第五季 第五集
你好啊 医生 来杯你的惯例吗
Hey, how are you doing, Doc? The usual?
是的谢谢
Please.
我也来杯惯例
I'll have my usual too.
您的惯例是
And that would be...?
得了吧你 我每天都来 你肯定记得
Ah! Come on, I come in every day. You must remember.
我的惯例是
My usual is...
一杯半咖♥啡♥因♥的
a half-caf...
卡布奇诺
cappuccino...
撒上一点点
with a light dusting of...
豆寇粉 - 肉桂粉
Nutmeg. - Cinnamon.
懂了
Got it.
天哪 太气人了 - 噢
God, that's infuriating. - Oh?
我跟你一样常来这里
Well, I come in here every bit as often as you do.
Niles 别往心里去
Don't take it to heart, Niles.
正好这个人记住我了而已
This person just happens to remember me best.
也许下个人就
the next person might just as easily...
天哪 你是Frasier Crane
Oh, my God, you're Frasier Crane!
能劳烦你给我签个名吗
Could I bother you for an autograph?
不行 因为这根本就不麻烦
No, you can't. It's never a bother.
我喜欢你的节目 - 谢谢
I love your show. - Oh, thank you.
我觉得你大概是地球上最聪明的男人了
I just think you're like the smartest guy on the face of the earth.
倒是听说西♥藏♥有位智者
Well, one does hear tales of a certain wise man in Tibet,
不过何必那么计较呢
but why split hairs?
签好了 - 谢谢
There you are. - Thanks.
我说到哪儿了
Where was I?
你刚刚在登自负之山
You were last seen hiking up Mount Ego.
快别说了 你整个早上都在唠叨这个
Shut up already! You've been yakking about this all morning.
这就是条愚蠢的规定
Well, it's a stupid rule
总是让我们外国人受苦
and it's always we foreigners that suffer for it.
今天又开上对面车道了吗
Began driving on the wrong side of the road today, did we?
没有
No!
是我朋友Xena啦 算了 你们应该不想知道
It's about my friend, Xena... oh, you don't want to hear about it.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
Xena 是那个希腊女人吗 - 是的
Xena, isn't she the Greek woman? - Yeah.
我们打算一起去旅行
We've been planning a trip together.
正好她妈妈参加了个豪华旅行团
You see, her mother's taking a luxury cruise.
她的船会在马萨特兰停一个礼拜
and her ship will be docked in Mazatlan for a week.
墨西哥西部最大的港口和游览胜地
她邀请我们去跟她一起玩
She invited us down to join her.
但我不能去 因为我那该死的护照过期了
Only I can't go because my bloody passport's expired.
别放弃希望
Still, don't give up hope.
我们会想办法帮你过境的
One way or another we'll get you across that border.
不得已的时候 我会用旧毯子紧抱你
If I have to, I'll snuggle you under an old blanket.
你想说偷运吗
Don't you mean smuggle?
我用的是密♥码♥术语 别太较真
I'm using code language. You can't be too careful.
您的咖啡 医生 - 谢谢
There you go, Doc. - Thank you.
女士 您需要什么吗
Anything for you, Ma'am?
谢谢 我点过了
Oh, thanks. I've already ordered.
抱歉 您点的是
Oh, I'm sorry. You had the...
你个健忘的服务生 我自己去拿
Absent-minded waiter, I'll get it myself.
对了 Roz打电♥话♥来让我提醒你
Oh, Roz called. She wanted me to remind you
要跟你们台长碰头
about your meeting with the station manager.
啊 没错 他肯定是要讨论我的第一千期节目
Ah, yes, that. He probably wants to discuss my 1000th radio broadcast.
下周就是了
It's coming up next week.
你已经做到一千期了
You've done a thousand shows?
是啊 据我了解
Yes. Yes. If I know the station manager,
他肯定想搞个什么华丽的庆祝会
he'll want to mark the occasion
上上新闻啊 办办派对啊
with some sort of gaudy celebration:
大肆宣扬这件事情
press, parties and God knows what!
我可不喜欢
No, I don't really kind of go in for
那种沾沾自喜的闹剧
that sort of self-congratulatory hoopla!
工作才是最重要的
The work is the thing for me.
但毕竟是一千期节目啊
But still, a thousand shows.
好了不起的成就呢 - 是吧
That's quite an achievement. - Yeah, I suppose.
谁会想到呢
Who'd have thought?
这肯定是我预料之外的
Not me, that's for damn sure.
最早的那两星期 尿尿的话 记得拉开大前门
Yeah, those first two weeks, Peeuw! Open a window!
行了行了
All right!
早啊 Roz - 早 Bulldog
Hey, morning, Roz. - Morning, Bulldog.
天呀 看Frasier给我买♥♥了什么 真可爱
Oh, my gosh! Look what Frasier got for me. He's so cute.
"亲爱的Roz 抱抱熊送给未来的妈妈
"Dear Roz, a huggy bear for the mom-to-be.
爱你的 Bulldog"
Love... Bulldog"?
我该想到你会以为是Fraiser送的
I guess I shoulda known you'd think it was from Frasier.
真对不起 Bulldog - 没事儿 没啥关系
I'm so sorry, Bulldog. - No, no, it's okay.
我不是什么暖男
I'm not the warmest guy in the world,
但一想到孩子 我就会那个 你懂的
but when it comes to kids I get kinda, well, you know...
噢 Bulldog 来抱抱
Oh, Bulldog, come here.
来嘛
Come here.
哇哦 Roz 你会是个好妈妈
Whoa, you're gonna make a good mother, Roz.
谢谢你 Bulldog 嘴真甜
Thank you, Bulldog. That's so sweet.
Bulldog
Bulldog?
快放开我
Oh, get off me!
怎么
What?
你是因为我胸大才想抱我的
You just wanted to hug me because my breasts are getting bigger.
没有 我就想靠近点 感受宝宝的小踢腿
No, I was just trying to get close enough to feel a little kick.
给我滚
Get out!
变♥态♥
Pervert!
早啊 Roz 给你带了你最喜欢的玛芬蛋糕
Morning, Roz. I got you one of those little muffins that you love.
我不会给你拥抱的
You're not getting a hug!
好吧 看你的怒火有渐渐平息的样子
Oh, I see those mood swings are leveled off nicely.
我就先去楼上
I'll just run upstairs
和Greg开会了
and have that little meeting with Greg in his office.
等等 会议取消了
Oh, wait, it's been cancelled.
他想跟你谈谈第一千期节目
He wanted to talk to you about your 1000th show
不过我正好碰到他 已经搞定了
but I ran into him and I handled it.
好吧 告诉我
All right, let me have it.
我得参加什么节目
What kind of a circus am I in for?
我猜是场花哨的户外见面会
I suppose a garish outdoor rally
像上次KTLK电台给Bob和Nipsy办的那样
like the one they gave for Bob and Nipsy over at KTLK?
我就把你说的告诉他了
I told him just what you said,
工作就是对自己做好的回报
about how the work is its own reward.
所以你解放了
So you're off the hook.
他们什么都不准备办了吗 - 没错
They're not doing anything? - Nope.
好吧 干得好 Roz 真是松了口气啊
Well, well done, Roz. That's a relief.
虽然 我 那个
Although... I...
不确定是不是对你公平
not sure I'm being quite fair to you, you see.
我有听说那次见面会后
I did hear that after that rally,
Bob和Nipsy的收听率上升了30%
Bob and Nipsy's ratings went up 30 percent.
制♥作♥人也跟着涨薪了呢
The producer got a handsome raise.
对哦 - 你的话 等这次一千期节目办好
Oh, yeah. - And you, with the little one coming...
啊呀 说什么都晚了 - 是啊
Well, it's too late now. - Right.
没办法了 只能就这样了
Can't be helped. Best to just leave it alone.
不过
Still...
这对电台也有利啊
there is the benefit to the station.
电台好 大家不就跟着好吗
what's good for KACL's good for all of us, isn't it?
那倒是的
Yeah, that's true.
那你就给Greg打个电♥话♥
Well, you know, I suppose you could just give Greg a call
告诉他我很愿意 为了你 也为了电台
and tell him I'd be willing, well for your sake and the station's,
纡尊降贵参加一个小小的
to submit to a small
雅致的
tasteful...
低调的
low-key...
大众见面会
public rally.
治疗拔毛癖的世界级专家之一
我就想续一下我的护照
I just want to renew my passport!
不 我是英国来的外籍居民
No, I'm a resident alien here from England.
就是你们以前隶属的国家 知道吧
You know, the country that used to own you people?
现在你越到更新护照的第一列了
You'll go right to the head of the line now!
我等不了两个礼拜
I can't wait two weeks!
我朋友Xena要飞去她妈妈的船那里了 就这周日
My friend Xena's flying down to meet her mum's ship, Sunday.
你敢再让我等候接听 我会挂断的 我说真的
Don't you put me on hold again! I'll hang up! I mean it!
我证明给他看了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表