Angie Dickinson or Ursula Andress?
Ursula Andress 美国长腿女星 出演了<粉红女金刚>等电视剧集
这也太荒唐了 当然是Angie Dickinson
That is ludicrous. It's Angie Dickinson.
瑞士性感女演员 007系列电影<诺博士>中的第一任邦女郎
Crane医生 我知道这不关我的事 但是
You know, Dr. Crane. I know it's none of my business, but...
啊 还是算了
oh, never mind.
没事 你说吧
No, no, no, no, go ahead.
也许你觉得焦躁不安 是因为缺少
Perhaps you've been feeling restless lately, maybe because of a lack of,
呃 女人的陪伴 所以我想
you know, female companionship. So I thought...
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
你先听我说完
Just listen!
我今晚约我的朋友Clare喝一杯
I'm meeting my friend Clare for drinks tonight
她最近也总是抱怨心烦意乱
and she's complained of feeling restless...
打住
Stop right there.
我想你应该已经知道我对联谊的要求
I think by now you'd know my policy on fix-ups.
她很漂亮 她非常寂寞 还是内衣模特
She's pretty, she's lonely, and she's an underwear model.
你果然知道我的要求 马上走吧
So you do know my policy. Off we go.
说得很对 俱乐部里没有冰块
这里就是狐狸与哨子
Say hello to the Fox and Whistle.
你把她指给我看 我会马上吹口哨的
You point her out, and I will.
嘿 亲爱的 来个吻吧
Hey, love, Give us a kiss.
我希望他是在跟你说话
I hope he's talking to you.
大家晚上好啊
Evening, all.
Daphne
Daphne!
这就是Clare
Oh, there's Clare now.
天呐 她跟你说的完全没差
Oh, my my, she's everything you said she was.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
还是有点差别
And more.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
两天前 我的前男友Bob给了我个惊喜
My old boyfriend Bob surprised me two nights ago.
你一定得见见他 他就在那
You've got to meet him. He's right over there.
他还带了个人 说不定你会有兴趣
He even brought someone you might be interested in.
他长得真帅啊
Oh, he is nice looking, isn't he?
我来啦 小可爱
Coming, Pookey.
对不起 Crane医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Crane.
我把你拖到这 但你可能会一无所获
It seems I've dragged you down here for nothing.
没事的 如果不是你
Oh, hardly. Not for you,
我就会错过
I would've missed seeing
世界上最恶心的情侣的
the world's most nauseating couple defend their title.
如果你想走的话我们可以走
We can leave if you like.
没事没事 你去和你的朋友聊天吧
No, no, not at all, you go talk to your friend.
我去喝一杯
I'll have a drink.
你确定吗 - 当然
You sure? - Sure.
你想喝点什么
What do you need?
真有意思 我今天也一直在问自己这个问题
Well, funny it is, i've been asking myself that same question all day,
最近 我的生活好像
It seems that lately my life...
我待会儿再来
I'll come back.
我差点忘了那个故事
I forgot that story.
天呐 还有那次我和Leon
Oh geez, it still doesn't top the time Leo and I
被安排去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥劝架
were sent to break up that fight in the strip joint.
我们走进去 我告诉你
We walked in there and I'm telling ya,
当时有个女孩
there was this one girl who...
嘿 Marty Marty
Hey, Marty, Marty,
我觉得你最好还是不要说这个故事
maybe you shouldn't tell that particular story.
为什么 因为Roz在吗
What? Because of Roz?
得了吧 Frank
Oh, please, Frank.
既然我受得了关于Angie和Ursula的辩论
If I can handle the Angie-Ursula debate,
我当然也能受得了这个
I think I can handle this.
不过你是和我一边的吧
But you agree with me on that one, right?
你说了你更喜欢和Angie一起睡
You said you'd rather sleep with Angie.
我再说一遍 Leo
One more time, Leo.
那是在我必须选择的情况下
If I had to choose.
嘿 Leo 你告诉他们脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥的故事吧
Hey, Leo, you start telling them that strip-joint story, all right?
你们会笑得肚子疼的
You guys're gonna bust a gut.
还有谁要啤酒吗
Anybody else need a beer?
Roz你要吗
Roz?
你忘了吗
Remember?
对不起 我忘了
Oh geez, I'm sorry, I forgot, yeah.
怎么了 Roz
What's the matter, Roz?
怕会在我们这群帅哥面前
Afraid you won't be able to control yourself
控制不住自己吗
with all these handsome guys here?
这话说得有点晚了哦 Frank 我怀孕了
Oh, it’s a little late for that, Frank. I'm pregnant.
什么 真的吗
What, really?
太棒了
Oh, that's great.
我还记得我的Annie怀孕的时候
I remember when my Annie was pregnant.
怀孕的小妞最美丽
There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant broad.
broad是有点小小侮辱性的词 比woman程度重 比bitch程度轻
你中大奖了 Roz
You're in for a real treat, Roz.
我做过的最棒的事就是生孩子
Best thing I ever did was having kids.
从你将孩子抱在怀里的那刻开始
You know, from the moment you hold that brand-new baby in your arms,
你整个人生都不一样了
your whole life changes.
你说得对
You're right about that.
还有 当他们用小手抓住你的手指时
What about when they grab your fingers with those little hands, oh geez,
世界上最美妙的感觉不过如此
that's one of the greatest feelings there ever is.
还有看到他们抬头看你笑时的喜悦
The joys of seeing them look up at you and smile.
珍惜相处的每分每秒 Roz
Cherish every moment, Roz.
他说得对 上一刻他们还坐在你的腿上
He's right. One minute they're on your lap,
你就是他们的全世界
you're the whole world.
下一刻 他们就长大了
Next thing they're grown up,
离开了你 拥有了自己的生活
out of the door with lives of their own.
然后就只剩下了你 孤独地和一间空房♥子慢慢变老
And it's just you, old and alone in an empty house.
太空了
So empty.
Leo 我觉得你没好好说那个故事
Leo, I don't think you told that story right.
我觉得Steven喜欢你
I think that Steven likes you.
我希望是 他好帅
I hope so. He's adorable.
不得不说 他说以为我也是内衣模特的时候
I must say i was flattered when he assumed
我很开心
I was an underwear model too.
我发现你也没澄清啊
I noticed you didn't rush to correct him.
婚礼后还有大把的时间可以说啦
There'll be time for that after the wedding.
也许我该让Crane医生先回家
Oh, maybe I should just tell Dr. Crane to run along home.
你居然把你的老板带来了
I'm surprised you even brought your boss down here,
要是我老板在这 我永远都不会放松
I could never relax around mine.
万一他喜欢上这个地方怎么办
What if he took a liking to the place?
我才不担心这个呢
That's nothing I have to worry about.
这间酒吧不是他的菜
This pub really isn't his style.
*轰隆隆 轰隆隆*
*Zing, boom, tararrel*
The Andrews Sisters--
*我们欢呼 我们歌♥唱*
*Ring out a song of good cheer*
*是时候来滚啤酒桶*
*It's time to roll out the barrel*
*因为大伙儿都在这儿*
*Coz the gangs all here*
Daphne 快来和我们一起唱歌♥
Daphne, come and sing a song with us.
这 其实
Well, actually...
别害羞嘛 你在家不是唱得挺好的
Oh, you're not shy about singing in the house.
你们两个住一起
You two live together?
是啊 她是照顾我爸爸的护工
Yeah, she's my dad's healthcare worker.
我以为你是内衣模特
I thought you're model underwear.
当然不是 除非她的浴袍缝得不够紧
No! Only if her robes aren't stitched up tight enough!
Steven
Steven.
好了 Frasier
Come on, Frasier,
我们接下来得唱<狂欢吧布妈妈>
we're going to do "Knees Up Mother Brown".
我没听过<狂欢吧布妈妈>
I don't know "Knees Up Mother Brown".
嘿 我知道了
Hey, I know it.
明晚我们带点乐谱来
Let's bring some sheet music tomorrow night.
明天 - 对啊
Tomorrow? - Yes!
不行 我的意思是
You can't. I mean,
你知不知道明天要去参加画廊开幕式
do you know you have that gallery opening tomorrow?
不知道 不过如果你哼几段 我会去的
No, but if you hum a few bars, i'll try to pick it up.
*来滚啤酒桶吧*
*Roll out the barrel*
*来滚啤酒桶吧*
*Roll out the barrel*
*来滚啤酒桶吧*
*Roll out the barrel*
嘿 Sherry Daphne今晚不在
Hey, Sherry. Daphne's finally clearing out for a night.
要不你过来吧
Why don't you come over?
我会 呃 把火点好
I'll, er, you know, get a fire going,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表