第五季 第十四集
对了 Roz 今天的节目不错啊 尤其是
Oh, well, Good show today, Roz. I particularly thought that...
哦 天呐 又是市场部的那个Connie
Oh, my God, there's that Connie from Promotions.
每次她看到我 都要拉我去花钱做慈善
Every time she sees me, she hits me up for another charity.
你知道吗 Roz 你该给自己设点界限了
You know, Roz, maybe it's time to set some limits.
说一次"不"有这么难吗
Good lord, how hard can it be to say no just once?
唉 算了 我都忘了我是在跟谁说话了
Oh well, look who I'm talking to.
Hi Frasier
Hi, Frasier.
Roz 我正好在找你
Roz, I was looking for you.
等等 Connie 你先等等
Ok, wait, Connie. Before you say anything,
我有些话非说不可
there's something I need to get off my chest.
我在你那儿买♥♥过女童军曲奇
I have bought Girl Scout cookies from you,
我给你的小孩买♥♥了乐队制♥服♥
I have paid for your kids' band uniforms,
你教堂每次出的慈善彩票我都买♥♥了
I've bought tickets to every raffle your church ever had.
但是我现在已经受够了
And I'm tapped out.
所以不管你接下来要跟我说什么 我都没兴趣
So whatever it is you came to say to me, i'm not interested.
噢 那我还是走吧 哦 顺便告诉你
Well, I'll just go then. Oh, by the way,
我教堂的彩票昨天开彩了
My church had its raffle drawing yesterday.
你拿到头等奖了
You won the grand prize.
不好意思烦到你了
Sorry to bother you.
哦 Connie 对不起 Connie 别这样嘛
Oh, Connie. Connie, I'm sorry. Connie, don't.
好吧 随便你 我赢了什么东西
Oh, who cares? What did I win?
哦 天呐 是免费的周末滑雪旅行
Oh, my God. It's that free ski weekend.
真棒啊 Roz - 看看上面写的是什么
Oh, Roz. - Listen to this:
"亲爱的获奖者 您将在Baker山上的
"Dear Winner, you'll enjoy a one-weekend rental
豪华私人滑雪度假小屋度过此次周末
of a deluxe private ski lodge on Mount Baker
届时还会有前奥♥运♥冠军亲自给您授课
complete with lessons from a former Olympic champ."
这的确是名符其实的特♥等♥奖♥啊
That is a grand prize, indeed.
不得不承认 我都有点嫉妒你了
I must admit, I'm just a bit envious.
恩 祝你度过一个愉快的周末
Well, listen, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
谢谢你 Frasier - 不过
Oh, thank you Frasier. - Just seems a pity
遗憾的是你没法上这些滑雪课
you won't be able to take advantage of those ski lessons.
那倒是 不过总有别的事可以做啦
Well, there'll be other stuff to do.
那是 的确还有很多事
Oh, tons, tons!
就算你不能滑雪 同样也不能
Just because you can't ski, or for that matter,
爬山 滑雪橇 或者是玩滑雪板
hike, sled or snowboard,
也并不意味着你不能蜷缩在火炉旁
it doesn't mean you can't curl up by a roaring fire
小口小口地喝热气腾腾的
with a warm snifter of...
哦 我错了
Oh, sorry.
至少那儿的景色肯定不错啊
Well, the scenery will be nice.
绝对的呀
Breathtaking.
只不过你得忍♥受4小时的车程
I just hope you can endure the four-hour drive up there,
毕竟你最近特别容易晕车
and you so carsick these days.
行了 Frasier
Ok, Frasier,
我知道你在暗示什么
I know what you're hinting at.
我长这么大 第一次中奖
This is the first thing I've ever won in my entire life,
它对我意义重大
and it means something to me.
所以 我不会卖♥♥掉它
So I won't sell it,
不会送人 也不会拿它
or give it away, or trade it
去换一个 - 大屏幕电视机
for a... - Big-screen TV?
钥匙在信封里 - 谢啦
Key's in the envelope. - Thank you.
你开这么大声干嘛
Why do you need that so loud for?
妈呀 你离失聪不远了
I swear you'll gone deaf as a post.
我就是因为感冒 耳朵有点阻塞
It's just a cold stopping up my ears.
没事的啦
I'll be fine.
该死的 你到底是谁的律师
Dear God, man, whose lawyer are you, anyway?
不 我不想冷静
No, I will not calm down.
这算哪门子的庭外和解
You...they call that a settlement?
你打电♥话♥给他们 驳回这个协议
You call them and turn it down.
我说驳回协议(把声音调小) 傻蛋
I said turn it down, you ninny.
咳 你干嘛这么不客气
Geez, you could at least ask nicely.
我得换个离婚律师
I've got to get a new divorce lawyer.
Claude完全不是Maris他们的对手
Claude is no match for Maris'team.
一群豺狼虎豹吧
Real sharks, are they?
我们刚刚交往的时候
When we were courting,
我送过Maris一张情人节卡片
I once sent Maris a Valentine that said,
上面写着 "你就是我爱的女孩
"You're the girl my heart adores.
我的一切都属于你"
Everything I have is yours."
现在他们把它拿出来 说是婚前协议
Now they're calling it a pre-nup.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
怎么会有人忍♥心拿旧日情人节卡片
Can you imagine using that as a weapon?
当武器呢
An old Valentine.
好啊 来杯Ballantine吧
I'd love a cold Ballantine.
一种苏格兰威士忌 音同Valentine
够了 不管你喜不喜欢 你必须得戴助听器
That does it. You're getting a hearing aid, whether you like it or not.
我才不要戴助听器 我的听力马上就会恢复正常的
I don't need a hearing aid. My hearing will be back to normal in no time.
你两天前就这么说过了
You've said that two days ago.
再这样下去我说话你就一句都听不着了
Soon you won't be able to hear a word I say.
天 这得多惨啊(不用听你唠叨啦)
Gee, wouldn't that be a tragedy?
你们还在这晃悠什么
Why are you all loitering around here for
还不赶快去收拾行李
when you should all be packing?
收拾行李干什么
Packing for what?
这周末我要带你们去滑雪啊
For the fabulous ski weekend I'm taking us on.
你说真的吗
You're kidding.
我们住的地方是个奢华滑雪小屋
It's a gorgeous ski lodge,
还配有奥♥运♥冠军给我们上课
and an Olympic champion in residence to give us lessons.
啊 听起来就像天堂一样 整个周末都滑雪
Oh,sounds like heaven.Skiing all weekend,
累了就喝杯热腾腾的朗姆酒暖暖身子
then warming up with a nice hot rum drink,
裹着毛毯蜷缩在壁炉前
curled up under a blanket in front of a roaring fire.
我已经能闻到热甜酒的香气了
I can feel the steam rising off my toddy already.
唉 可惜我去不了
Oh, damn, I can't go.
为什么 - 因为我的朋友安妮
Why not? - My friend Annie.
她这周末过生日 我答应要陪她了
It's her birthday this weekend and I promised I'd spend it with her.
那就把她带上啊
Well, bring her along.
嗯 她肯定会想去的 她特别热衷于运动
Well, I know she'd love it. She's very gung-ho for sports.
她曾经是学校里女子橄榄球队的队长
She was captain of the girls' rugby team at school.
可 可我不确定那里有几间卧室啊
Well, I'm not sure how many bedrooms there are.
没事 如果房♥间不够的话 她可以睡我那间
Well, if we're short, She can have mine.
那你睡哪儿啊 - 呃 总会有办法的
Where will you sleep? - Well, I'll think of something.
你真的不介意吗
Are you sure you wouldn't mind?
哦 怎么会呢 有什么会比热衷于运动的
Oh well, yes, why not? I mean, what could be more fun than
女子橄榄球队队长更有趣呢
a gung-ho girls' rugby captain?
我饶不了你
I will kill you for this.
真对不起 但是只有这样Daphne才会去啊
I'm sorry, but it was the only way Daphne was going to come
我才不会白白浪费这次机会
and if you think i was going to let a moonlightt ski lodge go to waste,
想都别想
You can think again.
你一周前才开始办离婚手续
You filed for divorce a week ago.
就不能等会吗
Can't you wait a while?
等 我已经等了5年了
Wait? I have waited five long years for this.
爸 难道你不觉得是时候了吗
Dad, don't you think it's about time?
现在是5点10分
I got ten after five.
听着 Niles 你想在Daphne面前出丑弄乖
Listen, Niles, if you want to make a fool out of yourself with Daphne,
那是你的事
that is your affair.
但是 我不会允许我的滑雪周末
But frankly, I will not have you ruin my ski weekend
被这个听起来像是会引发雪崩的女人毁掉
by inviting along this girl that sounds to me like an avalanche risk!
我去告诉Daphne 不能带别人
I'm going to tell Daphne, no guests.
我给Annie打电♥话♥了 她特别激动
I called Annie. She's all excited.
她刚好用拍泳装杂♥志♥的钱
Turns out she just bought new skis
买♥♥了新的滑雪板
with the money she made off her new swimsuit calendar.
这下你高兴了吧 我们不得不带她去了
I hope you're happy. We're stuck with her now.
哇 这地方真棒
Wow, look at this place.
哇 这地方真棒
Wow, look at this place.
偶尔换换环境也挺不错的啊 对吧
Nothing like a change of scenery, huh?
电视机在哪啊
Where do you suppose the TV is?
哈 这地方棒极了
Huh, this place is terrific.
是啊 万幸我们能活着到这儿
Yes. I'm just glad we got here alive.
你转弯的时候转得这么急
The way you were taking those curves so sharply,
可怜的Annie每次都被甩到你身上
Poor Annie kept getting thrown up against you.
哈哈 我就是个"坏"司机呀
What can I say? I'm a bad driver.
我承认她长得很不错
I grant you she's cuddly,
但是 你不觉得她有点
but don't you find her a tad,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表