是邀请我来吃晚饭吗
Oh, the invitation was for dinner?
没错 不过别担心
Yes, but don't you worry about it a bit,
我们可以下次再聚
we'll do it another time!
我很乐意留下来
Well, I'd love to stay.
嘿 Niles Frasier 你到底去不去
Hey, Niles. Frasier, you comin' or not?
马上 爸爸
In a minute, Dad.
Daph 你在这里干什么
Oh, Daph, what are you doing here?
帮Crane医生做晚饭
Helping Dr Crane with his dinner.
嗨 你好吗
Oh, hi. How are you doing?
我是Marty Crane
I'm Marty Crane.
嗨 我是Phyllis Conrad
Hi, I'm Phyllis Conrad.
哦吼吼 你就是Phyllis啊
Oh, ho, ho. You're Phyllis, huh?
别担心 我们马上就要走了
Don't worry. We'll be going soon.
我明白Crane医生迫切地想和你独处
I know Dr Crane's eager to have you all to himself.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 他一整个星期都在谈论你
Oh yeah, he's been going on about you all week.
爸
Now, dad...
说你有多漂亮啊 你的裙子多好看啊
How pretty you are. And how nice you dress...
爸 你的啤酒会要迟到了吧
Dad, you don't want to be late kegger.
看他 他不好意思了 脸都红了
Look at him, I've embarrassed him. He's blushing.
他可不是唯一脸红的人
He's not the only one.
不好意思 Phyllis
Excuse me, Phyllis.
Frasier 我能
Frasier, could I...
你必须得帮我摆脱她
You've gotta help me get rid of her!
我 - 对
Me? - Yes!
我手上还有个烫手的爸爸呢
I've got my hands full with Dad.
你难道从没发觉他在偷看你吗
So, you really never had any idea he had his eye on you?
今早在电梯里 我发现他在盯着我
Well, I caught him staring at me in the elevator this morning.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
嘿 Crane医生 你能来帮我弄下前菜吗
Hey, Dr. Crane, would you give me a hand with the appetizers?
Frasier
Frasier?
爸 我觉得我们该走了
Dad? You know, i guess it was time we were going.
要不你先去按电梯吧
Maybe you could go press for the elevator,
我一会儿就来
and I'll be right there in a minute.
好吧 很高兴见到你 再见
All right. Very nice meeting you, Phyllis. Bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
不得不说
Well, I must say,
你弟弟在今晚前都没表露他的爱慕
your brother certainly kept his feelings to himself until tonight.
是啊 他一直都不是很爱说话
Yes, well, he's always been the quiet type.
特别是 经过Heather那些烦心事之后
Especially, since all the trouble with Heather.
Heather
Heather?
记好了 派得加热
Now remember, the pie should be heated
草莓上要放打起泡的鲜奶油
and there's fresh whipped cream to put on the strawberries.
当然今晚更进一步的话
Or anything else
还可能会需要别的东西
if the night should take that turn...
他的妻子被毒死了
His wife was poisoned?
别担心 他接受过审讯了
Don't worry, he stood trial.
他们什么也没查出来
They never proved a thing.
要蟹肉泡芙吗
Crab puffs?
不 谢谢你了
No, thank you.
我刚刚想起来 我还得去个地方
I just remembered, there is someplace that I have to be.
非常感谢你的酒
Thank you very much for the wine.
天呐 我居然喝了那酒
Oh, my God, I drank the wine.
太感谢你了 你跟她说了啥
Well, thank you! What did you tell her?
我待会儿再给你解释 Niles
I'll explain later, Niles.
不过这样说吧
Tell you what, though:
业主委员会随时会来找你 你别跑了
don't plan on running for the co-op board here anytime soon.
Phyllis去哪了
Where did Phyllis go?
她走了 说是有点不舒服
She left. She said she wasn't feeling well.
希望你不要介意我这么说
Hope you don't mind my saying so.
她走了你好像如释重负了
You almost seem relieved that she's gone.
如释重负
Relieved?
Daphne 实话跟你说吧
Well, Daphne, to tell you the truth,
我确实是如释重负
I am relieved.
我就知道 都是我的错
I knew it. This is all my fault.
这是再明显不过的事了
It's as clear as day now.
你还没准备好迎接一段新感情
You're just not ready for a relationship
但是我一直在强迫你接受
and there I was pushing you into it.
Daphne
Daphne...
就连我都看得出来
Even I could see
和Phyllis在一起的时候 你有多局促
how uncomfortable you were with Phyllis.
她肯定也发现了
She must have picked up on that, too.
这就是她离开的真正原因
And that's real reason she left.
我到底在想什么啊
What was I thinking?
不 Daphne 这不是你的错
No, Daphne, this is not your fault.
不 我应该想到的
Yes, but I should've seen.
你处于恢复期 还很脆弱
You're on the rebound. You're still vulnerable.
这可能就是为什么
That's probably why you had so much trouble
你连一个简单的约会邀请都说不出口
asking for a simple date in the first place.
没错 我 我想你说的对
Yes, I... I suppose you're right.
对不起 Crane医生
I'm so sorry, Dr Crane.
我想你还需要一些时间
I guess you just need to take some more time.
如果你急于求成
You know, if you rush things,
就有可能会毁掉原本存有的一线希望
you may end up ruin something that has a real chance.
聪明的女人不会
No smart woman would get involved with a man
和处于离婚中的男人有任何瓜葛
in the middle of a divorce anyway.
反正我是不会
I know I never would.
呃 谢谢你 Daphne
Well, thank you, Daphne.
你的一席话让我受益匪浅
This has all been very helpful.
而且 谢谢你今晚所做的一切
And thank you for everything you did tonight,
尽管事情并不如我所想的那样发展
even if it didn't work out exactly as I'd hoped.
朋友是用来干什么的
What are friends for?
我想我们该开始清理了
I suppose we should start clearing all this up.
其实
Actually,
Daphne 你愿意留下来共进晚餐吗
Daphne, would you like to stay and have dinner with me?
你说真的吗
You mean that?
是的
Yes.
当然可以呀
Well, yes, that would be lovely.
太好了
Wonderful.
要我给你倒点酒吗 - 哦 当然
May I pour you some wine? - Oh, yes.
尽管现在看起来很无望
You know, although it seems hopeless right now,
但我有种预感 在不久之后
but I have a feeling that before very long,
你会和你的梦中情人一起
you'll be sitting down to a nice romantic dinner
享受一个完美浪漫的晚餐
with the woman of your dreams.
我觉得你是对的
I think you may just be right.
我们去吃饭吧
Shall we?
谢谢
Thank you.
敬我们俩
Here's to us.
这酒还挺不错的
That's very nice.
这是我尝过的最好喝的酒
This is the most spectacular wine I've ever tasted.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you enjoy it.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表