开一瓶香槟
open up a bottle of bubbly,
放点Bobby Darin的歌♥
put a little Bobby Darin on the stereo,
美国五六十年代偶像歌♥星 Macky是他的昵称
小心哦 Macky又回来了
and then "Look out, Macky's back in town".
没错 我给你打电♥话♥之前就想好了
Yeah, I thought it up before I called you.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
好的 待会儿见
OK, see you soon.
哇 Daphne 你看上去真漂亮
Wow, Daphne, don't you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚我的酒吧又恢复原样了
It's so nice to finally have my pub back again.
太好了 至少能让我享受一晚
At least for a night.
你确定Crane医生今晚来不了吧
You are sure Dr. Crane has plans?
没错 Niles打了电♥话♥ 他们要去看歌♥剧
Oh, yeah, Niles called, they're going to the opera.
希望是那种特别长的德国歌♥剧
Let's hope it's one of those long German ones.
我可不想在最后一轮酒时看到他
I don't want him showing up for last call.
是啊
Right.
晚上好 Daphne 哇 你看起来光芒四射
Good evening, Daphne. Wow, you look smashing.
谢啦 我刚好准备出门
Oh, thanks. I was just on my way out.
什么 去狐狸与哨子吗
What? To the Fox and Whistle?
我和你一起去
I'll go with you!
我去拿
Let me just grab
<麦克和阳伞> 和<鲍勃叔叔>的乐谱
"me mack and me brolly" and "Bob's your uncle"!
等会 你不是要和你弟弟去看歌♥剧吗
But wait, i thought you were going to the opera with your brother.
没有啦 我们约的明天晚上
Oh, no, no, that's tomorrow night.
我希望Winston在酒吧 我那晚还欠了他5磅
Gee, I hope Winston's at the pub. I owe him five quid the other night.
我突然觉得不太舒服
Suddenly I'm not feeling so well.
真的吗 希望不是最近四处流窜的流感
Oh, really? I hope it's not that flu that's going around.
我想我今晚还是呆在家吧
I think I'll stay home tonight.
对 这样最好
Yes, that's probably for the best.
你得小心 别把什么都带到酒吧去了
Got to be careful what you bring down to the pub with you.
说得太对了
Tell me about it.
你好 Niles
Hello, Niles.
Frasier
Frasier.
出什么事了吗
Something the matter?
我昨晚过得很不开心
Oh, I, er, had a rough night last night.
为什么这么说
How so?
我把马鞍送给Maris了
I gave Maris her birthday saddle.
她特别开心
She was so thrilled
就给我摆了个Godiva夫人的姿势 让我高兴
she treated me to a little Lady Godiva impression.
John Collier为Godiva夫人画的最有名的肖像画 画里她全♥裸♥骑在马背上
哇
Oh, my!
但是 马鞍上的油
Apparently, the oils in the saddle
和她的消脂霜发生了剧烈的化学反应
reacted badly with her cellulite cream.
产生了威力强大的环氧基树脂
It created a powerful epoxy.
哦 老天 - 没错
Oh, dear. - Yes.
我们花了整整一小时
It took an hour
用完一瓶卸甲油 才把她弄下来
and a full bottle of nail polish remover to get her free.
今天她的大腿变得特别干
Today her poor little thighs were so raw
唯一能让她舒服一点的办法就是
the only way she could find comfort was to
跨坐在冷冻的黄油火鸡上
straddle a frozen Butterball turkey.
美国的著名火鸡供应商
这一整天唯一能让我开心点的事
The only thing that cheered me up all day
就是今晚能去看歌♥剧
was the thought of the opera tonight.
是明天晚上吧 Niles
Oh, that's tomorrow night, Niles.
不 是今晚 票就在我身上
Oh no, no, it's tonight. I have the tickets right here.
哦 这下坏了
Oh, no.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
对啊 今晚酒吧有场台球比赛
Yes. There's a billiard tournament at the pub tonight.
你要抛下<俄耳甫斯与欧律狄刻>
You're passing up "Orpheus and Eurydice"
改编自希腊著名凄美神话爱情故事 俄耳甫斯为河神和文艺缪斯之子
就为了去连地板都黏糊糊的沙龙打台球
to shoot pool at a sticky-floored saloon?
我的搭档Terrence
well, my partner, Terrence
为了参加比赛都不去参加亲戚的婚礼
has agreed to skip a family wedding just to participate,
我不能丢下他不管啊
I can't leave him in the lurch.
能不能让别人能陪你去啊
Is there somebody else can take my place?
现在我就想一个人呆着
At this point I just so need to be by myself.
我哥哥抛弃了我 我妻子在骂我
My brother has abandoned me. My wife is cursing my name.
今晚 当俄耳甫斯下到地狱里
Tonight, when Orpheus descends into hell,
我会提着水果篮在那欢迎他
I'll be waiting for him with a fruit basket.
Niles 你不会生我气的
Oh, Niles! You can't stay mad at me.
我发誓我会补偿你的 帮我按电梯 好吗
I promise I'll make it up to you. Press for the lift, will you?
别这样看我嘛 英国人就是这么说的
Oh, don't look at me that way. That's what they call it.
啊 宝贝
Ah, baby...
怎么这么黑
Why is it so bloody dark in here?
整晚得呆在家已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough I have to stay home all evening,
我才不要变成瞎子
I'm not going blind as well.
什么 你今晚呆在家
What? You're staying in tonight?
我没得选啊
I don't have much choice,
因为你儿子又要去我的酒吧
since that son of yours decided to go to my pub again.
我都想象不到
I mean, imagine being so dense
他毁了别人的夜晚
that he can completely ruin someone else's evening
自己却毫不知情
and not even be aware of it.
蜡烛在滴蜡
This wax is dripping.
你有试过暗示他吗
Have you tried maybe dropping a hint?
相信我 我不停地暗示 他完全没听进去
Believe me, I've dropped plenty. They go right over his head.
我也要来一杯
I'll have a glass of that.
什么
What?!
Daphne我得对你说实话 Sherry今天晚上要过来
Well, Daphne, I've got to level with you. Sherry's coming over
我真的很希望今晚只有我一个人在家
and I really hoped to have the place to myself tonight.
我觉得你真得和Frasier谈谈
You know, I really think you gotta talk to Frasier,
我不是想你赶紧离开这
and I'm not just saying this
才这么说的
because I want you to get the hell out of here!
既然是你的酒吧 你就得告诉他
It's your pub and you ought to tell him
让他去找个自己的驻扎地
that he's got to find his own place.
我不能这么说
I can't say that.
你越不开口 他就越离不开那家酒吧
The longer you let it go, the more attached he's gonna get to that place.
但是他是我的老板
But he's my boss.
可那是你的酒吧啊
But it's your pub.
好吧 没错 我要去和他谈谈
OK. That's it. I'm gonna go and talk to him.
很好
Good for you.
你好
Hello?
不在 Maris 他刚走
No, Maris, sorry, you just missed him.
为什么你牙齿在打颤
Why are your teeth chattering?
你在开玩笑吧 你就不能用除霜器吗
You're kidding me. Can't you just use the defroster?
天呐 Terrence 我
Oh gee Terrence, I...
从没想过我们会在台球比赛的第一轮
never dreamed we'd be eliminated from the tournament
就被刷下来了
in the first round.
看来我技艺退步了啊
Guess I'm a little rustier than I thought.
嘿 你应该还能赶上婚礼宴席
Hey, maybe you can still make that wedding reception.
婚礼在利物浦
It's in Liverpool.
那 好吧 我请你喝酒
Well, then, these are on me.
嘿 是Daphne诶
Hey, it's Daphne.
你好呀 亲爱的
Hello, love.
大家晚上好
Evening, all.
Crane医生 我有些话想跟你说
Dr. Crane, I have to talk to you.
尽管说吧 Daphne
By all means, Daphne.
Winston 请给Moon小姐也来杯这种酒
Oh, winston, let's have one of these pints for Miss Moon, please.
你能来太好了 Daphne
Oh, this is a really nice surprise, Daphne,
你应该觉得好多了吧
you must be feeling better.
来吧 你来说祝酒词
Here we are. You make a toast.
我不希望你再来这间酒吧
I don't want you coming down here ever again.
我想 "干杯" 也能祝酒吧
Well, I guess "here's mud in your eye" kinda mean the first time, too.
我很抱歉也许这句话听起来很刺耳
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh
但是我不知道还有什么别的办法
but I don't know what else to do.
每次来这酒吧都能让我逃离烦心事
This pub is where I come to get away from things-
工作上的事也一样 而你是我的老板
including my job and you are my boss.
Daphne 对不起
Daphne, I am so sorry.
我知道我听起来很自私
I know that must sound selfish.
不会的 一点都不
No, not at all.
你知道吗 我还在波士顿的时候
You know, back in Boston I had...
也有一间常去的酒吧
a bar like this one.
我能懂拥有一间避难所的感觉
I certainly understand what it's like to have a place where you can get away.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表