Roz Bulldog来了没
Roz, did you see Bulldog come in?
没 我也在找他呢
No, I haven't. I've been looking for him myself.
不许吃 那是给他的
No, stop that. They're for him.
你难道真的觉得他
Do you really think that he had anything to do with...
他来了
There he is.
嘿 别再英雄崇拜了
Hey, hey, hey! Enough hero worship.
我和正常人一样 一次只能脱一个裤腿
I take my pants off one leg at a time just like everybody else.
这你能担♥保♥吧 Myrna
You can vouch for that, can't you, Myrna?
嘿 Bulldog 我给你做了饼干
Hey, Bulldog, I made these cookies for you.
噢 我已经吃了些松饼
Oh, wow, I already had a bunch of muffins
但饼干还是有肚子吃的
but there's always room for a cookie.
牛奶呢 - 马上就来
Um, where's the milk? - Ooh, coming right up.
你好 Bulldog - 嘿 医生
Hello, Bulldog. - Hey, Doc.
当英雄真是太棒了
This hero stuff is the best.
昨晚上了姐妹哦
Hey, last night, sisters.
有一刻我就是个英雄三明治(巨无霸)
At one point I was a hero sandwich.
懂不 她们是面包 我是
Hey, you get? They were the bread, and I was...
我懂 别说了
Yes, I got it. Just drop it.
我看到你昨天的行径了
I saw what you did yesterday.
对啊 我救了你一命 - 救屁命
Yeah, I saved your butt. - Saved my butt, my ass.
你为求自保把Roz拉到你前面
You pulled Roz in front of you to protect yourself.
后面发生的全都是侥幸
Everything else that happened was simply by accident.
太贱了 绝对的放屁
That stinks. That's total BS.
我是个英雄 我是个超级勇敢的人
I'm a hero. I'm a brave, brave man.
哎呀 你不会说出去吧
Aw, Jeez, you're not gonna tell, are you?
你给我个理由让我不说出去
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
喜欢吃松饼不
You like muffins?
我原本下定决心要揭发你
You know what, I was determined to expose you,
但我突然发现没这个必要
but it suddenly occurs to me I don't have to.
你会自首的
You'll do it yourself.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为做贼心虚
Because "A guilty conscience needs no accuser".
是你不会说出去的意思吗
That means you won't tell?
我再说一遍 我不那么做
Once again, I don't have to
是因为没做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门
because "A guilty conscience sleeps in thunder".
是我不会说的意思
It means I won't tell.
还有20秒 Bulldog
20 seconds, Bulldog.
其实作为一个心理医生
You know, actually I'll be fascinated as a psychiatrist
我对这小实验很感兴趣
to watch this little experiment.
我知道你其实是问心有愧的
I know that deep down you feel bad about what you've done.
而你每次用这件事来获利都会让你更加愧疚
And you'll feel worse every time you capitalise on it.
什么时候你的良知会把你吞噬了呢
How long before your conscience finally overwhelms you?
开始了
You're on.
嘿 运动迷们 这里是Bob Bulldog Brisco
Hey, sports fans, this is Bob "Bulldog" Brisco.
你在狗窝里了
You're in the doghouse.
现在直接转电♥话♥
Let's go to the phones.
嘿 大伙儿 我是Roz Doyle
Hey, everybody, this is Roz Doyle,
我有很激动的消息要宣布
and I have some very exciting news!
海壁奖每年都会授予一位广播人
Each year at the SeaBea Awards, one radio personality receives
Harold Hirschauer年度人物奖
the Harold Hirschauer "Man of the Year" Award,
而今年获奖的就是我们的Bulldog Brisco
and this year our winner is our very own Bulldog Brisco,
因为他的英勇作为
who was chosen for his heroism.
恭喜你了Bulldog
Congratulations, Bulldog.
你要说什么呢 英雄
Well, what do you say to that, hero?
呃 这真是难以置信
Well, this is incredible.
我 呃 我很受宠若惊
I.. I uh really feel honored....
但我想说清楚些事情
But I gotta clear something up.
昨天在咖啡馆
Yesterday at the cafe,
有位小姐一直跑过来跟我说
this young lady kept coming up to me and saying,
"你是我的英雄 我要怎样才能报答你"
"You're my hero. How can I ever thank you?"
我得说句实话
Well, I got a confession to make.
我弄丢了你的号♥码 但如果你打进来
I lost your number, but if you call in,
宝贝 我会告诉你答案的
baby, I've got an answer for you!
好了 我准备好了 开始吧 Daphne
OK, I'm ready. Go ahead, Daphne.
获奖者是
And the SeaBea goes to...
Niles Crane医生
...Dr Niles Crane.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 其实吧 准确来说
Thank you. You know, actually, to be accurate,
颁奖人应该亲吻并拥抱得奖人的
it's traditional for the presenter to kiss and embrace the winner.
但颁奖的不是你哥哥吗
But won't your brother be the presenter?
那可说不准
Well, we can't know that for certain.
噢 那好吧
Oh. All right, then.
你好 Crane医生
Hello, Dr Crane.
我们在为周六演习
We're just practising for Saturday night.
按最好的情况 - 看出来了
Best case scenario. - Obviously.
嘿 Daph 你的派好了 - 谢谢
Hey, Daph, your pie's done. - Oh, thanks.
你要来一起用咖啡和点心吗
Will you be joining us for coffee and dessert?
噢 不了 谢谢 Daphne
Oh, no thank you, Daphne.
我不是很饿
I'm not very hungry.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我开车转悠去了 思考了下
Oh, I've been driving around, thinking.
我老是在想Bulldog那事
I can't get this Bulldog thing off my mind.
别担心 我们都会执迷于某件事
Well, don't worry about it. We all get obsessed sometimes.
重点是趁早放下它
The important thing is to drop it
在你对着一个对此毫不关心的人
before you start yakking on and on about it
大说特说之前
to someone who doesn't give a rat's ass.
你是在变着法说你不想谈这事吗
Is that your roundabout way of saying you don't want to discuss it?
你想听我直接说出来么
You want to take the direct route?
你这么介意Bulldog干吗
Why do you care so much about Bulldog?
其实也不全是Bulldog
Well, it's not really Bulldog, so much.
只是比起社会道德和法律
It's just that I believe that conscience,
我觉得良知更能让人走向正途
more than customs and laws, is what prevents people from doing wrong.
这种没有良知的人的存在
To contemplate the idea of an otherwise sane man with no conscience...
让我的世界观都颠覆了
Well, it just shakes my entire world of view.
在我家 我们都知道良知什么意思
In my family, we certainly knew the meaning of conscience.
那就是我爸的木头板子
That's what my dad called his wooden paddle.
噢 那太可怕了
Oh, how awful for you!
对我哥哥们来说是的
Oh, for me brothers, yes,
但我知道他不会打我的
but I knew he'd never use it on me.
只要我一直表现好
As long as I was always good.
只要我一直有礼貌
As long as I was always polite.
只要我一直脸上挂着笑
As long as I always had a smile on me face,
无论我心里作何感想
no matter how I felt inside.
只要我随时准备着伺候他们男人
As long as I was always ready to wait on all the men,
无微不至
hand and foot,
日日夜夜 年复一年
day and night, year in, year out.
还想要咖啡不
More coffee, anyone?
不不不 你快坐
No, no, no, you just have a seat.
你快 坐这儿 我来 给你
You... just... here, I'll... for you.
也许我小题大做了
Maybe I'm blowing this thing out of proportion.
我只是不明白Bulldog怎能毫无愧疚地
I just can't understand how Bulldog can accept all those accolades
接受这些赞美
and not be tormented by it.
也许他有愧呢
Well, maybe he is.
对啊 你怎么知道他没正在家踱步
Yes, for all you know, he's at home right now,
失眠呢
pacing the floor, unable to sleep.
这倒是让我舒服了不少 Niles
Well, that's a comforting thought, Niles.
但这就无从得知了 不是吗
But we'll never know for sure, now, will we?
好了不说了
Well, enough about this.
我去睡觉 晚安了
You know, I think I'm off to bed. Goodnight all.
晚安 - 晚安 儿子
Goodnight! - Goodnight, son.
我真的很为Fras骄傲
You know, I'm really proud of Fras.
以前他眼里都揉不进半粒沙
Used to be he'd get a bee in his bonnet, and he'd never get it out.
对啊 我还以为我们要跟着听好几周呢
Yes, I thought we'd be hearing about this one for weeks.
以前的Frasier会整晚挂念着不睡
Well, the old Frasier would've been up with this all night.
没错 绝对睡不着
Exactly! Wouldn't be able to sleep
除非能去Bulldog家 确保人家没在睡
until he went over to Bulldog's to make sure he wasn't sleeping.
我该让他捎点牛奶回来的
I should have told him to pick up some more milk.
来了来了
Okay, okay.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表