艾玛•包法利 是福楼拜的长篇小说代表作<包法利夫人>的主人公
你要想偷用别人的爱情故事的话
If you're going to steal a love life,
也别用古典名著啊 你这个蠢货
don't steal from the classics, you imbecile!
去巴黎那段是真的
The part about being in Paris is true.
来啦 我去的正是时候
Here we are. Got them out of the oven just in time.
再多烤一分钟它们就要糊了
Another minute and I would've had burnt buns.
正好回到你的故事上来
Which brings us back to your story.
然后 我就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地躺着那里 面带微笑
Well, there I was wearing nothing but a smile
然后太阳开始偏移了
when the sun started to shift.
所以我就跟着挪到水塔后边
So I moved behind the water tower,
Derek就刚好躺在那里
and who was lying there but Derek.
他是住在对面的帅气消防员
the good-looking fireman from across the hall.
正好也在一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地做日光浴
Yes, Who was also getting an all-over tan, I might add.
我有两个选择
So I had two choices.
要么我悄悄溜走
I could either tiptoe away or...
茶好了 - 别动 坐下
Tea. - No, sit!
天呐 难道啥都得Daphne来做吗
My God, must Daphne do everything around here?
我去吧 反正我需要杯冰水
I'll get it. I could use a glass of iced water anyway.
我也是 我去帮你一把好了
You're not the only one. Let me give you a hand.
有点作用没啊 - 没啥大作用
Is any of this helping? - Not much.
有句话我不得不说 我认识你这么长时间
You know, I've got to make a point here. For as long as I've known you,
你之前一直抱怨你性生活太少
you've been complaining about your lack of a sex life.
现在突然有了 你还抱怨啥啊
Suddenly you have one, so why are you still complaining?
可是总感觉不太对劲 我想了很久
Well, it just seems wrong. I've thought a lot about this...
这就是你的问题 你想太多了
That's your problem. You've thought too much about this.
你就别太理智了
You know, why don't you stop listening
顺其自然吧
to your head and start listening to your body?
你显然很享受这段感情 哪来的罪恶感啊
You're obviously enjoying this. Why do you have to feel so guilty about it?
我就是担心我俩没有未来
Well, just I'm afraid I have no future with her.
所以呢
So?
她可能觉得她跟我是有未来的啊
Well, maybe she thinks that she has a future with me.
那确实是不对的 可是她是这么想的吗
Well, then it would be wrong. But is that how she feels?
我不知道 - 问她啊
I don't know. - Ask her.
要是她跟你想得一样 好好享受就好了啊
If she feels the same way you do, you should just enjoy yourself.
这种事可不会经常发生
These things don't come around very often
而且也不见得会持续很久
and they don't last when they do.
你说的对 当然了
Well, you're right, of course.
想太多会破坏气氛的
Over-thinking things can certainly spoil anything.
有趣 之前节目里我给
You know, it's funny, I gave the very same advice the other day
一个班布里奇的律师提了同样的意见
on my show to that lawyer from Bainbridge.
我不记得了 - 你当时距离我不到两米
I don't remember that. - You were five feet away.
难道没一个人听吗
Doesn't anyone listen?
之后我们才意识到
It wasn't until afterwards that we realized
我俩滚到主楼梯间的天窗上去了
we'd rolled onto the skylight above the main stairwell.
我俩还拿这个事开玩笑来着
We took some ribbing about that we did.
狼人与老鼠
此处借用
<人鼠之间>是美国作家约翰•斯坦贝克创作的小说,1937年出版
一切都在我的掌控之中
Well, I got everything's under control.
晚饭再有二十多分钟就好了
Dinner should be ready in about 20 minutes.
闻起来真香 - 你也是
Smells wonderful. - So do you.
Caitlin 你 - 怎么啦
Caitlin, you know... - Yes?
我想问你 你接下来怎么打算的呢
I wanted to ask you, where do you see this going?
现在我的目标是你的耳垂
Right now I'm heading to your earlobe
但是如果你有别的建议 我洗耳恭听
but if you care to reroute me, I'm open to suggestions.
不 我是说咱俩的关系 我们从没聊过这些
No, I mean our relationship. We've never talked about it.
哦 天 额 我不知道啊 我想
Oh, Gee, I, I don't know. I guess I was
我觉得这就是很开心很随意的那种关系
kind of looking at this as a nice, casual thing.
你不会失望了吧
I hope that doesn't disappoint you.
不 不会啊 我是松了口气
No, not at all, I'm actually relieved.
我也很是这么想的 顺其自然
I've been loving things the way they are, too.
是啊 咱俩开心就好了
Yeah, we're just having some fun,
对不对 - 太对了 老开心了
right? - Right, oh, well, fun doesn't begin to describe it.
我只是想确定咱俩想得一样
I just want to make sure we were both on the same page.
你就是在想这些事吗
Is that what's been on your mind
我看你这几天都很焦虑
because I thought you were tense these last few days.
我还准备了点热油想给你做按♥摩♥呢
I even went and got some hot oil to give you a massage.
看来用不上了
I guess we won't be needing that now.
呃 其实我特别担心
Well, I have been terribly
全球变暖这个问题
worried about this global warming situation.
好吧 晚餐之前还有点时间 我去拿油
Oh, well, we've got some time before dinner. I'll go get the oil.
咱们能这样聊开了真好 - 我也这么觉得
I'm so glad we had this conversation. - Yeah, me, too.
我有点担心我的生活方式会吓到你
I mean I was starting to worry that you were scared off by my lifestyle.
我是说 我有点怪 - 哦 Caitlin Caitlin
I mean, I'm pretty out there. - Oh, Caitlin, Caitlin...
我不是那种保守派
I'm not as narrow-minded as all that.
我觉得咱俩之间很有火花呀
You know, I think we have a wonderful chemistry.
足够忽略一些小差异了
That's enough to offset a few minor differences.
你可以把衬衫脱了
You can be taking your shirt off.
哦 那你也脱了呗
Oh, same goes, by the way.
我很喜欢这种翻修的高房♥顶
You know, I just love these converted loft spaces.
真好奇你搬进来之前是什么样的
I wonder what this one was before you moved in.
看这些肉钩子 之前应该是屠宰场吧
Judging by these meat hooks, I'd say a slaughterhouse, huh?
不是 这是我装的 之前这是日托班
No, I put those in. It was a day-care centre.
你们艺术家啊 真是异想天开的装饰灵感
you artists and your whimsical decorating touches!
那是个捕鼠器吗
That's a mousetrap, isn't it?
你这有很多老鼠吗
You get many mice?
我倒是想啊 我用它们来创作
I wish. I use them in my art.
死老鼠
Dead mice?
是啊 它们是我最新的贴画系列的一部分
Yeah, they're part of my newest collage series.
是关于死亡的
It's all about mortality.
Caitlin 你剪头了
Caitlin, you've cut your hair.
是啊 灵感突然来了 我就得去做
Yeah, sometimes the spirit just grabs me and I've got to do it.
剪了之后觉得自♥由♥多了 而且 我觉得
It's really very freeing. Plus, I think there's something great
用你废弃的身体部分做点实事非常好
about using your body parts for a practical use.
嗯 是不太一样
Well, it's different.
尽管如此 你还是很美的
It's still beautiful, nonetheless.
那些全是你的头发吗 - 大多数是我的
Is that all your hair? - It's mostly mine.
Caitlin 我 我在想 - 别 不要想
You know, Caitlin, I, I'm thinking... - No, don't think.
按♥摩♥秘诀就是让思维休眠
The secret to a good massage is to let the mind rest
跟着身体的感觉走 - 也对
and listen to the body. - Right.
好的 来吧 身体 我在聆听
Okay, go ahead, body, I'm listening.
天呐 太舒服了
Oh,God, that feels good.
要是我们去床上的话
You know, if we move to the bed,
我可以给你做更全面的按♥摩♥
I could give you a more thorough massage.
对了 我才想起来今晚是满月
Oh, I just remembered it's a full moon tonight.
看 多美啊
Look. Isn't that beautiful?
太浪漫了 没有什么
How romantic. There's
比满月更容易让人想
nothing like a full moon to make one want to...
Caitlin
Caitlin?
我是兽化人俱乐部的成员
I'm a member of the Lycanthrope Society.
你是说狼人 - 不是那个字面上的意思 就是一群
As in werewolf? - Not literally. It's a group of women
相信月亮控制我们月经周期的女人
who believe the moon controls our cycles.
这是我们表达敬意的方式
This is our way of paying our respects.
而且 你之前也听过我嚎叫吧
Besides, you've heard me howl before.
是 但是 在那种情况下
Yes, but in, in that context,
我还以为是我表现太好了呢
I took it as a compliment.
Frasier 你又开始焦虑了
Frasier, you're getting all tense again.
是因为头发抱枕 对不对
It's the hair pillows, isn't it?
是的 那是
Yes, that...
抓到一只 - 其中一个原因
Got one. - Among other things.
听我说 Caitlin 我觉得这可能不是个好主意
Listen, Caitlin, I, I'm starting to think that maybe this isn't such a good idea.
什么意思
What do you mean?
咱俩太不一样了 我是
Well, we're just so different. I'm
那种古板乏味 因循守旧的男人
basically your stuffy, buttoned-down sort of guy.
但你是自♥由♥奔放 爱冒险 用老鼠创作
You're a free-spirited, adventurous, mouse-painting,
对月亮嚎叫的女人
moon-howling sort of girl.
虽然性♥爱♥十分美妙
Is even the most satisfying
但我不确定它能不能弥补这些差异
sexual relationship enough to bridge that gap?
我觉得可以啊
Well, I think so.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表