第五季 第六集
好吧 Karl 你有两个选择
Well, Karl, you've got two choices.
要不你把纹身洗掉
Either you have the tattoo removed,
要不你就翻遍整个地球
or you travel the globe
再找一个叫Fredwina的做你的灵魂伴侣去吧
searching for another soul mate named Fredwina.
广♥告♥之后我们马上回来
We'll be right back after this.
对了 Siren游轮公♥司♥给你发了一封邀请函
Hey, I was going over this offer you got from the Siren Cruise Line.
他们想知道你 - Roz
They wanna know... - Roz.
你知道我对广♥告♥代言很不齿 - 先听我说完
You know my policy on commercial endorsements. - Just listen.
他们有个明星艺人
One of their celebrity entertainer
刚取消了去往阿♥拉♥斯加航线的船位
cancelled on a cruise that's going to Alaska.
要是你愿意去 咱两个人的费用他们全包了
and they'll let us both go for free if you'll fill in.
你只需做一个简短的演讲
and all you have to do is to give a brief lecture...
Roz 我一堂堂心理学家 不是跑场子的综艺咖
Roz, I'm a psychiatrist, not a huckster.
我辈之中总得有人秉承
There are still some of us in this profession
职业原则 红木墙板
who believe in... mahogany wainscoting?
是不是很上档次 你再看那些头等舱的装潢
Isn't that fabulous? Look at those staterooms.
就别说船上顶级的水疗设施和美味佳肴了
Not to mention the world-class health spa and gourmet chefs...
听起来是挺诱人 只不过 - 我明白
It certainly sounds tempting. It's just... - I know.
我只是觉得不能利用名气
I just don't think it's right
骗取一趟免费旅行
to trade on one's good name for a free trip.
有的是人这么做 你看
Plenty of people do. Look,
祖宾梅塔上个月去过 还有施瓦茨科夫将军
Last month Zubin Mehta did one and General Schwarzkopf...
Zubin Mehta 世界著名指挥家,小提琴演奏家 General Schwarzkopf 指的应该是Norman Schwarzkopf, 在海湾战争担任美国将军。
这上面说戈尔维达尔还去过两次呢
It says right here Gore Vidal did two of them.
Gore Vidal 美国著名作家 坊间传言性格比较愤世嫉俗
戈尔维达尔 世上什么能讨他的欢心
Gore Vidal? He hates everything.
要是你觉得这有损你的形象
If you feel it would tarnish your image,
我就跟Vicki说你去不了
I'll just go call Vicki and tell you decided to pass.
Vicki Vicki是谁 - 她负责邀请明星
Vicki? Who's Vicki? - She books the celebrities.
去年我在派对上跟她有过一面之缘
I met her at a party once a year ago.
没想到她还记得我
I was surprised she remembered me.
Frasier 还有15秒开播 - 不 等会儿
Frasier, we're on in 15 seconds. - No, just wait a minute.
你没跟我说这是为了帮你朋友的忙
You didn't tell me it's a favour for a good friend?
她算哪门子朋友
She's not a good friend.
很明显她跟你十分要好
No, Roz, obvious this woman means something to you.
你老是让我这么为难
Certainly an awkward position you put me into.
Frasier 我才不管她 - 别再说了 我去
Frasier, I don't care... - All right, I'll go!
这可是我最后一次挺身而出 帮你解围了
This is the last time I pull your chestnuts out of the fire.
你好 Crane医生 - 你好 Daphne
Hello, Dr Crane. - Hello, Daphne.
你今天下午很自在嘛
You're looking very comfortable for afternoon.
我很享受这样的时光
I just love days like this.
无事可做 也无处可去
Nothing to do, nowhere to go.
虽然我总是觉得有个什么事还没做
Although I have a nagging suspicion I've forgotten something.
比如说穿好衣服
Like getting dressed?
唉 这雨天我怎么都看不够
Oh, I could just watch the rain all day.
不过小时候我很讨厌下雨天
Of course when I was a little girl, I hated the rain.
闷在家里 出不了门
Stuck inside, couldn't go out and play.
那时我妈总会说"趁你还活着就好好享受吧"
But my mum would always say, "Enjoy it while you can."
"下了地狱可就没有水玩了"
"There'll be no water in hell."
当然 这是她的万金句
Course, that was her answer for everything.
"快啃你的蔬菜吧 地狱里可没有菜花吃"
"Eat your veggies. There'll be no Brussels sprouts in hell."
"快躺下吧 地狱里可睡不成午觉"
"Have a lie down. There'll be no naps in hell."
Daphne 我是个心理医生
Daphne, I am a therapist.
你愿意的话 随时都可以跟我聊聊
If you'd like to talk about this sometime...
聊什么
About what?
没什么
Nothing.
到底我把什么事情忘了呢
I wish I could remember what it is that I forgot to do.
不过 不是有句话说么
Well, you know what they say:
如果想不起来就说明那件事儿根本不重要
if you can't remember, it probably wasn't important anyway.
爸 - 噢 不
Dad! - Oh, no.
你怎么在滴水
You're dripping!
傻站在雨中
Yeah, that's what'll happen
没有车来接你的下场就是这样儿
when you standing out in the rain waitin' for your ride.
Crane先生 实在抱歉 - 你怎么能忘了来接我
Mr Crane, I am so sorry. - What the hell were you thinking?
把情绪发泄出来是没错
Venting these emotion is all will and good,
可是爸 这地板我才上好蜡
Dad, but I've just had these floors waxed.
说好的四点在二号♥街和贝尔街的十字路口等我
I said 4:00 on the corner of 2nd and Bell.
那 你怎么不打电♥话♥给我
Well, you should have called me.
那 我怕找电♥话♥亭的空档错过了你
Well, I was afraid if I went looking for a phone, I'd miss you.
有道理 爸 过来
Good point, Dad. Now, you'd
踩在这张纸上 行了 好的 谢谢
just step on this paper, please. That's perfect, thank you.
哦 妈呀 它也淋湿了 不
Oh, God, he's wet too! No No!
该死的玩意儿 Daphne Daphne
Damn him! Daphne, Daphne,
快把这洒水狗弄一边去
get this canine sprinkler out of here!
不要总是嫌弃它 Crane医生
Oh, Now, don't be too cross with him, Dr Crane.
我妈曾经说过 到了地狱你可连只狗毛都见不着
As me mum used to say, there'll be no dogs in hell.
我严重怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
Niles - Frasier Hey 老爸
Niles. - Frasier. Hey, Dad.
我过来还你的食谱 我是用不上了
I just stop by to return your cookbook. I won't be needing it.
你不是在为和Maris的周年纪念日做准备么
Really, I thought you were preparing an anniversary dinner for Maris.
今年没戏了 Maris要飞去在阿尔卑斯的诊所
Not this year. Maris is chosen to fly off to a clinic in the Alps
去做一个尚未通过审批的回春术
for an experimental rejuvenation treatment.
只有一个医生能做这个
Only one man performs the procedure,
Maris要赶在他被引渡回国之前见到他
and she wants to see him before he's extradited.
太不幸了 - 累觉不爱啊
I'm so sorry. - It's so depressing.
每次我们刚有点
Every time it looks as we're approaching a
疗程中的小突破 Maris就逃避
breakthrough in our therapy, Maris runs away.
我本想着一起过纪念日
I really hoped that spending time together on our anniversary
可以抚平平日的不快
would get us over the hump.
没错 说的对 Niles 我知道有些人执于
There, there, Niles. I know how difficult it must be when someone
个人私欲却忽视
puts their own selfish obsession
你的情感需求有多强人所难 来
above your emotional needs. Here you are.
Niles 快把那湿大衣脱了 留下吃饭
Niles, why don't you take off that wet coat and stay for dinner.
我去给大家弄杯热托地酒
I'll get us started with a couple of nice
就我们以前在Duke喝的那种
hot toddies just like we used to make down in Duke's.
爸 那本食谱书里有热托地酒的制♥作♥方法
Dad, you know, there's a recipe in this book for a hot toddy.
拿破仑干邑加甘菊茶再来点儿木梅白兰地
It calls for Courvoisier, camomile tea and a dash of Framboise.
撮点玫瑰花瓣做点缀
Garnish it with a few rose petals,
Dukes可不是这么做的
and that's just how Duke used to serve it.
你随便坐吧
Make yourself at home.
可怜的Niles 老爸 或许我应该
Poor Niles. You know, Dad, maybe I should...
别说了 我知道你要说什么
Stop right there! I know what you're gonna say.
你想劝Maris留下来和Niles共度良辰
You wanna call Maris and talk her to spend her anniversary with Niles.
你真的我肚子里的蛔虫啊
I didn't realise I'd becoming as predictable as all that.
一猜就是 但照我看
You are. If you ask me...
行了 我知道你想说什么
Stop right there! I know what exactly you're going to say.
你认为我就应该别掺和这事儿 快闭上我这张笨嘴
You'll say I should mind my own business, keep my big bazoo shut.
我是想说你那张肥嘴 但是你猜的也差不多
I was gonna say "Fat yap", but you're in the ballpark.
我只是觉得俩个人争吵的时候
Well, I just think when two people are having an arguement,
他们没法控制住自己的感受
their emotions can get the better of them.
这时旁观者可以给些建议
A third party can provide some perspective.
他俩已经在看心理医生了
They already have a therapist.
如果Niles需要帮助
If Niles needs any more help,
他可以打给威士忌医生 还能送货上门呢
he's got Dr Jim Beam here, and he makes house calls.
我不想你因为这事儿觉得内疚
I'm not trying to make you feel guilty,
Maris 好好在瑞士玩吧
Maris. I hope you enjoy your trip to Switzerland.
实际上 我也有别的打算
Actually, I have plans of my own for
而且也很期待 祝你旅途愉快
our anniversary that I'm very excited about.Bon voyage!
处理得很好嘛 Niles 你到底有什么安排
That's a healthy approach, Niles. What are your plans?
起码我可以窝在空无一人的房♥子里
I thought I'd sit on my couch in my cavernous apartment,
拥着我的双膝在摇椅上摇啊摇吧
rocking back and forth while hugging my knees.
听着 Niles 你才不会独自一人
Now, Niles, you're not gonna be alone
过什么纪念日呢 我们会陪着你
on your anniversary. You'll have me and Frasier.
对了 正好我答应
Well, actually, I've agreed
在去阿♥拉♥斯加的游轮上做个演讲
to give a lecture on a cruise to Alaska.
你们应该跟我一道去 你们说呢
But I don't see a reason why you two shouldn't join me.Why don't you?
太棒了 是不是 Niles - 我不知道
That'd be great, wouldn't it, Niles? - I don't know.
来吧 正好可以忘了你那些烦心事
Come on, Niles, it'd take your mind off your troubles.
谢谢你这么为我着想
I appreciate your concern really,
但是要我为拂去烦恼坐船逃避
but whisking me off on a cruise...
我还没脆弱到那个地步
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表