我知道 我也想要这个
I know. I want that.
但是 老天爷 这责任重大呀
But, God, the responsibility.
是啊 但一切都是值得的
Well, yes, but it's all worth it.
你能够和这个无与伦比的小家伙一同生活
You get to share your life with a remarkable little creature
他只活在当下
who only lives in the present,
光着身子到处跑 没羞没臊的
runs around naked without the slightest bit of shame.
有个亮晶晶的东西盯着 就能美上几个小时
Can entertain himself for hours just staring at a shiny object.
这不是很美好吗
Isn't that wonderful?
这不是Bulldog吗
Isn't that Bulldog?
你说的也对
Well, technically, yes.
Roz 我要给你披露一个内♥幕♥
Roz, I'm going to tell you
这件事我也是当了爸爸才知道的
something l didn't find out until I became a father.
你不单单是爱你的孩子
You don't just love your children.
你是一步步爱上他的
You fall in love with them.
就是这样强大的力量
It's that same rush,
这样强大的欲望
that same overwhelming desire
让你无时无刻不想见到他 抱着他
to see them, to hold them,
到处晒孩子的种种事迹 把别人都烦死
bore other people to tears with every detail about them.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我要当妈啦
I'm going to have a baby.
有人会喊妈妈 而他叫的就是我
Someone who's going to call out for mom and it's gonna be me.
我真的吓坏了
I'm really scared.
要是我自己做不来呢
What if I can't do this by myself?
但是 Roz 你不是一个人在战斗
But, Roz, you're not all by yourself.
我会在你身边的
I'm here.
谢谢 Frasier
Thank you, Frasier.
你想要什么 我都能帮忙
I'll be available for you in whatever way you wish.
从带你出去吃饭
From taking you out to dinner
到在产房♥里陪伴你
tonight to that moment in the delivery room
迎接新生命
when you say welcome to the world,
迎接小Jimmy 小sally 或者
little Jimmy or little Sally or...
我大胆地假设 小Frasier
dare I hope, little Frasier.
哎呦 好恶心
Oh my God, I think I'm going to be sick.
我确实有点过了
I think I got a little carried away.
不是 我是真的想吐
No, I mean I'm going to hurl.
天哪 那我在这儿等你好了
Oh, dear God. I'll wait here.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表