不过 起码
Still, on the bright side,
我知道父亲会喜欢这台电视 他真的会
I know Dad will, will love this set. He really will.
而且它已经没有我刚进来时
And already it doesn't seem quite as intrusive as it did
看起来那么刺眼了
when it first got here.
就这边
Right this way.
那都是些啥 - 你的扬声器
What are those? - Your speakers.
那敢情好 但他会算除法吗
老爸 知道你现在在哪儿吗
So, dad, any idea where you are?
噢 好神秘哦 脚下的草
Oh, it's so mysterious. Hay underfoot.
马厩的气味 我们刚刚绊到的鞍
Stable smells. That saddle we just tripped over.
我们可能在任何地方 - 好吧好吧 稍等
I mean, we could be anywhere! - All right, all right. Hold on.
瞧 生日快乐
Voila! Happy birthday.
Agides
Agides!
嘿 兄弟 你怎么样啦
Hey, buddy! How ya doin'?
噢 好久不见
Oh, long time no see.
这是怎么回事 - 他是你的了 老爸
What's goin' on? - He's yours, Dad.
什么 - 我买♥♥下他了 送给你
What? - I bought him for you.
开玩笑吧 不敢相信
You're kiddin' me. I can't believe it!
你随时都可以来看他 - 什么 太妙了
You can visit him any time you want. - What? This is amazing.
兄弟 你过得怎么样啊 嘿 一加一等于
How've you been, buddy, huh? Hey, one plus one equals...?
他还记得
He remembers!
我本来没想到真能成
I figured it was a long shot when I called,
但他们还有一个礼拜就要把他放归牧场了
but they were a week away from putting him out to pasture.
所以我把他接到野蔷薇木
So I set him up here at Brier Wood.
西雅图最高档的马厩了
It's the most exclusive stable in town.
在这里如果看到头戴三重冠的马溜达着
Don't be surprised if you spy a certain resident trotting by
三重冠是美国最受关注的三大鞍马有奖赛的统称
可别太惊讶
wearing his triple crown.
他们不会真的给马王冠 你个蠢人
Oh, they don't give them actual crowns, you twit!
该走了 老爸 你不想迟到吧 呃
Well, come on, Dad, you don't want to be late for the party, um...
Sherry肯定已经在那蛋糕里热身了
I'm sure Sherry's gettin' warm in that cake.
老爸 - 哈
Dad? - Huh?
别迟到了
Don't want to be late.
你没事吧 老爸 - 我没事
You all right, Dad? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定吗 - 我说了没事 我没事
Are you sure? - Yeah, I said I was fine. I'm fine.
快走 去我的派对吧
Come on, let's go to my party.
老爸 你难道没有什么想跟我们说的吗
Dad, is there something you'd like to talk about?
赶紧走吧 伙计 没必要什么事都弄清楚
Oh, now, come on, guys. You don't have to pull everything apart.
我说了没事 好吗 咱们走
I said I'm fine, all right? Let's go.
费了那么多力气 花了那么多钱
All that effort, all that expense...
才能买♥♥到几分钟的快乐呢
How many minutes of joy did it buy?
苍天大地啊
Oh, dear God!
这简直是巨石阵
It's Stonehenge!
起码这个总能让他开心了吧
Well, I hope it'll at least cheer dad up.
派对明显没啥效果
The party certainly didn't.
是啊 Sherry唱她谱的小曲的时候父亲也没反应
God, I know. Not even when Sherry sang that little ditty she composed.
"若我能感受警♥察♥的肢体 你也能铐牢我" - 噢
"You can cop a feel if I can feel a cop". - Oh!
要白兰地吗 Niles - 谢谢
Brandy, Niles? - Please.
我想把老爸从派对拉走 但他狠狠拒绝我了
I tried to draw Dad out of the party, he just shot me right down.
你知道他是什么样的
Well, you know how he is.
让自己陷进这些情绪里 他只知道缩起来
Gets himself into these moods. He just retreats.
太让人沮丧了
It's just so damned frustrating.
这正是每年我们那么疯狂
How many wonders if that isn't why we go so insane every year,
找寻完美礼物的原因吧
trying to find the perfect gift,
好像找到完美的礼物
as if somehow finding the right present
就能奇迹般地改变一切似的
will magically change everything.
我也是这么想的 - 你都没提过
That thought occurred to me, too. - You didn't mention it.
我是这么想的 - 口说无凭
It occurred to me. - So you say.
够了
Well... stop it!
你们好呀 孩子们
Hiya, boys!
哇喔 真漂亮
Wow! She's a beaut!
嗯 我跟Marty会在这边消磨更多时光了
Oh, Marty and I are going to be spending a lot more time over here!
这是件受用不尽的礼物
It's a gift that keeps on giving.
那么 你们的父亲呢
So well, where's your dad?
他说他跟你一起回家啊
He said he was coming home with you.
他和我说他跟你们一起回家
Well, he told me he was coming home with you.
他怎么会这么做
Why would he do that?
他在派对上情绪有些低落
He was a little down at the party.
也许他只是想出去走走
Maybe he just wanted to go for a walk.
他肯定没事 应该马上就回来了
Well, I'm sure he's all right. He'll be back soon.
但现在太晚了 我得出去找找他
Still, it is rather late. I think I'll just go and look for him.
哦 随你 Niles 你有点无故焦躁了
Oh, suit yourself, Niles. I think you're fretting needlessly.
来吧 让我们把这宝贝开起来
Come on, let's fire this baby up.
你喜欢看纳什维尔有线电视网吗
You like the Nashville Network?
纳什维尔是主攻乡村音乐的有线电视网
噢 我在骗谁 我快担心死了
Oh, who am I kidding?! I'm worried sick!
给
Here ya go.
嘿 无意冒犯 不过你的牙口看着真糟
Hey, no offence, but your teeth look like hell!
我得告诉你
I gotta tell ya,
你其他地方也没好到哪儿去
the rest of you's not lookin' that much better either.
我给你来刷刷毛 怎么样
So let me give ya a little rubdown, huh?
啊 真怀念啊
Ah, that takes me back.
当然 当年你的皮毛更闪亮
Of course, your coat was a lot shinier in those days.
当然我的也是了
Hell, so was mine.
我们当年都是风云人物 对吧 Agides
We were somethin', weren't we, Agides, huh?
骑行控制人群
Riding crowd control.
人们都会站到边上给我们让路
People just step aside to let us pass.
现在他们要把你放归牧场 而我只能坐坐巴士
Now they're puttin' you out to pasture, and I'm ridin' the buses.
变老真有趣 对吧
Yeah, it's fun gettin' old, isn't it?
嘿 这里是个好地方
Hey, but this is a nice place here, you know.
我猜你肯定会喜欢上这里
I bet you're really gonna like it here.
要是你不喜欢这里
And you know, if you don't like it here,
我们可以做我们本来打算做的
then we'll do what we said we would.
我们去蒙大纳州 开个大农场
We'll just go to Montana, start a ranch.
从那些毒贩手上缴获的钱
You know, we've still got that money from those drug dealers
还埋在箱形峡谷里呢
buried in the box canyon.
好吧 老爸 我们知道你知道我们在这儿了
All right, Dad, we know you know we're here.
那你们怎么还不走 - 老爸
Well, then why don't you get the hell outta here? - Dad...
听着 我只是想单独待一会儿
Look, I just want to be alone for a minute.
不可以吗
Is that all right with you?
好好 我们待会儿见 - 谢谢
All right, fine, we'll see you later. - Thank you.
有点困扰我们的是
You know, it's just a little troubling
比起你的儿子们
that you feel more comfortable
你更愿意和你的马谈心
talking to your horse than you do to your sons.
其实 我们也许能帮你
Actually, we might be able to help you
渡过这个难关 变老是一个自然
with what you're going through. The ageing process...
不不 快别说了 这就是问题所在
No, come on, now, stop it. You see, this is the problem.
我知道你们会说什么
I know everything you're gonna say.
首先 你们会说
First of all, you'll start talkin' about
65岁只是一种历程
65 as being some sort of passage.
然后你们会滔滔不绝地讲各种理论
And then you'll start spoutin' these theories
引用弗洛伊德还有谁谁谁
and quoting Freud and who knows what else.
等你们终于开始分♥析♥我的时候 我都要66岁了
Until by the time you get through analysing me, I'm gonna be 66!
看 我跟Agides讲话的时候 他做什么了
Look, when I tell Agides somethin', you know what he does?
什么都没做 他只是听着我说
Nothin'. He just listens to me.
我们也听啊
We listen.
那还是我的标语呢 "我在聆听"
That's my slogan. "I'm listening."
老爸啊 聆听就是基础
You know, Dad, for God's sake...listening is the foundation...
他们付给我大笔的钱
They pay a great deal of money...
嘿
Hey!
对 - 嘘 - 嘘
Right. - Shush. - Shush!
听着 我今天看到Agides的时候 有点震惊到了
Look, when I saw Agides today, it was kind of a shock
看到他变得这么老 我只是
to see how old he's gotten, and I just...
我突然意识到我也这么老了
It made me realised how old I've gotten.
老爸 你还有很多年
Dad, you still have a lot of years...
拜托 让我讲完 - 对不起 对不起
Yes, now, come on... please. - Sorry, sorry.
听着 这不是你能解决的问题 Frasier
Look, it's not a problem you can solve, Frasier.
这只是生命的一个现实
It's just a fact of life.
人都会变老
People get old.
这匹马大概
Well, I guess this horse
不是我以为的那么棒的礼物
wasn't quite the banner gift I thought it would be.
不 他是的 Niles
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表