卸下伪装吧 Lilith
Oh, drop the mask, Lilith.
我们心知肚明你为什么来
We both know why you came to Seattle.
也心照不宣你昨晚为什么穿得如此诱人
We both know why you dressed so enticingly last night.
那是因为
Oh, it's…
有人在洗手间吗
Is someone in your bathroom?
没 是马桶有毛病
No. It's a defective toilet.
一整晚都这样
It's been doing that all night.
我去看看
I think I'll just go check it right now.
Niles - 怎么了
Niles. - Yes?
你睡着了 冲了马桶
You fell asleep and flushed the toilet.
我靠 他还没走啊
Damn. Is he still here?
没走 他想跟我上♥床♥
Yes. He wants to make love to me.
这男的怎么这么肆无忌惮
Does the man have no scruples?
他昨晚特地请我帮他远离你
He specifically asked me last night to keep him away from you.
但是怎么我一不在
But the minute my back is turned,
他就跟来了啊
he sneaks back here,
得 我意识到有多讽刺了
and yes, I'm aware of the irony.
我让他赶紧走
I'll just ask him to leave.
我的神呐 - 我的女神呐
My God. - My goddess.
客房♥服务 - 走开
Room service. - Go away.
我给你拿了番茄酱 夫人 - 不要了
I have your ketchup, ma'am. - Not necessary.
好吧 但是我得拿账单啊 - 等会
OK, but I need the bill. - Later.
我们就开个门嘛
Let's just take care of this.
抱歉打扰你们了 这是 番茄酱
I'm sorry to disturb you. Here's the… ketchup.
抱歉让你们久 等了
Sorry it took so... long.
啊 我还是得拿账单啊
Ah, I still need the bill.
餐车呢
Where's the cart?
在洗手间 - 为什么餐车在洗手间
In the bathroom. - Why is the breakfast cart in the bathroom?
额 我想洗热水澡的时候吃
Er, I was going to take a hot bath while I ate.
可是 吃的放进洗手间
Still, food in the bathroom.
很快回来
Be right back.
这有点尴尬哈
Well, this is a little embarrassing.
我前妻 我们算是 复合吧
My ex-wife. We're sort of reconnecting.
是啊 先生 太好了
Yes, sir, that's wonderful.
可能这回就成了呢
Oh you know, it may just work out this time.
好吧
Ok.
给 里面有特别丰厚的小费
Here you go. There's a generous, generous tip in there for you.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
那 正好你在
Oh,Say, while you're still here,
我再点个班尼迪克蛋好了
why don't you send up an order of eggs Benedict?
没必要她自己吃啊
No reason why she should eat alone.
好的
Ok.
好的 刚说到哪了
Now, where were we?
哦 现在说这个不合适 真的
Oh, this isn't a good time for this. It's really…
为什么 Lilith
Why not, Lilith?
别这样 就咱俩在这 你需要我
Please, we're alone. We're here. You need your Frasier.
这他妈到底是啥
What the hell was that?
等等 别 Frasier 别进去 等下
Wait! Wait! No, Frasier, don't go in there. Wait!
Niles - 怎么了
Niles. - Yes?
我的天啊
My God!
Frasier 抱歉 - Frasier 这是个误会
Frasier, I'm sorry. - Frasier, it was a mistake.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
闭嘴Niles 别解释 别告诉我到底是怎么回事
Stop it, Niles. Don't tell me how it was.
我只想赶快离开这
I've just got to get out of here.
Frasier 你
Frasier, you...
这是我最糟糕的一天了
This is my worst nightmare.
你真是自讨没趣(你脸上有鸡蛋)
You have egg on your face.
这么说太轻巧了 - 不是 我是说真的鸡蛋
That is an understatement. - No, actual egg.
你头发里也有
It's in your hair, too.
我就知道你不会真生气的
I knew you couldn't stay mad at us.
我还穿着浴衣呢 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm in a bathrobe, you jackass.
我能理解你很震惊 相信我
I can understand your shock and believe me
如果我能把昨晚抹去的话 我一定会的
if I could erase everything happened last night, I would.
可如果你能理性地想想
But if you could just look at this rationally, just for a moment.
其实我们并没有错
We didn't technically do anything wrong.
什么 你们没有错
What? You didn't do anything wrong?
我自己也不是很清楚
I'm a little unclear on that myself,
但是我愿意听听她怎么说
but I'm willing to go along with it.
你和我不再是夫妻 Niles也是单身
You and I are no longer married. Neither is Niles.
我不是说这是我的辉煌时刻
I won't say this is my shining hour,
但我们并不需要对你或者别的谁负责
but we are not responsible to you or anyone else for our actions.
你竟然还辩解 - 听我说
You're actually defending what you did? - Just listen.
过去几天是我这辈子最黑暗的时刻
The past few days have been the worst of my life.
我从来没如此自我怀疑 需要被人认可
I have never been less self-assured, more in need of validation,
不仅是作为一个人 更是作为一个女人
both as a person and especially as a woman.
Niles也是一样 - 正是
Niles was feeling the same thing. - Exactly.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我们对彼此产生的生理反应
Our physical reaction to each other
只不过是极度渴望
was nothing more than a desperate attempt
证明自身价值
to reaffirm our own worth.
对啊 说的太好了 Sternin医生
Right, that is very impressive, Dr Sternin.
但是我恰好也是心理医生
But I, too, happen to be a psychiatrist.
让我来告诉你们到底是怎么回事
Let me tell you what actually transpired.
这就是你们由于内心深处对我的
This was a passive-aggressive manifestation
怨恨而进行的一种消极抵抗
of your deep resentments toward me.
Niles 你因为我的声名狼藉而惩罚我
Niles, you were punishing me for my notoriety.
而你 是因为离婚之后我调整得很好
You, for my successful adjustment after our divorce.
这种共同的情绪把你俩引到了这么个
It is this shared bond that brought the two of you
甜蜜美好的复仇殿堂
to your palace of sweet revenge.
请允许我反驳 全是陈词滥调
Allow me to rebut: What a crock.
不是 - 就是
It is not. - It is so.
这是另一个你自我感觉良好的例子
This is yet another example of your complete self-absorption
也是我们当初不能在一起的原因
which is the reason which we could not stay together in the first place.
我有权 为什么我要辩解啊
I have a right to... Why am I defending myself?
要是你问我的话 你们俩都跑题了
If you ask me, you are both off the mark.
昨晚是两个被强大超我控制和折磨的人
Last night was about two people ruled by very powerful superegos,
发现了一个机会 即使是错误的
tortured by them, who found a chance, however misguided,
来克服并且重新发现本我的过程
to break through and rediscover their ids together.
可以说我是老笨蛋 但我就是这么想的
Call me an old softy, but that's how I see it.
好啊 那么
OK, then.
我们仨居然一本正经地分♥析♥起这破事了
The three of us have certainly analyzed the crap out of this.
是啊 我们以后怎么办呢
Yes, where do we all go from here?
不知道
I don't know.
是我的手♥机♥ 在我外套口袋里
That's my cell phone. It's in my jacket pocket.
你有没有意识到 你昨晚要是从了我
You realize that if you had simply given in to me last night
现在就不是这样
instead of this morning,
我们仨都不会落到这个境地
the three of us would not be in this hell.
不 那就是咱俩落到另一个悲惨境地
No, it would be the two of us in a whole different hell.
我他妈才不管呢
Well, I don't give a damn!
我受够了你们这帮走狗 法庭见
I've been manipulated by you jackals enough. I'll see you in court.
太荒唐了 Maris竟然还觉得她能
The very idea that Maris still thinks she can...
嘿 我这回没睡着
Hey, I'm not sleeping.
这通电♥话♥原本会把我弄得昏睡不醒的
That conversation should have put me out like a light.
这也不奇怪
Oh, that's not surprising.
你和Maris一起的记忆已经被削弱了
Your experience with Maris has been emasculating.
昨晚真是向你恢复自信
Last night may have gone a long way toward
行进了一大步啊
restoring your self-confidence.
当然了 与此同时
Of course. And by the same token,
你也可以摆脱Brian因为你缺少吸引力
you can now give up the neurotic assumption that Brian left you
而离开你的愚蠢猜测了
because you're unattractive.
你很有吸引力
You have ample evidence to the contrary.
是啊 我也这么想 去死吧Brian
Yes, I have. Well, to hell with Brian.
他想要个神经质的小媳妇 就Stan好了
If he wants a prissy little wife, he can keep Stan.
哦 太好了哈
Oh, isn't this peachy?
这事对大家都好啊
Everything's turned out just fine for everyone.
你俩问题解决了
You two have solved your problems.
服务生也拿到了优厚的消费
The waiter received a handsome tip.
Niles和我还有一样的浴袍
Niles and I have matching bathrobes.
看看啊 还不到九点半 所有事都干完了
And look here! It's not even 9:30 yet.
Frasier 请试着理解我们
Frasier, try to understand.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表