You are just in time. We're about to start the film. Wait until you see it.
赶紧占个好座位吧
Just grab a chair before all the good seats are gone.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
后悔没有走楼梯
Wishing I had taken the stairs.
小心 如果我想搅拌这杯马提尼
Watch it. If I'd wanted this martini shaken,
我会让酒保做的
I'd have asked the bartender to do it.
别介意老犀牛 他脾气一直不太好
Mustn't mind old Rhino. Always in a vile mood.
犀牛 - Karl Landis 他是Aliison的丈夫
Rhino? - Karl Landis, Allison's husband.
叫他犀牛是因为他的暴脾气
They call him Rhino because of his mean temper.
丈夫 Allison结婚了
Husband? Allison's married?
大家不知道一点儿不奇怪
Not surprised people don't know.
他永远在狩猎 喜欢枪♥支♥
Man's always on safari. Loves guns.
枪♥支♥和女人 无人不知 恶名昭著
Guns and women. No secret, notorious for it.
永远在外遇 记住我的话
Cheats on her constantly. Mark my words:
早晚有一天她会要回来的
One of these days she'll pay him back
让他这嗜血的人面子也挂不住
and then rub his blood-thirsty nose in it.
有个有趣的事 我觉得我刚把舌头咽下去了
Here's something interesting: I think I just swallowed my tongue.
Niles 淡定 淡定
Niles, just be calm, be calm.
做了就做了 你啥都不知道 现在已经结束了
What's done is done. You didn't know. Now it's over.
只要你们谨言慎行
As long as you've both been discreet,
犀牛就不会知道
there's no reason it should get back to Rhino.
我不懂你在暗示什么 - 别骗人了
I don't know what you're insinuating. - Don't lie.
大家都知道小帐篷里发生了什么
Everyone knows what goes on in that pup tent.
这游戏我也会玩
Well, I can play at that game, too.
实际上 我已经在玩了
In fact, I already have.
那人就在这
And with somebody right here tonight.
你什么感觉
How do you like that?
Frasier 帮个小忙 分散大家的注意力
Frasier, I have to ask a small favor. I need you to create a distraction
好让我做个变性手术 再搬去欧洲
while I have a sex change and move to Europe.
抱歉 Niles 我很想帮忙
I'm sorry, Niles. I would love to stay and help,
但我得自己先出去啊
but I've got to get out of here myself.
该放电影了 能帮我把灯关了吗
Well, ready for the movie. Mind helping me turn out the lights?
好主意 你想让这里漆黑一片对吧
Splendid idea. You're going to want it nice and dark in here, aren't you?
你应该告诉我你结婚了的 我必须走了
You should've told me you were married. I have to leave.
别傻了 如果他看见有人溜走
Don't be a fool. If he sees someone sneaking out of here,
那不就是头号♥嫌疑人了
that's the first person he'll suspect.
准备好了吗
All set?
电影时间开始
And it's show time.
在雨林的树叶华盖之下
Here under the leafy canopy of the rainforest,
阳光从未穿透内部的阴郁
the sun never penetrates the gloom of the interior.
几乎
An almost...
什么情况 - 谁把插头拔了吗
What happened? - Did someone pull the plug out?
好了 就在这呢
Yup. Here it is.
好了 关灯 开始了
All right, lights out. There you go.
在灌木下的隐秘王国里弥漫着
...quality permeates this hidden kingdom deep in the underbrush
各式物种 - 怎么回事
and all manner of creatures... - What was that?
很明显 有人急匆匆溜出去了
While, someone certainly snuck out of here in a hurry.
我知道你们都在想什么
I know what you're all thinking.
Allison把我们的家丑公之于众
Now that Allison has seen fit to air our dirty laundry in public,
你们觉得那是她的情人
you assume that was her lover.
但我知道不是
But I know it wasn't.
你怎么知道 - 我能感觉到他还在这里
How? - Because I can sense that he's still here.
我在丛林学会了感受恐慌
In the jungle I learned to smell fear
现在我就能感觉到
and I smell it now.
让我看看这头猪是否有勇气
So, let's see whether the swine has guts to stand up and admit it
在我揭发他之前承认
before I expose him.
现在怎么样 懦夫 想站起来了
What about it, coward? Going to stand up?
这么多 天哪 你跟我一样坏
That many? My God, woman, you're as bad as I am.
来吧 混♥蛋♥们 一起喝酒吧
Come on, you bastards, join me in a drink.
嗨 Crane医生 我们正要上去你家呢
Hi, Dr Crane. We're all just on our way up to your place.
是吗Noel
Noel, so you are.
嗨 Tom Janet Bill
Hi, Tom, Janet, Bill.
我正要下去呢
Well, you know what, I was just heading down.
没冰了
We're out of ice.
现在有了 我拿了袋20磅的
Not anymore. I brought a 20-pound bag.
叫我聚会拯救者Noel
Just call me Noel Shempsky: Party Saver.
冰来了
Here's the ice.
Noel 放厨房♥去好吗
Here, Noel, put that in the kitchen, will you?
大家都进来吧
Come on in, everbody.
老爹 我♥干♥了件傻事 出门没拿钱包
Dad, I've done the silliest thing, I went out without my wallet.
他们给我冰了 我得回去给钱
They gave me the ice but I have to go back and pay them.
陪我们玩完最后一局字谜再走吧
At least play the last round of charades with us.
我得先回去 - 你最爱紫米了
Actually, I should be getting back there. - But you love charades.
是字谜
Charades
钱晚给几分钟又没事
Anyway, it's not going to kill them, to wait a few minutes for their money.
快来 来我们队 我们不擅长这个
Come on. Be on our team. We really suck at this game.
不 你要来我们队
No, you are on our team.
类别是著名戏剧
The category is famous play titles.
我不擅长字谜
I'm a bear at charades.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 - 好 开始
Yeah. - All right, go.
三个字 第一个
Three words. First word.
悲 - <悲悼者>
Mourning - Mourning Becomes Electra.
对了 - 什么 才4秒
Yes! - What? Four seconds?
干得好 Roz 玩得很开心 我走了 再见
Well done, Roz. Nice playing with you. I'm out of here. Bye.
该你了 - 我真得
You have to take a turn. - No, I really.
30秒准备
You have 30 seconds to prepare.
好吧 或许我该
Well, all right. Maybe I'll just...
去厨房♥准备
prepare in the kitchen.
Tricia 你听到这个会笑的
Tricia! You know, you're gonna laugh when you hear this.
Tricia 还在吗
Hello? Tricia?
好吧
Fine.
<急冻侠>
The Iceman Cometh
1989年香港武打电影 由元彪 张曼玉主演
好了 - 准备好了 预备 开始
All right. - Ready? OK, go.
三个字 第一个
Three words. First word.
一个小词
A small word.
上 里 于 到
On? In? Of? To?
是 否 它 我 你 谁
Be? Is? It? I? You? Me?
他们 他们的 我们 我们的 他 她
They, them, us, we, he, she.
算了
Forget about it.
好 第二个字 2个音节
OK, second word. Two syllables.
第一个音节
First syllable.
冷 冰 寒 冬
Cold, chilly, freezing, winter.
雪 雹 冰雹 霜 冻疮 坏疽
Snow, sleet, hail, frost, frostbite, gangrene.
坏疽 - 不许说话
Gangrene? - No talking allowed.
第二个音节
Second syllable.
缩 医 呆
Shrink. Doctor. Dork.
人 伙 男 侠
Person, guy, male, man.
侠 侠 侠
Man, man, man.
我想想 冰冷侠 冰雪侠 知道了
Let's see, Icy cold man, ice man. Got it.
谢谢 - 霜雪侠 耶
Thank you. - Frosty The Snowman. Yes!
不对 笨蛋 是急冻侠
No, you jackass! The Iceman Cometh.
犯规
Disqualified.
你们两个是我见过最差的字谜玩家
You two are the worst charades players I've ever seen in my entire life.
天呐 那些滑冰的猩猩都能
My God, those skating chimps could...
算了 你们尽力了 下次继续 我走了
Well, you did your best. We'll get it next time. Off I go.
等等 等等Frasier
No, wait, wait, wait Frasier,
我们有个小的安慰奖给你
we still have one little consolation prize for you.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.
看 他哭了
Look, he's crying.
生日快乐 亲爱的Fraiser
Happy birthday, dear Fraiser.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
还不到尖叫的时候呢
赶到了
Made it.
你没问题吧
Boy, are you wrong.
Tricia - 省省吧 Frasier
Tricia, please... - Save it, Frasier.
我去斯波坎的飞机一个小时后起飞
I have a plane leaving for Spokane in an hour.
美国华盛顿州第二大城市
出租车在路上
My cab is on the way,
你也上路吧
so why don't you just be on your way, too?
如果我说我溜出
Would it make any difference if I told you I had to sneak out
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表