你昨天也是这么说的 可是你给忘了
That's what you said yesterday, but you forgot.
我跟你道过歉了 我保证今天一定会打
I told you I was sorry about that. I promise I'll call.
真可惜 你做了那么一桌精致的美食
What a shame. And after you cooked that lovely meal.
跟你说 皇冠烤羊排可不是随随便便就能做好的
Yes, let me tell you something, crown roast does not prepare itself.
话说 我有点困惑 虽然我很喜欢她
You know, it's funny. As much as I care for this woman,
但是在这段感情里
something about this relationship
总有些什么让我不安
that leaves me vaguely unsettled.
我倒有个理论 不过我一说你肯定得跳脚
I might venture a theory at which you're sure to hoot.
让你不舒服的恐怕是
What may be making you uncomfortable is that
你在这段关系中的被动角色 这可是头一遭
for the first time, you find yourself in the more submissive role.
你在胡说些什么
What on God's earth are you talking about?
他的意思是说你是女方
I think what he means is you're the girl.
想想吧 你们是怎么认识的
Well,think about it. How did you two first meet?
她路遇不平救了你
She came to your rescue.
是谁先提出的上♥床♥ 是她
Who initiated the first sexual encounter? She did.
什么 天哪 你们俩到底谁是大老爷们
She did? For God's sake, who's wearing the pants in this relationship?
就是这个意思 老爸
My point exactly,dad.
哦 行啊 你们听好
Oh fine. Look,
虽然这个小理论让你们三个这么欢乐
as much fun as it must be for you three to spin out this little theory,
但这根本是无本之木
it's without foundation.
哦 老天爷 我的迷迭香面包好了
Dear God, there's my rosemary bread.
如果能让你好过点的话 我想说我理解你
Look, if it's any consolation, I know what you're going through.
女人们一代代都是这么过来的
Women have been putting up with it for generations.
男人说会打电♥话♥来 但他们不会
Men say they'll call, and they don't.
要不就是共度几次晚餐 最后成了炮♥友♥
Or you get a few nice dinners and then the eventual booty call.
我不是炮♥友♥
I did not get a booty call.
什么是炮♥友♥
What's a booty call?
就是大晚上打电♥话♥约你出去
A late-night call inviting you to meet,
其实就是想跟你上♥床♥
but with the true goal of just having sex.
哦 天哪 我确实是个炮♥友♥
Oh God, I did get a booty call.
Frasier 要我说
You know, Frasier, if you ask me,
你得在事情变得难以控制之前
you should nip this thing in the bud
把这苗头扼杀在摇篮里
before it gets out of hand.
咱家不就有个现成的例子嘛
I don't think we have to look beyond our own family to find an example
从一开始就对老婆言听计从
of someone who let a woman run the show from the begining,
结果后来一直没硬气起来
and then has been paying for it ever since.
可怜的Frank叔叔
Poor Uncle Frank.
跟你们争辩简直浪费我时间
I guess I have been wasting my time fighting you people.
你们这帮闲人♥大♥可以找出我跟Sam之间的蛛丝马迹
You can take the tiniest detail from my relationship with Sam
然后扭曲分♥析♥ 好支持你那可笑的理论
and twist it to support your ridiculous theory.
我看见街上有人卖♥♥花 觉得你可能会喜欢
I saw a guy on the street selling these. I thought they might cheer you up.
哦 Sam 太美了
Oh Sam. They're beautiful.
你太 - 真的得走了
You are so... - Really got to run.
怎么着 你们又要大做文章了
I suppose now you're going to read something into this.
哦 老天爷 我真喜欢你这领带
Oh God. I really love that tie.
哦 肯定的啊 这是你送给我的
Oh,well,you should. You sent it to me.
哦 是哈
Oh, yeah, right.
你叫你秘书给我选的 是不是
You had your secretary picked it out,didn't you?
嗯 不过只是因为他的品味比我好
Yes, but only because he has better taste than I do.
今晚不用担心 Frasier
Don't worry about tonight, Frasier.
我知道这些律师聚会有多无聊
I know how boring these lawyer parties always are
我答应你 办完正事儿咱们马上就走
and I promise we won't stay a minute longer than we have to.
Sam
Sam.
哦 Frasier 这位是我们的高级合伙人 Daniel Gill
Oh, Frasier, I'd like you to meet our senior partner, Daniel Gill.
嗨 你好
Hi.How are you?
Sam 我们得去参加电♥话♥会议了
Sam, they're ready for us on that conference call.
哦 对 只要几分钟就好
Oh, right. Look, it'll just take a minute.
你是新来的
You're new.
我是Frasier
I'm Frasier.
我是Jennifer Stewart的妻子
I'm Jennifer, Stewart's wife.
这是Cindy Dolce 她是Bob的妻子
This is Cindy Dolce. She's married to Bob.
Terri Bailey 她是Ed的同居女友
Terri Bailey. She's living with Ed.
这是Vanessa Saint-Claire
And Vanessa Saint-Claire,
马上就要成为Irving Lumpowsky夫人了
soon to be Mrs Irving Lumpowsky.
天呐
Good heavens.
你和Sam约会多久了
So,how long have you and Sam been seeing each other?
其实才刚刚三个星期
Actually, just about three weeks.
我们没有太多时间能在一起
We haven't really been able to get much time together
但是她说一切都会好起来的
but she assures me that'll all change
只要案子一结束
as soon as the trial's over.
总是会有案子的 但是你会习惯的
There's always another trial. But you'll get used to the life.
总是被放鸽子 辛辛苦苦做的饭没人吃
Dates getting cancelled, dinners left uneaten.
不过至少你会收到好多好多花
But at least you'll get sent plenty of flowers.
Jennifer 他是男人 女人怎么会给男人送花呢
Oh,Jennifer, he's a man. He won't get flowers.
Sam 咱们可以单独聊下吗 - 好啊
Oh,Sam,Sam,could I have a word with you in private,please? - Sure.
怎么了
Is there something wrong?
嗯 我知道现在说这个不太合适
Well, I know it's not the best time to bring this up,
但是最近咱俩的关系让我感到不太自在
but lately I've been feeling an uneasiness about this relationship.
什么意思
What do you mean?
听着 我不会特别纠结于男女的角色地位
Well,er,look,I'm not one to get bogged down in male-female role playing.
只是最近
It's just that lately...
比如咱们第一次约会 吃了没一会儿 你就提议
Take our first date. We'd barely begun dinner when you suggested
咱们应该直接上♥床♥
we run off to go to bed together.
传统上来说 这是
Traditionally, that is...
呃 每个男人的美梦 好吧 这个例子不对
Well, every man's dream. Okay, bad example.
但是后来 你老是放我鸽子
But then there's the way you...you cancel dates all the time
你说你会打电♥话♥ 可是你又不打
and you say you'll call and you don't call.
你让秘书给我挑选礼物
And you have your secretary send me a gift
然后我只要一有情绪
and then when I get upset about it,
你就觉得可以用鲜花收买♥♥我
you think you can buy me off with flowers.
没了 这就是你把我拽出来的原因
Is that it? That's what you dragged me out here for?
我正在处理职业生涯中最棘手的一个案子
I'm in the middle of the most intense case of my entire career.
人命关天的事情
A man's life hangs in the balance
你却在这儿抱怨我给你送花
and you're whining about flowers?
抱怨这词有点重了吧
Well,I think whining's a little strong.
那 Frasier 你说说你是什么意思
Well, well,tell me what you mean, Frasier.
要是你得天天加班
I mean,if you were the one who has to work late hours,
总是放我鸽子 出于愧疚送我花和礼物
breaking all the dates and sending flowers and gifts,
那是不是就没事了 - 不是 我不是那个意思
would that be OK? - No,that's not,no,it's,it's...
拜托 你是个心理医生
Good God, you're a psychiatrist.
不是应该可以调节这些情绪的吗
Shouldn't you be above all of this?
你看 我就是想跟你谈谈我的感受
Look, I'm just telling you how I feel.
结果你还凶人家
Now you're yelling at me.
你就直接告诉我你想怎样 Frasier
Just tell me what you want. Fraiser.
你是不是想做传统意义上的男性主导角色
Do you want to be the traditional man
而我来做委委屈屈的小媳妇
and I'll be the put-upon woman?
不 我不是这个意思
No,no,that's not what I want.
我就是希望咱们的恋爱关系里
I just wish we could have a relationship where
谁也不是男人
where neither one of us is the man.
那是怎么样
So that would make us what?
咱俩做对女同
A lesbian couple?
她们现在很拉风的
Well,they're very in now.
Frasier 我明白被放鸽子谁心里都不好受
Frasier, I know no one likes being stood up.
我今后一定多注意照顾你的情绪
I'll try to be more understanding.
我也会注意不再这么感情用事
And I'll try to stop being so damn emotional.
其实 幸好今天咱们谈开了
You know, I'm glad we had this little talk
要不我就要犯下大错了
because I was about to make a very big mistake.
怎么
What?
那天咱们去逛街
Well,the other day when we were in the store
你说你很喜欢一样东西
you mentioned you liked something,
然后 我头脑一热 就去把它买♥♥了
and, well,typical me, I just ran right out and bought it.
哦 那咱们算是躲过了一劫呢 是吧
Oh,well,sort of dodged a bullet there, didn't we?
是什么
So what was it?
这个
This.
你为我买♥♥了这么贵重的东西
And you bought this for me?
我实在是无地自容 Frasier 你说的对
I'm really rather embarrassed, Frasier. You were right.
我总是不拿感情当回事儿
I take relationships for granted,
然后跑去卡地亚
and then I just run right off to Cartier
想着买♥♥个贵重礼物就没事了 - 卡地亚
and buy an expensive gift to make up for it. - Cartier?
我知道 我会把它退了 我保证 我明白你的心情
No, I'll return it, I promise. I know how strongly you feel.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表