我觉得你也不喜欢Annie和你调情
You know, I think you did not like Annie's flirting either.
难道很明显吗
It was that obvious?
Annie不是你的
Annie's not your...
那杯茶吧
...cup of tea?
你别说出去
Well, just between us,
我喜欢其实另有其人
my interests lie elsewhere this weekend.
真的吗
Really?
朗姆酒好了
Rum's ready.
Guy 你能不能去帮我爸把酒端过来
Guy, perhaps you could help my dad with the drinks.
乐意为您效劳
At your service.
谢谢你 Guy
Thank you, Guy.
听着 Daphne喜欢我
Look, daphne wants me.
她亲口告诉你的吗
She told you that?
那倒没有 不过刚刚Annie在和我调情
Well, no, but Annie was flirting with me,
然后Daphne气得马上把她拖走了
and Daphne dragged her off to her room in a jealous rage.
不不不 Niles Annie不可能会和你调情的
No, no, no, Niles, annie was not flirting with you.
她喜欢我
She's hot for me.
我还是能分辨得出别人是不是在和我调情吧
I know when I'm being flirted with.
哦 得了吧 Niles 你这次实在是太过火了
Oh, please, Niles, you're going beyond the limit that time.
这都是你的妄想
You're delusional.
照这样下去 接着你就该说Guy也喜欢你了
Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Guy's after you.
你的朗姆酒(房♥间)怎么样
How do you like your rum?
房♥子有点小 但是风景不错
It's kind of small, but it has a nice view.
不是的 我说你的酒
No, your rum.
哦 挺好 挺好
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我怕我的判断力被这酒给搅混了
I wonder if it's clouded my judgement about something.
你的儿子 Niles
Your son, Niles...
不知道是我的想象 还是
is it my imagination, or
他真的喜欢 - 别说了
is he attracted to...? - Hold it right there.
那不是你的想象
It's not your imagination.
他喜欢得快要疯了
He's got it bad.
真的吗
Really?
你不介意谈论这个话题吗
This is not a delicate subject for you?
不介意 Niles这样已经很多年了
Oh no, no. Niles has had those feelings for years.
当然 在他的婚姻名存实亡的时候 我是不赞成的
Of course, I didn't encourage it during his so-called marriage,
不过既然他现在自♥由♥了 只要能让他开心
but now that he's free, whatever makes him happy.
我一定支持他
I say go for it.
你真是一位好爸爸
You are a wonderful father.
好了 大家快来喝酒吧
OK, everybody, come and get it.
Daphne 你们来得正好
Daphne, just in time.
哦 Annie 你的睡袍很漂亮嘛
Well, Annie, that's a lovely gown.
Daphne刚刚送给我的
Daphne just gave it to me.
是嘛 - 我就知道
Really? - I bet she did.
爸 - 这比上轮还要猛烈哦 - 哈
Well, dad, - this one is even stronger than the last batch. - Yeah...
我第一次做这种酒是给你们的妈妈喝
The first time I made it was for your mother.
你懂的 我想要向她求婚
You know, I want to pop the question
但是又怕她会拒绝我
but I was afraid she'd say no.
这杯酒让我有了说出来的勇气
This gave me the nerve to ask her
然后我也听到了我最想听到的"我愿意"
and I got myself a great big "Yes".
那句"我愿意"也不是那晚我听到的唯一一句哦
And that wasn't the only yes I got from her that night either.
不过我差一点就退缩了 真是万幸
Still scares me how close I came to chickening out though.
当你变老了以后
You know, as you get older,
你会后悔的不是失败
it's not the failures that you regret
也不是在别人面前出丑
or the times you made an ass of yourself.
而是你仅仅因为害怕
It's the times you never even tried,
就不敢尝试
when you just lost your nerve.
说得好 - 完全同意
Wise words. - Hear, hear.
懦夫难赢美人心
Faint heart never won fair lady.
如果有人喜欢我 我肯定希望
I certainly hope that if a man fancied me
他会勇敢地迈出那一步
he wouldn't be afraid to take a chance,
勇敢地说出来
go for a bold gesture.
没错 我们要大胆地追寻自己的爱情
Yes, we must never be too timid to pursue our heart's desire.
不要管别人会怎么想
And not give a damn what the world thinks.
对吗 Moon小姐
Right, Miss Moon?
说得对
Indeed.
尽管煮酒得花很长时间
Takes an hour to make one of these things,
但是能这么慢慢品味还是很值得的
but it's worth it just to sit here and savor every sip.
我喝完了 - 该睡觉了 - 我也是
I'm done. - Time for bed. - Me too.
别啊 你们现在就要去睡觉了吗
What? Oh no, wait, you're not going to bed already, are you?
哦 好吧 晚安
Oh, all right. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好好享受你的朗姆酒
Enjoy your rum.
要是有个电视就更享受了
Well, I'd enjoy it more if it had a TV in it.
我还以为Daphne的房♥间是
I thought Daphne's room was...
她们应该换过来了
They must have switched.
不好意思啦 我进错房♥间了
Sorry, I took the wrong room.
是啊 我以为我们的房♥间是反过来的
Yes, I thought we got that backwards.
没关系啦
No harm done.
Annie
Annie?
Daphne
Daphne?
晚安 Niles - 晚安
Good night, Niles. - Good night.
你好呀
Allo?
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
别怕 尽管上
Don't be timid. Go for it.
Daphne
Daphne?
你在吗 我是Niles
Hello, it's Niles.
等一下
Wait a moment.
我等不下去了
I can't wait.
如果我现在不说
If I don't say this now,
我怕会再也说不出口 我需要你
I may lose my nerve. I need you.
我第一次看到你 就想要和你在一起
I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you.
哦 我也是这么想的
Oh, I feel the exact same way.
Annie
Annie!
你看起来很惊讶
I see you're surprised.
我今晚暗示过你了
I've tried to send you signals tonight,
不过 可能和往常一样 我还是太含蓄了
but, as usual I was too damned subtle.
千万不要把这件事告诉Daphne
Just promise you won't mention this to Daphne.
我的嘴巴很严的(张不开了)
My lips are sealed.
希望不会闭得太久哦
Not for long, I hope.
请进
Come in.
Guy
Guy!
Niles 我好像听到你在里面说话
Niles, I thought I heard your voice in here.
你要干什么
What do you want?
Niles 你说过想要看那个东西
Niles, you told me you wanted to see that thing.
你知道的 在我房♥间里
You know, in my room.
对啊 多谢提醒
Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me.
什么东西
What thing?
不会很久的 我待会儿再来找你
It won't take long. Catch you later.
哎呦喂 我差点就死在那了 我欠你一份大的
Boy, that was close. I owe you a big one.
去你的房♥间吗
Your room?
哦 说得对 她就在我隔壁
Oh, good point. 'Cause she's next door.
在我的房♥间里肯定会被她听到的
She's bound to hear me in there.
我们可以去我的房♥间
We can go in my room.
是要保险一些 不管怎么小心 我总是会弄出声音
It's much safer. No matter how hard I try, I'm bound to make noise.
我也是
Me too.
Daphne
Daphne.
Crane医生
Dr Crane.
Moon小姐
Miss Moon.
你对你的房♥间不满意吗
Is your room not satisfactory?
天呐 我好像犯了个大错
Oh dear, I seem to have made a dreadful mistake.
你在Guy的房♥间里干什么
What are you doing in Guy's room?
那这是Guy的房♥间咯
Is this Guy's room then?
我在找Annie的房♥间
I was looking for Annie's room.
这才对嘛
Now it makes sense.
那我走了
I'll just go.
等等我 走廊很黑
Wait for me. The hall is horribly dark.
我带你过去吧
I'll show you the way.
我的房♥间现在应该安全了
My room should be safe now.
好的 待会儿见
Very well. I'll see you later.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表