第五季 第三集
温西爵爷
不给糖就捣乱 还是应该说你好啊老伙计
Trick or treat. Or should I say pip pip?
你那是啥衣服
What's with the outfit?
你今晚的装扮呀 我刚刚拿到的
This is part of your costume for tonight.I just pick it up for you.
啊 你不是要给我找一套神探夏洛克的
Well, You said you were getting me a Sherlock Holmes outfit.
他可不戴礼帽
He didn't wear a bowler.
是这样的 夏洛克的都租光了
Well, they were all out of Sherlock Holmes.
我就给你找了套别的
So I put together something else for you.
别担心 这也是一位侦探
Don't worry, it's another detective.
今晚 你就是温西爵爷
Tonight, You'll be Lord Peter Wimsey.
那家伙是谁
Who the hell is that?
他是Dorothy L Sayers小说里
He's a celebrated bon vivant sleuth from
与阿加莎·克里斯蒂同时代的英国女侦探小说家 毕业于牛津大学,有很高的艺术素养 写了一系列温西爵爷的侦探故事
受人尊敬又风趣泼辣的业余侦探
a series of novels by Dorothy L Sayers.
如果要我介绍我叫Wimsey
I'm not going anywhere
我宁愿不去
where I have to tell people my name's Wimsey.
算了吧 我就穿旧警服去
Oh,forget it. I'm just going to wear my old police uniform.
不行 这是图书馆协会的万圣节舞会
You can't. It's a Halloween ball for the Library Association.
你得打扮成文学人物
You have to go dressed as a character from literature.
唉 我为什么没决定跟Sherry去监狱探望她妈呢
Oh, why didn't I just tell Sherry I'd go with her to visit her mother in prison?
别这样 老爸 会很好玩的 我要扮成大鼻子情圣
Come on, dad. It'll be fun. I'm going as Cyrano de Bergerac.
大鼻子情圣 法国著名剧作家埃德蒙·罗斯丹作品
音乐家 哲学家 斗士 诗人
Musician. Philosopher. Fighter. Poet.
最诚挚的朋友 最英勇的剑客
The greatest friend and the bravest swordsman alive.
哎呦 你手杖上沾了什么恶心东西
Eww, What's all over your cane?
我昨晚把它掉在电影院了
I dropped it in the movie theatre last night.
我最爱这张照片 你在里面多迷人啊
I love this picture. You look adorable in that.
才不是 你喜欢是因为你看起来很帅
I do not. You just like it because you look so handsome in it.
哼 镜头可不会撒谎
Well, the camera doesn't lie.
你们俩在傻笑什么
What are you two giggling about?
噢 我们在看去迷你酿酒厂玩的照片呢
Oh, we are just looking at the snapshots from our trip to the microbrewery.
老爸 你一定玩得很开心
That must have been especially fun for you, Dad.
照片里没你 - 因为我没去
You're not in any of these. - That's cause I didn't go.
那天Eddie跑进了毒葛丛里
That was the day Eddie got into the poison oak.
我整夜没睡 给它的肚皮上抹药膏
I was up all night rubbing calamine lotion on his belly.
那真是你的流金岁月啊
These really are the golden years for you, aren't they?
所以只有你和Frasier去了
So it was just you and Frasier?
是的 那么多啤酒尝下来 我们都迷糊了
Yes, your brother and I got pretty silly after tasting all that beer.
别呀 Daphne 没必要把那晚我们干的事都告诉他
No, no, Daphne, there's no need to tell Niles everything we did that night.
没错 我们淘气了一阵儿
Yes, we got a bit naughty.
希望没太过分
Not too naughty, I hope.
哦 Crane医生 我知道你在想啥
Oh, now, now, Dr Crane, I know what you're thinking.
不用担心 喝了那么多酒 我们并没开车回家
But not too worried, after all that drinking, we didn't drive home.
而是在旅馆过了夜
We spent the night in a motel.
哦 真是松了一口气呀
Well, that takes a load off my mind.
Niles 今晚你的小晚宴几点开始
Well, Niles, what time is this little soiree of yours this evening?
对呀 我还得搞搞我拖鞋上的天鹅绒呢
Yeah, I've still got to get the velvet in my slippers recrushed.
好吧 老爸 我会给你找一套夏洛克的装扮
All right, Dad, I will find you a Sherlock Holmes outfit.
晚上7点 哦 对了
7.00pm. Oh,
我得在Marta到之前赶回去布置场地
which reminds me I have to get home before Marta arrives to set up.
那个害怕蜘蛛的小东西
She's arachnophobic poor thing.
去年万圣节 她用扫帚把我的餐桌中♥央♥摆设打碎了
Last Halloween she beat my centrepiece to bits with a broom.
也许我们该去把戏服做完 夫人
Perhaps we should go finish up those costumes, wife.
你刚才是说了"夫人"吗 - 你哥没告诉你吗
Did you say "Wife"? - Hasn't your brother told you?
Crane医生要扮演<坎特布里故事集>的作者乔叟
Dr.Crane is going as Geoffrey Chaucer from The Canterbury Tales.
坎特布里故事集 乔叟写于14世纪末 收录了超过20个故事
而我是巴斯夫人
I'll be dressed as the Wife of Bath.
巴斯夫人 摘自坎特布里故事集 从男性和女性两个角度来探讨不同的婚姻观
可不 而且是个荒淫的小贱♥货♥
Yes, and a saucy little strumpet she is, too.
你又耍流氓了
You naughty rogue.
我们好一段时间都这么对话
We've been having quite a time talking to each other like that.
是啊 这儿总有欢声笑语
Yes, it's been ye olde laugh riot around here.
来我的闺房♥吗 大人
Join me in my bed chamber,my lord?
你先请 美艳的少♥妇♥
After you, my juicy wench.
"美艳的少♥妇♥" 不 没说你 Maris
"My juicy wench"? No, not you, Maris.
等等 高兴了吧 她去拿利尿剂了
Wait, wait. I hope you're happy. She's run for her water pills.
Roz 谁在线上
Roz, who's on the line?
哦 在4线上的是Ted 他有点茫然(掉线了)
Oh, on line four we have Ted who is feeling a little disconnected.
请说 Ted
Go ahead, Ted.
呃 希望Ted能理解讽刺的美妙
Well, I hope Ted appreciates irony.
Bill在2线
On line two we have Bill.
他正处于艰难的转变期
He's going through a very difficult transition.
你好 Bill - 你好 有人吗
Hello, Bill. - Hello? Is someone there?
Eva Camille Donatacci grammer - Frasier现实生活中的老婆 97年 2011年离婚 曾是花♥花♥公♥子♥女郎
看来转变得挺成功的 是吧 Bill
Well, I see we're pretty much through our transition, aren't we, Bill?
我是Dorothy - Bill在1线
This is Dorothy. - Bill's on line one.
我们暂时先和Dorothy聊聊吧
Yeah, let's just stay with Dorothy for the time being.
有什么能帮你的吗 - 帮我转给Roz
How can I help you? - You can get me Roz.
我是她的美甲师 她刚刚打来想预约
I'm her manicurist. She called for an appointment.
我待会回给你 Dorothy
I'll call you back later, Dorothy.
也许我们该休整一会儿
Perhaps we'd better take a moment to regroup.
我要向各位致歉
I'd like to apologise to everyone for the
今天我们出现了异常多的
unusually high number of technical difficulties
技术困难
we've experienced today.
现在来听些公共服务信息
And now we will go to these public service messages.
你有什么好说的 - 我今天有点不在状态
Explain yourself. - I'm just a little off my game today.
有点 - 好吧 很不在状态
A little? - OK, a lot.
Roz 你今天跟掉了魂似的 比万圣节的鬼都可怕
Roz, you come in looking ghoulish, even for Halloween,
整个节目你都像在梦游
and you sleepwalk away through my entire show.
哦 对不起 Frasier - 道歉也没用 Roz
Oh, I'm sorry, Frasier. - Sorry just doesn't count it, Roz.
有什么理由能解释
What kind of explanation can there possibly be
你今天有多不专业吗
for this level of unprofessionalism?
我觉得我可能怀孕了
I think I'm pregnant.
怀孕
Pregnant?
嗯 我也不确定
Well, I don't know for sure yet.
我自己验了孕 感觉不太妙
I took one of those home test and it was sort of iffy,
就去找医生了
so I went to see my doctor.
他晚点会告诉我结果
He's gonna call me with results later.
但是Roz 怎么会 - 我不知道
But, Roz, how? - I don't know how.
说到避孕 没人比我更谨慎了
No one is more careful than I am when it comes to birth control.
但是 再好的保护
But then again, even the best protection
也不是百密而无一疏的
is only effective 99 out of 100 times.
我可没法和统计学抗衡
I can't beat those odds.
也是 这么长时间以来 你都躲过去了
Yes, I suppose you've been dodging that bullet for a long time now.
Frasier 发誓你不会告诉任何人
Frasier, promise you won't tell anyone.
当然不会 Roz 而且说实话
Of course not, Roz, but, well, frankly,
还不知道有没有可说的呢
we don't even know if we have anything to tell yet.
如果有呢 - 那就到时再说
What if there is? - Well, then we'll deal with that when we have to.
瞎担心也没用
No use crossing that bridge until we come to it.
我控制不住 一直想这事
I can't get my mind off it.
这样吧 今晚Niles办晚宴
Well, you know, Niles' party is tonight,
也许可以分散你的注意力
that should serve you as a distraction.
唉 Frasier 我觉得我去不了 - 别呀 Roz
Oh, Frasier, I don't think I'm up for that. - Oh, Come on, Roz.
我倒是已经租了衣服
Well, I did rent a costume and all.
就算为了我吧 会很好玩的 你知道你想去的
For me? It'll be fun. You know you want to.
就是这种对话导致了我今时今日的窘境
That's exactly the kind of talk that got me into this.
嘿 告诉你弟我今晚会去他的慈善晚会
Hey, tell your brother I'm coming to his charity thing tonight.
好的 - 我找到了最合适的装扮
Yes. - I just found a perfect costume.
你要扮哪位文学人物
And then, what literary character will you be attending?
沃尔多
Waldo.
<寻找沃尔多> 他出现在16本书里了吧
From Where's Waldo? He's like in 16 books.
Where's Waldo:寻找沃尔多 一个考验眼力的游戏
你还敢说自己博学
You call yourself well-read.
我是Niles Crane
Niles Crane.
Maris你在哪 你还在美容院
Maris, where are you? You're still at the beauty parlour?
冷静点 别哭 不可能那么糟吧
Calm down,calm down. Stop crying. It can't be as bad as all that.
你还剩多少头发
Exactly how much hair do you have left?
别慌 你只要今晚换一个人物扮演就好了
Oh,don't panic. We just have to find another character for you to be tonight.
尤奈斯库有部歌♥剧叫<秃头女高音>
There's an Ionesco play called The Bald Soprano.
我开玩笑的 Maris 什么 你一定得来
No, I'm joking, Maris. What? You've got to come.
Maris 看在上帝的份上 你有37顶假发
Maris, for god's sake, you have 37 wigs.
去假发保险箱那儿随便拿一顶吧
Just go down to the wig vault and pick one.
Maris 今晚对我意义重大
Maris, this evening means a great deal to me.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表