好的 Daphne
OK, Daphne.
是啊 对 对 他们特别登对
Yes, yes yes they do make a very cute couple.
总之
Anyway...
对 对 Daphne 是啊
Right, right, Daphne, yes.
我得承认这一切多亏了你
Yes I suppose they do owe it all to you, don't they?
有人按门铃 那先这样 好的
Oh, well there's the door. OK.
Niles 你不是找Maris去了吗
Niles. I thought you were talking with Maris.
我俩完了 让她嫁给Schenkman吧
It's over. Let her marry Schenkman.
他俩多般配啊
They deserve each other.
我很抱歉 Niles 怎么了
Oh, I'm sorry, Niles. What happened?
我到了门口正准备按门铃求她开门
Well, I reached the front gate and I was just about to ring the doorbell
让我进去的时候我突然意识到
to ask her to let me in when it suddenly dawned on me
我究竟花了多少时间
how many hours I have
通过大门 通过窗户 通过钥匙孔
spent pleading with that woman through gates,
通过气窗 来乞求那个女人的原谅
through windows, through keyholes and through transoms
更悲剧的是有一次 通过狗门
and, in one disastrous instance, through the pet door.
恩 记得你被吉娃娃咬了我还帮你涂药来着
Yes, I remember dabbing Bactine on those Chihuahua bites.
我决定到此为止了
Well, I decided no more.
于是我仰头对着房♥子喊 "再见了 Maris"
I actually looked up at the house and said, "Goodbye, Maris."
"希望你过得快乐
"I hope you have a happy life,
但是我再也不用受你的气了"
but I don't have to take any more of your crap ever again".
然后我就转身走掉了
And I turned on my heel and walked away.
这是个勇敢的决定
That's a courageous decision.
现在感觉如何 - 出乎意料的是 还不错
How do you feel? - Not bad, surprisingly.
幸亏我去了一趟 总得彻底来个了断
I'm glad I went over. I needed the closure.
现在都结束了 有点难过是肯定的
Now that it's over, I feel a little sad, of course,
但是又有种奇异的解放了的感觉
but also strangely liberated.
我真替你骄傲
I'm very proud of you.
老爸 哈哈 你回来啦
Oh, dad, haha you're back.
跟Crowley夫人的约会怎么样啊
How did things go with Mrs Crowley?
很好啊 一切都很好
Oh, great. Fabulous.
直到她把我的约会对象介绍给我
Right up to the time she introduced me to my date.
我以为就是她啊 - 我也这么以为的
I thought she was your date. - So did I.
结果是她妈
Turns out my date was her mother.
"才"86岁
86 years young.
我猜她约我的时候 大家都误会了吧
I guess there was a little miscommunication when she invited me.
我都不知道该怎么问了 "妈妈"怎么样啊
I'm almost afraid to ask this. How was "Mom"?
她人很好啊
She was very nice.
容易犯困
Sleepy.
爱笑 给我看她曾孙子们的照片
But she smiles a lot. Showed me pictures of her great-grandchildren.
他们的名字她一个都记不住
Couldn't remember any of their names.
管他呢 反正我的名字她也记不住的
but what the hell, she couldn't remember mine either.
那么 看来我们可以小酌一下
Well, I think we could all use a little something from the bar.
我想喝个痛快呢
I could use a big something.
反正今天都不怎么样
It hasn't been a good day all around.
是啊 爸 我和Maris彻底分手了
Yes, dad. Maris and I have split up for good.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
她 她爱上别人了 - Niles 你还好吗
She's she's in love with someone else. - Oh, Niles, are you all right?
会没事的
I will be.
这么说你们可能会有点安慰
Well, this may come as small consolation to you,
在感情失败这事上 你们俩
but I believe that you each have a lot of work to do
跟我比还差得太远了
to catch up to me in the failed romance department.
离婚两次
Divorced twice,
婚礼现场新娘落跑 一次
left at the altar once.
我最近感情上也没什么进展呀
Well, I haven't exactly been burning things up lately.
谢了 老爸
Thank you, Dad.
跟Sherry的事黄了 然后今晚跟个睡美人约会
Things with Sherry fizzled, then Sleeping Beauty tonight.
我看我才是最倒霉的那个
I think maybe I deserve the booby prize.
我来挑战你一下
I'll challenge you.
跟Maris结婚15年 最后跟她情人睡一块去了
Fifteen years with Maris, I end up in bed with her lover.
额 我可不想听这段
Gee, I didn't need to hear that.
不是 那是个意外 屋里太黑了
No, it was an accident. It was pitch dark.
我以为他是Maris呢
I thought he was Maris.
倒也情有可原 那你怎么发现的啊
It's a natural mistake. Er, what tipped you off?
床那边传来的温度
The heat from her side of the bed.
看来我们仨打了个平手
Well, I think we have a three-way tie.
敬Crane家的男人们 爱情大输家
Here's to the Crane boys, love's big losers.
我说我要来个了断
You know, I said I needed closure.
还有一件事我不做就没法了断
I won't have it until I do one more thing.
小心点 Niles 从这这么高扔下去容易伤到人
Oh, now be careful, Niles, from this height that can hurt somebody.
下面没人
All clear.
再见 Maris 这是你最后一次伤害我
Goodbye, Maris. You've hurt me for the last time.
Niles 停在下面的是你的奔驰吗
Niles, is that your Mercedes parked down there?
哇
Whoa!
没事 找个好的汽修厂能把那凹痕修好
Oh well, Good body shop will be able to pound that out.
大周六的晚上
Well, it's Saturday night.
我们又一次无处可去
Here we are. Again.
很好奇今晚有多少女人也是单着的
Wonder how many women are out there tonight without a date.
成千上万
Thousands.
我们有成千上万的机会来出丑难堪
Thousands of opportunities for us to humiliate ourselves.
来找我们啊 西雅图 三个姓Crane的 晚了就没了
Well, come and get us, Seattle. Three Cranes, no waiting.
我们很饥渴
We're desperate.
我们很可笑 - 我们很可悲
We're ludicrous. - We're pathetic.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表