge
咱俩是在向同一个女人招手
that we're both waving at the same woman?
我先看见她的
I saw her first.
不公平 你是主人 每个客人第一个见到的都是你
That's not fair! You're the host. You see everyone first.
这里还有很多女人
There are plenty of other women here.
没错 快去选一个吧
Exactly. So go pick one.
得了 别吵了
Oh, let's just stop this.
现在唯一能展现风度的方法
The only civilised thing to do
就是我们两个都不去追她
is for us to both stay away from her.
我们是心理医生 不是在谷仓里发♥情♥的猪
We are psychiatrists, not a couple of rutting pigs in a barnyard.
怎么样
What do you say to that?
好嗷
Sooey.
很好 公平竞争 - 行
Very well. May the better man win. - Fine.
Frasier 你♥爸♥在找你
Frasier, your father wants you.
啊 Niles占了先机
Ah, Advantage Niles.
怎么了 - 这位是你的忠实粉丝
What? - I want you to meet a big fan of yours.
Kathy Locker
Kathy Locker,
这是我的儿子 Frasier Crane医生
this is my son, Dr Frasier Crane.
我正在告诉你♥爸♥我有多喜欢你的节目
I was just telling your father how much I love your show.
你是个很好的倾听者
You're such a good listener.
就在昨天 有位女士
Just yesterday you gave
打来倾诉自己青春期儿子的问题
the best advice to that woman
你提供了个绝佳的建议
who called in about a problem with her teenage son.
你当时怎么说的来着
What was it you said, exactly?
我还能说什么 你是在逃避问题
What do I ever say? You're in denial.
你需要寻求帮助 之类之类的
Seek help. Whatever. Blah, blah, blah.
我得承认 作为粉丝 我有点小小的失望呢
He's a little different from what I expected.
呵呵 作为父亲 我的失望也不是一星半点的
Yeah, he's not exactly what I expected either,
但是你会习惯的
but you'll get used to it.
对了 你刚刚在跟我说你当警探的事
So you were telling me about being a detective.
哦 对对 我 呃 你想来杯酒吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, I... say, do you ah, feel like getting a drink?
行啊 Marty - 那好 走吧
Yeah, that would be nice, Marty. - OK, let's go.
恩 这是个特别好的位置
You know, this is such a prime spot here.
或许咱俩应该留一个在这看位子 另一个去拿酒
I think maybe one of us should stay here and the other one get the drinks.
你说得对
You're right.
那我要杯啤酒
So I'll have a beer.
哦 好吧
Oh, ok.
哦 糟了 我掉了个耳环
Oh, shoot, I think I lost an earring.
在这呢 在我脚旁边
There it is, by my foot.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 你玩得开心
Thanks. Enjoy the party.
蛋卷太好吃了 - 我自己做的
These egg rolls are delicious. - I made them myself.
真的吗 又是心理医生 又是厨师 让人刮目相看呀
Really? A psychiatrist and a chef. Impressive.
也不难 我在处理火腿之前就已经把他俩做好了
Yes, well they both came in handy when I cured the ham.
你好 Niles - 你要干嘛
Hello, Niles. - What do you want?
厨房♥里有紧急情况
Actually, there's something of an emergency in the kitchen.
很聪明啊 Frasier
Very cagey, Frasier.
你咋不直接跑出来大叫"着火了"
Why don't you just run out and yell "Fire"?
天哪 抱歉 Vicky 我去去就来 - 去吧
Dear God. Excuse me, Vicky, for just for a moment. - Of course.
问题很严重吗
Is it a serious problem?
没啦 他一直都是这样子跑步
No, he's always run like that.
你是说厨房♥啊 没问题 Niles会处理好的
You mean the kitchen. No, no, Niles can handle it.
你们两个看起来关系很好
You two seem very close.
没错 我是他最好的朋友
Oh, Yes. I'm his best friend.
也是他唯一的朋友
Well, his only friend, really.
不可能吧 他看起来很外向
That surprises me. He seems very outgoing.
是吧 看起来那个药还是挺有用的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表