第五季 第四集
Roz 你怎么样了
Roz, how are you?
还怀着孩子呢
Still pregnant.
听着 我
Look, I...
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
我本想向你道歉
I tried to apologise
但是你那么快就跑出去了
but you ran out of the party so fast.
哦 抱歉 昨天我一定很失礼吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that rude?
礼仪方面 你比我懂得多了
You know more about etiquette than I do.
要是有人在上百个陌生人面前
What is the proper length of time you should stay
爆料说你肚子被搞大了 你应该呆多久
after someone announces to 100 strangers
才不显得失礼呢
that you got knocked up?
我给你打电♥话♥了
I tried to call.
我知道 我没接电♥话♥
I know, I wasn't answering.
我一整晚都没睡 在想我应该怎么做
I was up all night thinking about what I want to do.
是啊 我也觉得这么大的事情
Yes, I suppose a decision of that magnitude
得经过许多不眠之夜的思量
would take many sleepless...
我要留下孩子 - 才做得出
I'm having the baby. -...hours to make.
你确定吗 Roz
Are you sure, Roz?
我知道这看上去很草率
I know it seems quick,
但即使我祈祷自己没怀孕的时候
but even when I was hoping I wasn't pregnant,
我就知道 只要怀孕了 我就会留下孩子
I knew if I was, I was keeping the baby.
那么 让我第一个恭喜你吧 - 谢谢
Well, let me be the first to congratulate you. - Thanks.
Roz 天哪 太妙了 你会是个好妈妈的
Roz, Oh God, it's so wonderful. You'll make a great mom.
当妈妈的第一步我确实是闭着眼就完成了
Well, I did the first step pretty well and I wasn't even trying.
那你告诉娃儿他爸了吗
So, have you told the father?
嗯 我今天早上九点给他打的电♥话♥
Yes, I called him at nine o'clock this morning,
也就是开罗晚上七点钟
which was seven o'clock at night Cairo time.
这是很重要的相关信息吗 还是你只是
Is that pertinent fact or you are just trying to
想在我面前卖♥♥弄你算时区算的有多好
dazzle me with your command of time zones?
他去了开罗了 他在那边做一个项目
Yes, he's gone to Cairo. He's working on a project.
他是个建筑师 - 哦 哇 是吗
He's an architect. - Oh, wow. Really?
他什么时候回来 - 他不回来了
When's he coming back? - He isn't.
但这根本没关系啊
But that's perfectly fine with me.
我自己抚养孩子绝对没问题
I'm absolutely comfortable raising this child by myself.
我们所有人都会
And I'm sure everybody around here
尽其所能支持你的
Will give you plenty of support.
Roz 到底是谁喜当爹了
So Roz, who's the proud papa?
你有个大概范围了没
You got it narrowed down yet?
哥哥您真会聊天
That's nice. Very nice.
Fraseier 能让我们单独待会吗 - 没问题
Frasier, would you excuse us? - Yes, of course.
要记得你还有个娃要养呢 Roz
Just remember the baby's future is on us Roz.
把犯罪现场弄得像场意外吧
Try to make it look like an accident.
你看 我只是跟你开玩笑呢
Look, I was just kidding.
我敢肯定你应该知道谁是娃他爹
I'm sure you probably know who the dad is.
嗯 这正是我想跟你聊聊的
Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
你还得几个月前Janet的派对吗
Do you remember Janet's party a couple of months ago?
你醉得不省人事 是我把你送回家的
You got really drunk and I drove you home.
我记得 怎么了
Yeah. What about it?
你请我上去坐坐
Well, you invited me up,
大概我也喝得不少吧
and I guess I had a few myself
因为后来我只记得 - 胡说 胡说 我不信
because the next thing I knew... - No, No, I don't believe this.
我根本不记得我们有 - 冷静点 Bulldog
I don't even remember us... - Oh calm down, Bulldog.
别呀 求您了 说你在和我闹着玩
No, no. Come on. Please, just tell me you're joking.
你看 我们也不用马上就结婚
Look, we don't have to get married right away.
老天爷 老天爷
Oh man, Oh man
我还以为你会很开心呢
I thought you'd be happy about this.
想当初 咱俩多么契合
I mean, we were wonderful together.
当你和我在床上时
When you made love to me,
你是那么温柔体贴
you were so tender and caring...
温柔 体贴 那绝对不是我
Tender and caring? No way was that me.
哼 你差点骗到我 不错啊 Roz
Yeah, you almost had me. Good one, Roz.
有人在门口呢 - 是嘛
Someone at the door. - Really?
原来这好听的铃♥声♥是这个意思啊
So that's what that funny chiming sound means.
我这现在有点忙 你能不能帮帮忙
I'm a little indisposed here. Would you mind?
没问题 抱歉 Daph
Sure. Sorry, Daph.
等会儿 她一会就来
Hang on, she's coming.
你可别起来
You take it easy.
还得养精蓄锐 一会儿走到餐桌那儿呢
Rest up for that big trek to the dinner table.
你好 Crane医生
Hello, Dr Crane.
Daphne 在进屋之前
Daphne, before I even come in,
我必须得承认 我昨晚的表现让我无地自容
I have to say I am mortified about my behaviour last night.
其实吧 我也不知道我到底怎么了
Honestly, I don't know what got into me.
最起码你是灌了一肚子伏特加吧
About a quart of vodka, for starters.
你用不着道歉
There's no need for an apology.
我觉得你昨晚很有骑士风度
I thought what you did was very chivalrous.
我的确相信 要是一位女士陷入了窘境
I happen to believe that if a woman finds herself in such a predicament,
有品德的绅士有义务站出来承担责任
a man of honour has an obligation to step up and do the right thing.
现在可怜的Roz确实处在窘境
Now poor Roz really is in that predicament.
你做♥鸡♥肉了吗
Do I smell chicken?
是啊 Niles 等Roz一到咱们就开饭
Yes, Niles. We'll be serving dinner as soon as Roz gets here.
我觉得今晚还是有人陪陪她的好
I didn't think she should be alone this evening.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
还成吧 她说了要独自抚养孩子长大
Well, I guess it's OK, considering she's decided to have the child herself.
老天 现在世道果然变了
Boy, things surely have changed since my day.
我们那会儿 要是女孩有这种麻烦
Back then, if a girl got in trouble,
她家就把她送到其他州的亲戚家
her family just ship her off to relatives in another state
要是有人问起
and if anybody asked,
就谎称她去欧洲游学了
just lied and said she went to Europe.
等她回来的时候
Then when she came back,
就把孩子当做母亲的小妹养
they'd raise the baby as a little sister.
今时不同往日 我们那时候还有仁义道德
Not like today. We had morals and values back then.
话说 我一直以为我会有孩子
You know, I always assumed I'd have children,
但如果我和Maris不能赶快和好
but if Maris and I don't reconcile soon,
这事就没戏了 她比我稍微大一点
the issue will be moot. She's a tad older than I am.
她的生物周期都快停摆了
and her biological clock is winding down a bit.
幸运的是 她每半年就去趟苏黎世 重置一下
Luckily she flies to Zurich twice a year to have it reset.
虽然小宝贝非常可爱
You know, babies are wonderful,
但Roz选得这条路可不轻松啊
but Roz does have a rough road ahead of her.
在事业和家庭之间找平衡本来就很难
It will never be easy balancing a career with motherhood.
更难的是 她得赶快找个对象啊
Well, the big question is when she will find a husband?
娃子长大需要爸爸呀
I mean a little kid needs a mother and a father.
Roz到了 记住她今晚过来
That's Roz. Just remember she came here tonight
就是吃个便饭
To have a relaxing dinner,
不要提起她面临的困境
not to be reminded of the difficult situation that she's in.
我们就依她的口风行事
We just take our cue from her.
只要她不提 我们也不提 知道了吗
If she doesn't bring it up, we won't discuss it. Agreed?
知道了 - 好了 知道了
All right. - Yeah, all right
Daphne 现在你可以去开门了
Daphne, you may answer the door.
太感谢了
Well, thank you.
我是不是应该弄个鸡毛掸子
Why don't I just get a feather duster
再穿身法国女佣装啊
and a French maid's uniform?
那样才能给他们好看 是不是 Daphne
That would teach them, wouldn't it, Daphne.
我去给你买♥♥
And I would pick it out for you.
你好 Roz - 嘿 Daphne
Hello, Roz. - Hey, Daphne.
好啊Roz - Roz
Hi, Roz. - Roz.
晚饭马上就好
Dinner's almost ready.
你就舒服地等着吧 - 好
You just make yourself comfortable. All right? - Ok.
那么
So...
这裙子真漂亮
That's such a cute skirt.
谢谢 我刚买♥♥的
Thanks. I just got it.
我这裤子也是刚买♥♥的
I just got these pants.
很不错呢
They're nice.
昨晚我发生了件趣事
I got some interesting news last night.
我和一大拨西雅图人♥民♥发现我怀孕了
Well, I and a large portion of Seattle found out I was pregnant.
你们不想聊聊这件事吗
Don't your guys want to ask me about it?
当然想了 但是有人不让我们问
Yes, of course we do, but we were told not to.
是呀 Frasier觉得我们可能会
Yes, Frasier's afraid we might say something
说些让你不舒服的话
That make you uncomfortable.
怎么会呢 我特想找人聊聊呢
Oh, That's sillly. I want to talk about it.
我特别兴奋
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表