说得好呀 我加了那么多班
Oh yeah, I'm glad I worked all those extra shifts
送你去读医学院 现在算是值回票价了
to put you through medical school. It really paid off.
Roz - 别担心 我告诉他了
Roz? - Don't worry, I told him.
怎么样
How did he take it?
他还挺崩溃的
Well, he was pretty freaked out actually.
但是我再三强调我什么也不要
But I assured him I didn't need anything from him,
我会自己抚养这个孩子
and I was going to raise this baby by myself.
总之 他会没事的
Anyway, he's going to be fine.
哎呦 我约了医生 都要迟到了
Oh my God. I'm late for a doctor's appointment.
你没什么事吧
Are you all right?
还好吧
Yeah, I guess so.
咱们今晚一起吃饭吧
Can I take you to dinner tonight?
谢谢 Frasier 我很愿意
Thank you, Frasier, that would be nice.
晚上见 - 好的 回见
I'll see you later. - OK, bye.
见鬼 我真是受不了这帮嬉皮士
Boy, I can't stand these yuppie joints.
有个傻蛋把厕所涂鸦里的语法错误
Some bozo went through the bathroom
都用红笔批注了一遍 一个没拉
correcting all the grammar in the graffiti with a red pen.
嗯 我也注意到了
Yes, I noticed.
是吧 到底是谁这么吃饱了撑得
Yeah? Who's got that much time on his hands?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
是Niles干的 是不 - 我会再跟他谈谈的
It was Niles, wasn't it? - I'll talk to him again.
门开着呢 Frasier
It's open, Frasier.
抱歉 我应该先打个电♥话♥来的
I'm sorry. I probably should have called first.
没事 没事 只是看见你来了 我有点吃惊
No, that's all right. I'm just surprised to see you.
我自己也有点吃惊
I'm surprised to be here myself.
进来吧 - 谢谢
Come in. - Thanks.
这是给你的
These are for you.
本来有张卡片的
There was a card,
但是在路上被风刮走了
but it kind of blew off on my way over.
我骑车来的
I rode my bike.
我今天表现太屎了 - 没什么 我能理解
I acted like an idiot today. - No, it's OK.
不 很有什么 当你告诉我的时候
No, it's not. I mean, when you told me,
我满脑子想的都是我自己
all I could think about was myself
这事儿会给我带来什么影响
and how it was going to affect me.
但是当我冷静下来
But once I calmed down,
我开始为你着想
I started thinking about you
还有
and the...
宝宝 - 对
Baby. - Yeah.
这也是我今天来的原因
So, that's the other reason I'm here.
我不去巴黎了 我要辍学
I'm not going to Paris. I'm quitting school.
我要全职在咖啡店工作
I'm going to work at the cafe full time.
也就是说 你跑来是想告诉我你疯了
So you've come to tell me you've lost your mind.
不是 我来是向你求婚的
No, I came here to ask you to marry me.
哦 Rick
Oh, Rick...
这样是不对的
That's so wrong.
对了
Yeah, that's right.
Roz 你愿意嫁给我吗
Roz, will you marry me?
不是的 你的求婚没问题 很贴心
No, the proposal was fine. It was absolutely lovely.
只是我们不能 - 不 别这么快拒绝我
It's just that we can't... - No, please. Don't say no yet.
你看 我今天想了一下午
Listen, I have been thinking about this all afternoon.
我可以爱上你的
And I could fall in love with you.
我可以成为一个好老公 好爸爸
I could be a good husband, a good father.
Rick 20岁的美妙之处就在这儿啊
Rick, that's the whole point of being 20.
你可以做任何事情
You could be anything.
我比你大得多 我已经成型了
I'm much older than you are. I am things.
我知道你什么意思 可我也算不小了
I know what you're saying, but I'm not too young for this.
我妈17岁就生了我
My mom was only 17 when she had me.
你妈妈今年才37 - 是啊
Your mother's only 37 years old? - Yeah.
你俩一定能合得来
And would you two hit it off.
因为你们有很多共同点呢
I mean, you guys have a lot in common.
其实 你们长得也挺像 - 求您别说了
You know, Actually, you sort of even look alike. - Stop right there.
听我说 你的求婚太贴心了
Listen, your proposal was so sweet.
说实话 这是我的第一次 - 也是我的第一次
It's my first one, actually. - Mine, too.
你真是
You're so...
我希望你能够理解 我不能嫁给你
I hope that you can understand why I can't possibly marry you.
因为我想嫁给一个我爱的人
When I get married, it's going to be to someone I love,
也爱我的人
and someone who loves me,
他还能在我们的婚礼上合法喝香槟
and someone who can legally drink champagne at my wedding.
好吧 我理解
OK. I understand.
这是不是 - 这是超声波图
So is...? - This is the sonogram picture.
我今早刚刚拿到的 就在那儿
I got it this morning. Right there.
哇 这个点是我的娃
Wow, that dot's my kid.
不 那只是个点 这个点才是你的娃
No, that dot's just a dot. That dot's your kid.
你想要的话就拿走吧 - 谢谢
You can have it if you want. - Thank you.
要是你愿意 我可以定期给你照片
I can send you photos,
让你知道宝宝的情况
updates, that sort of thing, if you like.
我很愿意 非常愿意
I would like that. Yeah, very much.
Roz 你确定吗 - 嗯 我确定
Roz, are you sure...? - Yeah, I'm sure.
我知道这么做是对的 对你如此 对我也一样
I think this is the right thing, for you and for me.
你走吧
Now, go.
去巴黎 去学习 去找乐子
Go to Paris. Go learn. Go have fun.
就是别回来的时候戴个贝雷帽
Just don't come back wearing a beret.
好了
OK.
你要保重
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
我说了 你走吧
I said go.
可是我刚到啊
But I just got here.
抱歉 Frasier 快进来
I'm sorry, Frasier. Come in.
我在走廊里碰到Rick了
I ran into Rick in the hall.
嗯 他是来求婚的
Yes, he asked me to marry him.
我拒绝了
I said no.
这小子还不赖
That was very sweet of him.
我正在沏茶 你来一杯吗
I was just making some tea. You want some?
好啊 谢谢 我要加奶的
Yeah, thanks. With milk, please.
你这一天可够受的 是不
Well, you've had quite a day, haven't you?
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
有时候承认有事也没关系
You know, it's OK to not be fine.
那"还行"行不行 - 可以啊
Is it OK just to be OK? - Yeah, sure.
谢谢 Roz
Thanks, Roz.
这牛奶过期了
This milk's expired.
哇 还真是
Whoa. It has.
没事 那我就光喝茶吧
That's all right, I can drink the tea straight.
我真心不知道这牛奶怎么过期了
I had no idea I let this milk expire.
没什么大不了了 Roz
It's really all right, Roz.
我受不了
I can't take this.
该死的 我怎么能这样呢
Damn it, how did I let this happen?
我们还在说牛奶的事吗
Are we still talking about the milk?
你难道不明白吗 牛奶是宝宝的主食
Don't you see? Milk is a staple.
我让主食过期了
I let a staple go bad.
好妈妈不会放任宝宝的主食过期的
Good mothers don't let staples go bad.
我怎么能负起这么大的责任
How can I be responsible for a child
我家里连新鲜牛奶都没有 小孩需要牛奶
when I can't even keep fresh milk in the house? Kids need milk.
Roz 别担心 小孩一岁前不用喝牛奶的
Roz, if it helps. kids don't even drink milk for the first year.
看见了吧 我连这个都不知道
See? I didn't even know that.
我当爸爸之前也不知道啊
I didn't know that either until I was a parent.
你不明白 我什么事情都得亲力亲为
Don't you understand? I will have to know everything.
你可以半知半解 你可以只管牛奶的事
You could know half of everything. You can know about the milk.
Lilith可以只管小袜子 小衣服的事
Lilith could know about the booties, the snuglies.
你是没见过Lilith吧
You never met Lilith, did you?
你就别管什么牛奶呀 茶呀的了 咱们聊聊
Just forget the milk and forget the tea and talk to me.
我不知道从何说起
I don't know where to start.
我的生活要有翻天覆地的改变了
Everything in my life is about to change.
我的身体 我的爱情生活
My body, my love life...
是啊 可是这改变也有美妙的一面呀
Yes, but it's also going to change in fantastic ways.
我还记得把Frederick
I remember the first night
从医院抱回来的第一晚
I brought Frederick home from the hospital.
你把这个小东西放在一张小床上
You put this tiny thing into a tiny little bed,
你抬头看看 然后发现
and you look around and you realise
整个家都变了
That the entire house has changed.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表