I'm not as emotionally fragile as all that.
你随便吧 这样 老爸 就剩你和我了
As you wish. Well, Dad, I guess it'll just be you and me then.
耶 我们什么时候去 - 14号♥
Yeah. When do we leave? - Fourteenth.
14号♥
The fourteenth?
愚人船
知道吗 这怪音一次比一次有意思
You know, that just gets funnier and funnier each time you do it.
不 不 我错了
No, no, I'm wrong.
Hey 这船不错吧 你的房♥间怎么样
Hey! Some ship, huh? How's your stateroom?
我觉得称不上船舱 连个窝都算不上
I'd hardly call it a stateroom. Wouldn't even call it a room,
但是我找不到什么词来形容这种装有烛台的杂物间
but I don't know the nautical term for "Broom closet with sconces."
你的呢 - 一样糟
How's yours? - The same.
还不如你那间 你窗外的
Worse even. I'm sure you have a better view
景色肯定比我的好
from your porthole than I do.
你的房♥间有舷窗 - 也没什么大不了嘛
You have a porthole? - What difference does it make?
房♥间只是用来冲凉换衣裳的地方
A cabin's just a place to shower and change your clothes
你的房♥间还可以洗澡
You have a shower?
我那屋只有个喷头和地漏
All I have is a nozzle and floor drain.
花了一小时我才意识到那就是淋浴了
It took me an hour to put those two things together.
吃自助餐可是有学问的 要掌握好节奏
Now the buffets come at a pretty good clip, so you gotta pace yourself.
看好你想吃的
And watch out for your fillers,
面包 肉卷 薯片还有蘸酱
your breads, your rolls, your chips and dips.
胃只有那么大 不能瞎逞能
You've only got so much room. Don't be a hero.
Hey 伙计们 - Hey Hey Fras 太棒了不是
Hey, guys! - Hey! Hey, Fras, this is great!
你房♥间里也是整个卫生间
You got one of those cabins
都是淋浴房♥吧
where the whole bathroom turns into a shower?
是啊 老爸 在你发表评论之前
Yes Dad, Before you say anything
我也不知道船方给我们安排的
I had no idea what
是斯巴达野蛮原始生活啊
Spartan conditions we were in for.
这点算什么 我一度
That's quite all right. Once I got
生怕被绑♥架♥到甲板下面跟水手铐在一起
over my fear that I'd be hauled below decks
现在过了那个劲儿 还不是生龙活虎的
and manacled to another oarsman, I started to enjoy myself.
不过反正我也不会在房♥间里呆很久
But you know I suppose that I won't spend much time in my cabin anyway.
多数时间还要和船上的名流之辈混在一起
I'll hobnob with my fellow celebrities.
这船上可多大人物了 你看到那张照片没
They got a lot of big names on board. Did you see the pictures?
"亲身接触播音界明星 Frasier Crane医生"
"Live and in person: radio star Dr Frasier Crane."
感觉怎么样 - 好羞涩啊
How about that? - Boy, that's a little embarrassing.
跟船上其他大明星比起来
I don't know if I care for the word "star,"
我算不上什么名人吧
considering the calibre of the other people on board.
"谐星宠儿 Giggles O'Shea"
"The comedy stylings of Giggles O'Shea."
哇 是啊 你们还真是众星璀璨呢
Oh, yes, you're in stellar company.
看 他们居然还想法子
Look, they even managed to
弄来个魔术师 "万能的Lance Gould"
snare a magician: "The Amazing Lance Gould."
喔 他老牛逼了 我几年前在里诺看过他的演出
Oh, he's great! I caught his act in Reno a few years ago.
最后一场 他把脑袋都变没了
For his finale, he made his own head disappear.
假发是不是也跟着消失了
Now, did the toupee go too,
还是这些毛发漂浮在 - 苍天啊
or did it just hover over the collar? - Dear God!
你这是把我弄进了一个杂技团啊
You've booked me on a floating Gong Show!
Mehta 和 Vidal呢
What happened to Zubin Mehta and Gore Vidall?
十分抱歉 Frasier 我毫不知情
I am so sorry, Frasier, I had no idea.
我猜他们把一线名流都安排在大船上了
I guess they just book all their A-list celebrities on big ships.
各位 请注意 我们将在
Your attention, please. The "Taste of Alaska" buffet
甲板上供应阿♥拉♥斯加美食自助餐
is now being served on the Lido deck.
叫我了 你们来不
That's my cue. You guys comin'?
爸 我们在家已经吃过午餐了
Dad, we had a big lunch at home.
新手的失误 那我们晚餐见了
Rookie mistake. See you at dinner.
Frasier 也不算太坏啦 至少这船上你才是大佬
Frasier, it's not that bad. Look, at least you got top billing.
可不是 那必须是我好吧
Well, of course I got top billing!
这船上其他人我听都没听说过 - 那 他呢
I'm the only one up there I've ever heard of! - Come on, what about him?
"拉丁煽情王子 Carlos The Barracuda Del Gato"
"Latin Singing Sensation Carlos 'The Barracuda' Del Gato?"
是啊 你不记得他在70年代曾
Yeah, don't you remember him from the '70s?
开创了Barracuda舞的热潮么
He invented that big dance craze, the Barracuda.
你可能不信 但Maris可是他的超级粉丝
Believe it or not, Maris was a big fan of his.
真的 - 是 那是她唯一能跳的舞
No. - Yes, that was the one dance she could do.
哈梭舞对她来说太吃力
The Hustle was too strenuous.
70年代十分流行的迪斯科舞,类似于摇摆舞 舞步有张有弛,高♥潮♥迭起。
她也没有丰臀可扭
She had no booty to shake...
但是她那迷人的
but her fetching little
小兜齿简直就是为Barracuda舞而生
underbite was just perfect for the Barracuda.
Niles 那个女的为什么老是盯着你看
Niles, why is that woman staring at you?
天哪 那个讨人厌的
God help me! It's that awful Mimi Cosgrove
乡村俱乐部的Mimi Cosgrove 掩护我
from the country club. Hide me!
她是个见了男人就猛扑的酒鬼 还
She's a man-eating lush who'd go...
Niles - Mimi 你个一无是处的小淘气Mimi
Niles? - Mimi, you funny little good-for-nothing Mimi!
mimi - Stephanie faracy 曾出演坏老师 空中危机 杯酒人生
你怎么会在这 - 哦 我在找酒吧
What are you doing here? - Oh, looking for the bar.
喔 不就在这呢么
Oh, there it is.
我请你喝杯酒吧 - 哦 其实我
Let me buy you a cocktail. - Oh, you know...
不知道是大海还是什么 让我觉得分外渴
I don't know what it is about the ocean that makes me so thirsty.
哇 你有在健身么
Woo, Have you been working out?
看 他来了 Barracuda舞男
Look, there he is. The Barracuda.
好激动哦 这不是美国老掉牙歌♥手榜的大红人么
How thrilling! A fellow headliner on the USS Has-been.
哦 差不多得了
Oh, shut up.
走吧 Roz 我们去对一下我的演讲稿
Come on Roz, let's go over my notes for my lecture.
Frasier Crane医生 我是Carols Del Gato
Dr Frasier Crane? I am Carlos Del Gato.
Barrcuda - Miguel Perez 曾客串过CSI 绝望主妇 24小时等
你好 幸会啊 这位是Roz Doyle
Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. This is Roz Doyle.
你好亲爱的 你会说西班牙语么 - 哦 不会
Buenas noches. Habla espagol? - Oh, not really.
没关系的 我敢说
It's no matter. I am sure
你一定是在国际语言的侵泡中长大的
you are schooled in the international language.
哦 可不是 Roz 快用世界语讲个段子
Oh, yes, Roz. Say something amusing in Esperanto.
话说 每天晚上
You know, each night
我都会从观众中选出一个最漂亮的
I select the most beautiful
妞儿并为她献上一朵红玫瑰
woman in my audience and present to her a red rose.
这表示属于我们彼此的夜晚才刚刚开始
This means the evening has just begun.
或许哪晚你就会成为我的侧别铝士
Perhaps one night you will be my especial lady.
到那时...
Until then...
好吧 你没说错 我们的旅行真是糟透了
OK, you're right. We're on the voyage of the damned.
那么你还在分居中么 - 可以这么说
So, are you still separated? - I'm afraid so.
哦 我的小可怜儿 - 其实我们还没放弃
Oh, you poor thing. - Well, we're trying.
在做心理辅♥导♥ - 噢 那就好
We're in therapy. - Oh, good.
我总是想起你还有你们家那位...
You know how much I've always thought of you and...
Maris - 对 小天使
Maris. - Yeah, an angel.
如果有什么方式能够安慰你
If there's any way I can be of comfort to you,
恩 你就跟我说
well, you just let me know.
这是什么味道那么迷人 - 那是
What is that marvellous fragrance? - That's...
打扰一下先生
I beg your pardon, sir.
有位女士给你送了杯酒
The lady wants to send you this with her compliments.
什么女士 - 那边穿着黑裙子戴着面纱的女士
What lady? - Back there in the black dress and veil.
Maris - 还有件事
Maris! - There was one more thing.
什么
Yes?
十分抱歉 先生
I'm really very sorry, sir,
但是那位女士给的小费可以砸死我了
but she gave me the biggest tip I've ever seen.
我相信你一定能说服Maris相信咱两完全是清白的
I'm sure you can convince Maris this is all completely innocent.
但是如果不成 我住712房♥
If not, I'm in cabin 712.
怎么回事 刚跑出去的不是Maris么
Niles Niles What happened? Was that Maris I saw running out of here?
她看到Mimi对我上下其手 就想偏了
Yes, she saw Mimi pawing me and assumed the worst.
我得追上去跟她解释清楚
I got to speak to her.
她看起来非常生气么 - 根本看不到她的脸啊
How upset was she looks ? - I couldn't see past the outfit.
谁在游轮上穿黑裙子还蒙面
Who wears a black dress and veil on a cruise?
Roz 她皮下没有丁点儿色素沉淀
Roz, the woman has virtually no pigmentation.
太阳下稍微待三分钟马上就成烤金枪鱼
Three minutes in the sun, she'd sear like an ahi tuna.
她现在不是应该在瑞士么 跑这来干嘛
She's supposed to be in Switzerland. What's she doing here?
Niles Niles 对不起
Niles, Niles, I'm sorry.
我想这可能是我的错
I'm afraid that this may be partly my fault.
是这样 我在她的答录机上
You see, I left a message
留言说你非常伤心
on her machine saying how upset you were
如果她能和我们一起乘船出行 一定能让你开心
and it might be fun if she could join us on the cruise.
你请她来却把我蒙在鼓里
You invited her to come and didn't tell me?
我以为这是个不错的惊喜
I thought it would be a nice surprise.
哦 可不是 惊喜死我了
Oh, well, it worked out perfectly!
她现在一定打电♥话♥安排
She's probably on the phone right now
在下一个港口停靠的时候就飞回去了
arranging to fly home from the next port.
刚才送香槟给我的那位女士
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表