I showed him!
哇塞 尘埃落定了
Well, it's official.
我的第一千期节目已经是个大事件了
My 1000th show is now an event.
怎么了
What's going on?
简直就跟在中心环
Oh, nothing short of a media circus
举办那个谁的媒体见面会一样
with you-know-who in the centre ring.
他们准备在太空针塔脚下来个宣传闪电战
They're planning a promotional blitzkrieg, capped off by
西雅图的地标性建筑之一
办一场给我庆祝的大众见面会
a public rally in my honour at the foot of the Space Needle.
哇哦 真棒 你铁定很激动
Wow! That's great! You must be thrilled.
我当然高兴了
Well, of course I'm flattered,
只是有点不好意思 爸爸
I'm just a little bit embarrassed, dad.
其实拍拍我的肩 给我个冰激凌蛋糕我就很满足了
I'd be content with a pat on the back and an ice cream cake.
对了 爸爸 他们问你能不能在见面会上说几句
Oh, dad, they've asked if you might say a few words at the rally.
如果你紧张的话也不必去
You don't have to, if it makes you nervous.
没问题啊
Oh, no problem.
我都数不清在多少退休聚会上做过演讲了
Yeah, I can't tell ya how many retirement dinners I've spoken at.
我可以挖出我的老笑话集
I can just dig out my old joke book -
"一千零一个冷笑话"
"One ThousandAnd One Side-Splitters, Rib-Ticklers and Thigh-Slappers".
你肯定是名副其实的笑话高手 不过
I'm sure you're a veritable chiropractor of mirth, but...
他们应该是想让你
I think what they're looking for
说点更带有私人感情的话
is something just a bit more personal.
你好 Roz Roz 慢点说
Hello. All right, Roz. Roz, slow down.
天哪 市长
Oh, good Lord, the mayor?
Frasier热都一路吹到市政厅啦
Well, has "Frasier" fever swept all the way to city hall?!
好 Roz 明天见
Well! All right, Roz, I'll... I'll see you tomorrow.
市长也要来 - 是啊 而且不止是到那儿
The mayor's going to be there? - Yes. And not just be there,
他还会送我一把西雅图形状的钥匙
he's going to present me with a key to the city,
还要宣告这天是西雅图的"Frasier Crane节"
after which he's going to proclaim it "Frasier Crane Day" in Seattle!
好样的 小子
Way to go, kid!
这又会是谁
Oh, who can this be?
梵蒂冈的技师给我带来座驾吗
Some mechanic from the Vatican with my Pope Mobile?
Niles - Frasier 今天晚饭我请
Niles! - Frasier, dinner's on me.
今天我有个好消息
I got some very good news today.
这么巧 你哥哥正好也有好消息呢
What a coincidence! Your brother just got some good news too!
应该没有我的消息好 不过首先
Not so good as mine, I suspect. But first of all,
我为今早的表现抱歉
I have to apologise for being so snippy this morning.
最近我一直有点黯然失色
I've been feeling a bit eclipsed lately,
直到我今天走进办公室
but all that vanished when I reached my office,
看到自尊之船
and what was waiting on my desk,
送到我桌上来的礼物
but a gift from the self-esteem ferry?
"美国精神病学期刊"
"The American Journal of Psychiatry"?
请看读者来信页 第三封
I refer you to the letters page, third one down.
"先生们 Egmont Sanderling医生
"Dear Sirs, Dr Egmont Sanderling's
最近一篇拔毛癖的文章
recent article on Trichotillomania
拔毛癖:强迫病症 患者会有反复拔除体毛的冲动 有时会造成明显的光秃
里面有些错误"
contained several errors."
"他如果读了下面这些学者的作品
"He would do well
应该会好很多
to read the groundbreaking work on the subject published by,
Alan Corville医生
among others, Dr. Alan Corville,
Milo Lordestein医生"
Dr. Milo Lordestein..."
直接看最后
Skip to the end.
"Geraldine Fennelly医生和Niles Crane医生"
...Oh, "Dr. Geraldine Fennelly and Dr. Niles Crane."
不算太寒酸吧
Not too shabby, eh?
真是件光荣的事
That's quite an accolade.
是啊 我完全没想到你还是个
Yes, I had no idea you were such a well-known expert on the...
信上说的东西的知名专家呢
the thing that the letter mentioned.
他们把你留到最后也让你更突出了
And the way they saved you for last so you stand out.
没有什么能比
Nothing to kick away the clouds
一杯名声之酒更能吹散阴云了
like a heady sip from the goblet of fame.
对了 我让Jean Claude
Which reminds me, I told Jean Claude to
八点准时摇动我的胜利马提尼
start my victory Martini-shaking at precisely eight o'clock.
那赶紧走吧
Off we go, then!
对了 你也有好消息吧 说啊
Oh, wait, you had some news yourself. Do tell.
那个 等喝了马提尼再说吧
Oh, well, let's just wait for that Martini, shall we?
年度最美妙的时刻
Frasier Crane节快乐
Happy Frasier Crane Day.
还是圣Frasier Crane诞节快乐
Or is it Merry Frasier Crane Day?
我一直记不住
I can never remember.
很搞笑嘛
Very amusing.
来杯半咖♥啡♥因♥的卡布奇诺
I'll have a half-caf cappuccino.
抱歉来晚了 我半路停下来
Sorry I'm late. I stopped halfway to
听了圣Frasier Crane诞节唱诗班的歌♥
listen to a jolly band of Frasier Crane Day carolers.
我还想一起唱"Frasier的十二日"呢 但是
I tried to join in on "The Twelve Days of Frasier", but...
圣诞节的十二日"The Twelve Days of Christmas"是一首圣诞颂歌♥
我在第七天那里忘词了 是什么来着
forgot the words around day seven. How does it go again?
应该是"七个讽刺人的势利小人"
I believe it's "Seven snobs a-sniping."
原句是七只戏水的天鹅"Seven swans a-swimming"
随便你怎么讽刺
Well, you just snipe away.
我权当你的嫉妒是对我的赞美
I take your jealousy as the compliment that it is.
哎呀 我只是一时沉迷于开这种温情玩笑啦
Oh, now, if I indulge in a little affectionate joshing,
才不是嫉妒
doesn't mean I'm jealous.
我是真的替你高兴
I'm nothing but happy for you.
谢谢 Niles
Oh, thank you, Niles.
其实我今天有点烦躁
You know, I'm just a touch skittish today.
大事小事压得我喘不过气来
All this fuss over me.
那个 我能把这两杯带走吗
Oh, say, is it possible to get these two to go?
带走 我们一小时内要到太空针塔啊
To go? We're not due at the Space Needle for an hour.
我知道 我就是想着走走路会好点
Yes, well, I thought a walk might do us some good.
稍微锻炼锻炼
Get a little exercise.
也许还能驱散我的紧张
Then maybe I can stroll away my jitters.
好吧 我也可以呼吸点新鲜空气
Oh, all right, I could use the fresh air.
总感觉今天有点迟钝
I'm feeling a tad sluggish.
怎么 昨天睡晚了 - 恐怕是的
Oh, up late last night? - Oh, I'm afraid so.
跟以前一样 我直到最后一刻
As usual, I left it till the last minute to
才写好所有的Frasier节贺卡
write all my Frasier Crane Day cards!
天气真好 真高兴我们决定出来走走
What a lovely day! I'm so glad we decided to walk.
我感觉平静多了
I feel calmer already.
嘿 医生 好样的
Hey, Doc! Way to go!
噢 我聆听着呢
Oh, I'm listening.
但愿父亲今天演讲的时候别太紧张
I just hope Dad doesn't get too nervous about his speech today.
这个礼拜我一直在跟他说些小建议
I've been giving him little tips all week.
是嘛 Daphne跟我说
Oh, really? As Daphne tells it,
你帮他把整个讲稿都写好了
you wrote the whole thing for him.
才没有
I did no such thing!
我只是加了一两句珠玑妙语 整理了下用语
I added a bon mot or two, tidied up the language,
再把所有错词错句去掉了
removed any questionable material.
他自己一个词都不剩了吧
There's not a word of his left, is there?
连个逗号♥都没有
Not a comma.
我在聆听着
I'm listening!
给你个小建议 带着相机的都是游客
Here's a tip for you. The ones with cameras are tourists.
他们不明白你为什么在聆听 更不知道你是谁
They have no idea who you are, much less why you're listening.
Niles 别这么没礼貌
Oh, Niles, don't be so churlish.
那男的明显先跟我挥手了
The man clearly waved to me first.
他没跟你挥手 - 他挥了
He didn't wave at you! - Yes he did!
他应该是 - 我不明白你还有什么好反驳的
He was probably waving... - I don't see why are you even objecting?
他在挥手打车
He was waving for a cab to
好赶紧逃离你这个可怕的"聆听"男
get away from the scary "Listening" Man.
噢 我爱这里
Oh, I love this place.
在这儿能感受到这座城市的脉动
Here you can feel the pulse of the city.
你知道我看到人们熙熙攘攘的时候想到什么吗
You know what I think when I see all these people here bustling about?
对成立Frasier节的低支持率吗
Low turnout over at Frasier Crane Day?
没有 我在想他们就是我爱这座城市的理由
No. I think that they're the reason I love this city.
别再挥了
Stop waving!
但是友善又没有错
Why, there's nothing wrong with being friendly.
友善跟出风头
Well, there is a difference between
是两码事好嘛
being friendly and making a public spectacle of yourself.
Frasier 刚刚那男人想用条鱼攻击我
Frasier, did you see that man tried to assault me with a fish!
这是西雅图著名的鱼铺 因店铺的员工间抛接鱼而闻名 顾客也可以加入试试手
老天 Niles 淡定
Good Lord, Niles, get a grip!
这么点小事你都歇斯底里
For God's sake, you become hysterical over the littlest things.
苍天啊 我的羊皮鞋
Oh, my God! My suede shoes.
你把拿铁全撒上面了 毁了毁了
You've spilled Latte all over them! They're ruined!
抱歉 不过那是半咖♥啡♥因♥卡布奇诺好吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表