I hope you understand. - Well, of course I am disappointed,
但是以后再补也行
But we'll do it again sometime.
实验室那边一处理完我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I'm done with the lab.
好的
Great. OK.
我会跟老天乞求的
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
希望你的卵一切都好
Here's hoping your eggs are still fertile.
我老婆也不容易怀孕
My wife had trouble conceiving, too.
结果发现是我的问题
It turned out to be me.
水落石出了 你可以走了
Well, mystery solved. Off you go.
哦 真令人心酸
Oh, that is so sad.
我只想说 就算我是真实存在的人
I'll say. Nobody's ever bought me caviar,
也没被请过鱼子酱啊
and I'm real.
这事还是家人内部处理吧
Maybe this is a family thing.
你好 Frasier - 嘿
Hello, Frasier. - Hey!
老爸 Niles 什么风把你们吹来了
Dad, Niles. Something that matter?
我们就是在附近办事 想着过来看看
No, we are just in the neighborhood. Thought we'd stop by
你还想不想跟我们去看电影
and see if you'd changed your mind about the movie.
你怎么今天这么执着
You seem to be awfully persistent,
但是我也许可以
but I just may join you.
我的女伴最后放我鸽子了
My date cancelled at the last moment.
听着 Frasier 不管是为了什么
Listen, Frasier. Whatever it is
你觉得需要臆造出来这个女神
That makes you feel the need to perpetuate this fantasy woman,
你不必在我们面前伪装了
you don't have to on our account.
臆造
Fantasy?
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
就算你有一阵子没人爱
We don't care if you haven't been out
我们也不介意
with anybody in quite a while.
我的神呐 你们真以为
My God! You actually believe
这段感情是我空想出来的吗
that I've invented this relationship.
Frasier 去一趟阿卡普尔科却空手而归
Hi Frasier, it's no crime to go down to Acapulco
不是什么丢人的事
and come back empty-handed.
我不是空手而归
I did not come back empty-handed.
我是满载而归啊
I came back with two huge handfuls.
Kelly刚刚还在
Kelly was just here.
她临时有急事才走的
She was called away on an emergency.
是模特界的急事吗
That would be a modelling emergency?
不是 她做模特只是为了挣钱
No. She only models to raise money
支持她真正的事业 动物学
for her real interest: zoology.
她在读博士 她是养鬣蜥的
She's a PhD candidate and she raises iguanas.
孵化器坏了 她的蛋们有危险
The incubator broke, and her eggs were in danger.
她必须把它们送到
It was vital that only she transfer them...
细节不重要
The details are unimportant.
重要的是 我跟这女人有一段真感情
The fact is, I am having a relationship with this woman.
我们爱你 Frasier
We love you, Frasier.
Niles 我 Daphne
Niles, me, Daphne...
Leonard Bernstein
Leonard Bernstein.
我就知道总有一天你要拿这个说事
I knew one day you'd throw that back in my face!
Kelly
Kelly!
嗨 - 好呀
Oh, hi! - Hi.
我只是来给你留个言的
I was jus leaving you a note.
午饭的事实在抱歉
I'm really sorry about lunch.
没事 有空进来坐坐吗
It's all right. You have time to come in?
好
Sure.
好消息是 我把蛋
Good news is I was able to move all of my eggs
都安全转移了
over to another lab.
希望你没把它们都放在一个篮子里
Well, I hope you didn't put them all in one basket.
为什么大家都爱开这个玩笑
Why does everyone think that's funny?
你家真漂亮
What a beautiful apartment.
谢谢 要来杯薄酒莱新酒吗
Thank you. Can I interest you in a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau?
好呀 - 就来
I'd love some. - All right.
我正好有事要庆祝
I actually have something to toast.
我的博士生导师邀请我进入他的研究团队
My doctorate advisor has asked me to join his team researchers
一起去加拉帕戈斯群岛
going to the Galapagos Islands.
在尼加拉瓜
这确实值得庆祝啊
Well, that does deserve a toast.
我顶替了别人的位置
I'm replacing someone,
所以刚刚才通知我
so it's all very last minute.
我们明早就出发了
We leave in the morning.
我们要在那儿待两个月 为当地的鬣蜥做人工受孕
I'll be there for two months inseminating indigenous iguanas.
我给所有的朋友打电♥话♥
I called all my friends.
他们都不敢相信这个好消息
They couldn't believe it.
我的朋友也一定不敢相信
Nor will mine.
两个月
Two months, huh?
嘿
Hey,
在我们俩关系刚发展就离开
I feel terrible leaving town so early
我也不好受
in our relationship,
可这是一生只有一次的好机遇
but it's an opportunity of a lifetime.
我会等你回来
I'll be here when you return,
而且我们有那么精彩的一夜可以追忆
and we'll always have one incredible night to look back on fondly.
我想应该是两个精彩的夜晚吧
I'll think we'll be looking back on two incredible nights.
亲爱的 你错了 就是一晚 周六晚上
No, I'm sorry, darling. It's just one night: Saturday night.
然后周日你就
Then, of course, Sunday you were...
说得没错
Oh, right.
神经病
怎么回事 - 没什么 没什么
What was that? - Nothing, nothing.
我肯定是不知不觉睡着了
I must have drifted off there.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
我什么也没听见啊
I don't hear anything.
我睡着的时候 你给我照相了
You took a picture of me while I was asleep?
绝对没有
Absolutely not!
那这是什么
Then what is this?
这是 这是你的临别礼物 一路顺风
This is... it's your going-away present. Bon voyage.
你太下流了
You're disgusting.
不是的 Kelly 拜托听我说完
Oh no, Kelly, Please, listen, you don't...
我都不敢相信 - 听着
I don't believe this! - Listen...
滚 滚 - 等等
Get out! Get out! - Wait.
好吧 - 滚出去
All right. - Get out!
我以为作为专业模特
You know, you'd think being a professional model,
你已经习惯被拍了
you might be more relaxed about somebody taking a...
滚出去
Get out!
Kelly 咱们难道不该谈一谈吗
Kelly, don't you think we should talk about this?
我未来两个月都见不到你了
I won't see you again for two months.
你这辈子都别想见我了
You won't see me again for a lot longer than that!
Kelly - 怎么
Kelly - What,
跟别人炫耀说你上了个模特还不够
it wasn't enough just to tell people you bagged a model?
你还得拍照留念 - 不是
You had to take a picture? - No!
你要拿照片干什么呢 卖♥♥给小报 - 不是
Were you planning to do with it, sell it to the tabloid? - No!
在办公室里传阅 给你所有的朋友都看看
Pass it around the office? Show it to all your friends?
不是 只是我的家人
No, just my immediate family.
我走楼梯下去 - Kelly Kelly
I'm taking the stairs. - Kelly! Kelly!
Kelly
Kelly...
哼 你们又错过了
Well, you missed her again.
她走楼梯下去的
She's running down the stairs.
你要是想的话 还能追得上
You can catch her if you still up to it.
我们相信你 Frasier
We believe you, Frasier.
来吧 把你的浴袍围好
Now let's just get your robe all cinched up
咱们进屋
and get you back inside.
省省吧 你别再可怜我了
Stop! Don't patronise me!
瞧 瞧 两个酒杯
Oh, look, look! Two wine glasses!
是呀 一个是你的 一个是她的
Oh, yes, one for you, one for her.
真♥相♥大白了
That proves it all right.
我没疯
I am not crazy!
我就是在跟一位超模动物学家约会
I am dating a supermodel zoologist,
她还是我从职业橄榄球员那儿抢过来的
who I stole away from a professional football player,
她现在就去加拉帕哥斯群岛
and she is off to the Galapagos Islands
去人工繁殖鬣蜥了
to artificially inseminate iguanas.
到底哪点不可信了
Is that so hard to believe?
Frasier 我要
Frasier, I want...
哦 瞧瞧啊 一大家子
Oh, look, a crowd.
你们在哪儿藏着来着 床底下吗
Where were you hiding? Under the bed?
一想起我曾和你共度一夜
You know, it makes me sick to think
我就想吐
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表