人们就不知想歪到哪儿去了
and knows how to use a pastry bag!
这是我第一次看到他这么"男人"的一面
Well, that's the first time I've ever seen a man "in" himself.
老爸 Eddie好像心情不是很好嘛
Dad, I can't help noticing Eddie's looking a bit glum.
是的 他在生我气
Yeah, he's mad at me.
我给他吃了一罐
I gave him a can of that
从你那神奇美食店里买♥♥的狗粮
dog food from your fancy gourmet place the other day.
他不喜欢吗 - 不 他爱死了
He didn't like it? - No, he loved it.
但现在他都不肯吃别的东西了
But now he won't eat anything else!
他甚至对泡菜嗤之以鼻 他以前可爱吃了
He even turned his nose up at a kosher pickle and he loves those.
最坏的是 我打电♥话♥找遍了西雅图
And the bad thing is, I called all over Seattle and
结果只有那法国佬的店里才有这种狗粮
Frenchy's the only one who carries that stuff.
你应该不愿意道歉吧
I don't suppose you'd consider apologizing?
怎么可能 我有生之年都不会再踏足那家店的
Forget it, I'm never setting foot in that store again.
实在不行 我知道还有种方法叫睡眠喂食法
If things get worse, there is a technique of sleep-feeding I know.
只需一支滴管和一杯高果糖蛋白奶昔
It involves an eye-dropper and a high fructose protein shake.
啊 不至于吧 - 对Maris挺管用的啊
Well, I don't know about that. - Well, it worked on Maris.
噢 你们好啊 Niles 老爸 - 嗨
Oh, Hello, Niles, Dad. - Hi.
嗨 Roz - 嗨 - 你好啊
Hi, Roz. - Hi. - How are you doing?
Frasier 你脸上 - 我知道
Frasier, are you aware... - Yes, I'm aware.
我们今天拍宣传照
We were taking publicity photos today.
我对化的妆过敏了
I had an allergic reaction to the make-up I was wearing.
我本来压根儿不打算化妆
I wasn't planning on wearing any make-up at all
但台里新来了个型男
but there's a handsome new employee at the station.
每个人一下子对自己的外表极端在意
Everybody's feeling incredibly insecure about their looks.
全拼命往脸上鼓捣
They were all slapping their make-up on,
我也没hold住
so I, too, gave in to vanity.
结果就像伊卡洛斯一样
And like Icarus,
希腊神话人物 在使用蜡和羽毛造的翼逃离克里特岛时
因飞得太高 双翼上的蜡遭太阳融化跌落水中丧生
飞得离太阳太近 不得不付出了代价
flying too close to the sun I had to pay the price.
哇哦 - 谢谢 父亲
Wow! - Thank you, Dad.
我不大引用神话 不过刚刚我用得真是出神入化
I don't like to go with mythology too often, but that was spot-on.
不 我是说那个男人 很帅啊
No, I mean that guy. He's so handsome.
就是他 就是他 Webber医生
It's him, it's him, it's Dr. Webber.
好了 Roz 你给我适可而止吧
All right, Roz, that's enough!
嗯 他也太帅了 - Frasier就是嫉妒
Well, he is striking. - Frasier's just jealous.
得了 我没嫉妒 他是帅
Oh, I am not jealous. Yes, the man is handsome.
但在某些领域我肯定胜他一筹
But I'm sure there are a number of areas in which I am his superior.
别忘了长得帅也不全是好处
You know, let's not forget that good looks can be a mixed blessing.
人们给你特殊待遇
People just roll out the red carpet for you,
但剥夺了你发展其他才能的动力
but that robs you of any incentive to develop other qualities.
然后你就像年老色衰的水仙纳西塞斯
After a while you are left an ageing Narcissus,
希腊美少年 极度自恋
整日在水边看着自己的倒影
bent at the water's edge,
结果发现水里的线条不是涟漪
realising those lines in the pond aren't ripples.
而是皱纹 - 太赞了
They're wrinkles. - Amazing.
谢谢 老爸 我个人更喜欢之前那个比喻
Thank you, dad. I rather liked that one myself.
那男的当电影明星都绰绰有余
That guy could be a movie star!
好了 Roz 我们不是还要干活嘛 要不
All right, Roz, don't we have some work to do? Shall we...?
哦 不用了 就坐这儿吧 反正我还有个会
Oh, no, no, take this table. I have a session anyway.
对 我也该走了
Yeah, I gotta go too.
就像宙斯骑着雷电飞向维苏威火山
Like Zeus riding his thunderbolt to Mount Vesuvius.
讲得真好 老爸 赶紧走吧您
Very amusing, Dad. Off you go.
Crane医生 - 哦 Webber医生
Dr. Crane. - Oh, Dr. Webber.
你还记得Roz Doyle吧
You remember Roz Doyle, of course?
当然了 你好
Yes, hello.
也是 谁能忘了这么独特的笑声
Who could forget that infectious laugh?
对了 有谁看过你脸上的皮疹吗
Speaking of which, has anyone had a look at that rash?
有啊 每个人都看了
Oh, yes, everybody.
那么 不介意我坐下来吧
So, mind if I join you?
那个 其实我们 - 我们巴不得你过来呢
Well, actually we were just... - We were hoping you would.
Clint 你好像也玩壁球
So, Clint, I see that you're a squash player.
哪天你想打球可以叫上我
You know, if you're up for a game some day,
我在哈佛读书的时候有玩
I used to play a bit back in Harvard.
那敢情好啊 哈佛啊 哇 我当初可想读哈佛了
Well, I'd love to. Harvard? Wow! I was dying to go to Harvard.
你读的学校肯定也不差啦
Well, I'm sure the school you went to was just as good.
我去的牛津 - 这样啊 更好的学校呢
I went to Oxford. - Oh, well, even better.
那你也是在那儿上的医学院咯
So, did you go to medical school there as well?
是啊 不过我先请了一年假
Yes, but I took a year off first
把法国史的硕士读了 - 啊
to get my Master's in French history. - Ah?
就想学点好玩的 - 嗯
Just wanted to do something fun. - Mmmm.
那你是不是会说法语
Does that mean you speak French?
唯有面对美丽女士的时候
Seulement quand je rencontre une belle femme.
我相当理解你
Yes, I too understand the importance of
上医学院之前是该请假休整一下
taking some time off before beginning medical school.
那个夏天我在米兰
I spent that summer in Milan
学习了歌♥剧史
studying the history of opera.
我还有幸结识了一位朋友
I had the good fortune to make an acquaintance and become friends with
当时鲜为人知的年轻男高音Carreras
a then-little-known young tenor by the name of Carreras.
Jose Carreras - 抱歉没说全名字
Jose Carreras? - Forgive the name dropping.
Jose Carreras是与帕瓦罗蒂齐名的世界三大男高音之一
他是我的教父 - 开玩笑吧
He's my godfather. - You're joking!
没有 我今晚就给要他打电♥话♥
No, I'll call him tonight.
他肯定很高兴我跟你现在是同事
He'll be delighted to hear I'm working with you.
我倒很想知道他还记不记得我们一直玩的老游戏
I'll be interested to see if he remembers the game we used to play
佯装不认识对方
where we pretended not to remember one another.
Frasier 我太在意你的皮疹了
You know, Frasier, that rash is starting to concern me.
要不我去车里拿我的医药箱来
Maybe I'll just pop out to the car and get my medical kit.
真的没必要
There's really no need.
好吧 趁他不在我们快谈谈工作
Okay, maybe we can get some work done while he's gone.
Roz 适可而止啊
Oh, Roz, for heaven's sake.
你跟个幻想症少女似的
You're behaving like a starry-eyed bobby-soxer.
那男人是帅 但也没帅到能阻碍交通
Yes, the man is good looking. It's not like he can stop traffic!
外面正好有个死角 又不一定是因为他
There's a blind corner out there. We don't know if that was him!
你们壁球打得怎么样
How was your squash game?
那个 Webber医生忘记说
Oh, well, Dr. Webber neglected to mention that
他大学时候是壁球冠军
he was squash champion back in college.
抱歉啊 Frasier - 没事没事
I'm sorry, Frasier. - Oh, no, not at all.
今早玩得还蛮开心的
It was a lovely morning.
Clint还请我吃早餐了呢
Clint was gracious enough to treat me to breakfast.
我们刚到乐瑞斯酒店的时候
Course, once we arrived at Le Relais,
厨师长不小心切到自己
the chef had just cut himself.
Clint不但治好了伤患
Clint not only treated the wound,
还动手给我们做了个完美的松露煎蛋卷
but set about to making us a flawless egg-white and truffle omelet.
我在医学院的时候 在马戏团餐厅打工
I put myself through med school
马戏团餐厅是一家法国餐厅
是那儿的副厨师长
as a sous-chef at Le Cirque.
有时候我真想捏捏你 看你是不是真人
Sometimes I just want to pinch you to make sure you're real.
他是真人
He's real.
我去喝杯水 马上回来 - 好
I'm just going to get a glass of water. I'll be right back. - Right.
你的节目不是快开始了吗
But you're about to start the show.
我知道 Roz 我想着今天让Clint也上我的节目
Yes, I know, Roz, I thought it would be a good idea to have Clint on,
把他介绍给我的听众 扩展下他的听众群
introduce him to my listeners, give his show a leg up.
什么情况 你居然要帮Clint做宣传
All right, you're plugging Clint?!
呵呵 不敢相信你们突然变哥俩儿好
I'm sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble believing this buddy-buddy act.
Roz 随便你怎么暗示
Roz, try as you may to insinuate that
我对他妒火中烧
I have some seething jealousy to this man.
其实 我喜欢Clint
The fact is, I like Clint.
不然我也不会今晚给他办欢迎派对了
Why else would I be giving a party in his honour this evening?
好吧 十秒后开始
Okay. You're on in ten seconds.
对 快带上耳机
Yes, right up. Let's just slip on our headphones, and
听我指令 - 好的
follow my lead. - Okay.
下午好 西雅图 这里是Frasier Crane医生
Good afternoon, Seattle. This is Dr. Frasier Crane.
在开始我们平时的节目之前
Before we start our regular programme,
我想借此机会
I'd like to take this opportunity to
向你们介绍Clint Webber医生
introduce you to Dr. Clint Webber.
Clint 要是你跟我一样
Clint, if you're anything like I am,
那你第一个星期会一直想搞清楚
you'll spend your first week trying to figure out
这些按钮都是干嘛的
what all these buttons do.
其实 我大学的时候有做过电台主持
Actually, in college I ran the radio station.
这样啊 不过如今这些设备应该复杂些了
Ah, well, things may have gotten a bit more sophisticated since then.
比如 这个是突然咳嗽时该按的中断按钮
For instance, we have here a cough button.
如果我没记错 那应该是回声按钮
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表