可我不是 天哪 就在5年前
Not me. God, it was only five years ago
我抛弃了波士顿的一切
I packed up my whole life in Boston,
横穿美国 到这儿重新来过 没勇气能做到吗
moved across the country to start over. That took real courage.
可现在 我敢冒的最大风险就是对老爸说
Now, the biggest risk I take is saying to Dad,
"嘿 出去吃饭吧 你挑地方"
"Hey, let's go out to dinner. You pick the restaurant."
Daphne 看到你平安回来太好了
Daphne, it's so good to have you home safe and sound.
滚开
Sod off.
她有点生你的气 - 我懂 多谢了 老爸
She's a little mad at you. - Yes, thank you, Dad.
Daphne
Daphne,
我很抱歉 我悔恨死了
I am so sorry. I feel just terrible.
你活该 你抛下了我 我戴着手铐 彷徨无助
As you should. You left me handcuffed and helpless.
要是下次再有这种事(SM场景) 一定要叫我
If you're ever in that position again, be sure to call on me.
来帮忙
For help.
多谢 Crane医生 真可耻 Crane医生
Thank you, Dr Crane. Shame on you, Dr Crane.
你怎么就不能跟Crane医生学学
Why can't you be more like Dr Crane?
太夸张了吧 居然花了我6小时才把她弄出来
I can't believe it. It took me six hours to get her out.
我们那时候 警♥察♥之间是有默契的
In my days cops could count on a few perks, you know.
警♥察♥不会被开罚单 去保释拘留的朋友也会很快
No speeding tickets. Get your friends out of jail fast.
现在怎么都没了呢 - 是啊
It's all gone to hell. - Yeah.
希望他们不会废除那条
Let's hope they never do away with that
"可以随便拿停尸间里的珠宝"的政策吧
"All jewellery up for grabs in the morgue" Policy.
我好不容易订上的位子不能浪费了啊
There is no way I'm not letting this dinner reservation go to waste.
Frasier, 再问你一次
Frasier, last chance.
不了 多谢了 Niles
Thanks anyway, Niles.
那好吧 老爸 你呢
Very well. Dad, what about you?
Niles 不如我去和你吃饭吧
You know, Niles, maybe I will come and get a bite with you.
你懂的 在警♥察♥局
You know. Sitting around six hours
坐了6个小时 我什么都能吃得下
in that station house, I could eat anything.
那我们走吧 - 好啊 等不及了
Let's go, then. - Oh, good. I can't wait.
我们去哪儿吃
Where are we going, anyway?
哦, 去
Oh, well...
喂 是 我想订个大份比萨
Hello? Yes, I'd like to order a large pizza.
什么口味的 等会儿
What toppings? Just a second.
老爸 比萨想要哪种口味的
Dad, what do you want on your pizza?
意大利辣香肠的 - 意大利辣香肠的 谢谢
Pepperoni. - Pepperoni, please.
反正 我们吵过很多次
Anyway, we've been fighting a lot
听众Patrick由职业网球运动员约翰·麦肯罗配音
曾多次获得美网及温网单打冠军,ATP单打和双打世界第一
她一直都没心情做♥爱♥
and she's never in the mood for sex anymore.
我觉得她肯定外面有人了
I think she must be having an affair.
慢着 Patrick 还是先不要疑神疑鬼了吧
Now, now, Patrick, let's not give in to paranoia.
仅仅因为你妻子拒绝做♥爱♥
Just because your wife is avoiding sex lately
并不意味着她在偷♥情♥
that doesn't mean she's being unfaithful.
你自己也说了 你们最近都没什么交流
You said youself you haven't been talking lately.
不如今晚你借着一顿浪漫晚餐
Why don't you try re-opening the lines of communication tonight
和她重新开始吧
by surprising her with a nice, romantic dinner?
今晚应该不行 她又得在她老板的游艇上加班呢
Tonight's no good. She's working late on her boss' boat again.
但明天应该可以 谢啦 Crane医生
But tomorrow's OK. Thanks, Dr Crane.
Roz 进一段交通新闻
You know, Roz, what do you say
把直升机Dave 咱的天眼接进来
we turn things over to our eye on the sky,
来报道一下交通状况吧
Chopper Dave, with the traffic report?
Frasier 我想介绍个人给你认识
Frasier, I want to introduce you to someone
这是我们新台长 Kenny Daly
This is our new station manager, Kenny Daly.
Kenny: Tom Mcgowan 曾出演摩登家庭的校长 西雅图夜未眠中的Keith
见到你很荣幸
It's a pleasure.
不不不 是我很荣幸 我是你的铁杆粉丝啊
No, it's my pleasure. I have to say, I'm just a, whoa! huge fan.
我这辈子只这么激动过一次
I only had this reaction once before.
你知道Norman Mailer吧
You ever heard of Norman Mailer?
美国著名作家,著作有<裸者和死者>
被称为海明威第二,上过前线,当过导演,参加过纽约市长的竞选
当然 著名作家
Of course, the author.
不 我说的是坦帕郊区的主播 主持早高峰节目的
No, I'm talking about the drive-time guy, worked out of Tampa?
"Norman晨报" 太搞笑了 真希望每天都堵车
"Norman in the Mornin"'. So funny you'd pray for traffic.
下次我在早高峰的时候去坦帕的时候
I'll try to catch him the next time I'm in Tampa.
我会听听他节目的
In the mornin'.
我得走了 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Oh well, I gotta run, it's been great meeting you. - You, too.
噢 差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot
我接到快乐梦之茶的电♥话♥
I got a call from the Happy Dreams Tea people.
他们有几条广♥告♥安排在你上一小时的节目里
They had a bounch of spots scheduled for your first hour
但你忘记读了
and you forgot to read them.
嗯 我没忘 我看到广♥告♥了
Actually, I didn't forget. I have looked at the copy
但我不能读
and well, I couldn't read it.
哦 为啥呢
Oh, why not?
好吧 你听听
Well, just listen to this here.
"一杯快乐梦之茶
"One cup of Happy Dreams Tea
保你整晚快乐梦"
and you'll have happy dreams all night long."
梦是未解心结的副产物
The fact is that dreams are a by-product of unresolved emotion.
什么茶也不可能保证做好梦的
No tea can promise happy dreams.
好 我很理解
Oh, Okay. I totally get that.
可问题是 我们的广♥告♥收益很少
Here is my problem. Our ad revenues are down
他们是新的主要赞助商
and they're a major new sponsor.
我刚答应他们你这次会读那广♥告♥了
I just promised them that you'd read the ads this hour.
是 但作为一个心理医师 我不能读
Yes but as a psychiatrist, I can't.
他们的承诺是不可能兑现的
They promise something that's impossible.
好的 好的 我明白了
Okay, okay. Now I understand.
如果我们就把它当做一个单纯的广♥告♥标语呢
What if we just think of it more as a slogan?
但这不是广♥告♥标语 如果我 一个医生 读了它
You see, but it's not a slogan. If I, as a doctor, read it,
听起来就像医嘱
it sounds like medical advice.
好 现在 我完全明白了
Okay. Now, totally get it.
不如别说"我是Frasier Crane医生"
So instead of saying this is Dr Frasier Crane
就说"我是Frasier Crane"
Just don't say "Doctor".
Kenny 或许我没说明白
Kenny, perhaps I'm not making myself clear here.
这么说吧 我是不会读这广♥告♥的
Let's try this. I will never read this copy.
这就是我最讨厌这工作的地方了
This is the part of my job I really hate.
你要是坚持不肯让步的话
If you take a stand like that
虽然我非常钦佩您 但您这是逼我啊
and I totally respect it, by the way, and you force my hand.
那是我们最大的赞助商
That's our biggest sponsor.
所以要不你现在就把那广♥告♥读了
So unless you're willing to go on the air right now and read that ad,
要不我只能炒了你了
I have to fire you.
10倒秒计时 Fraiser
Ten seconds, Frasier.
好吧 没想到你这么强硬
Well, I didn't realise you felt so strongly about it.
那我没得选了
I guess I have no choice.
多谢啦 Crane医生 真松了一口气
Oh, thanks, Dr Crane. What a relief.
西雅图的听众们 你们好
Hello, Seattle.
那些了解我的人
The people who know me best will not
不会为我下面的话感到吃惊
be surprised by what I'm about to tell you.
我不是一个
I am not a man
背弃原则的人
who betrays his principles.
我不是一个误导听众的人
I am not a man who misleads his listeners
我也不是一个面对斗争会退缩的人
and I am not a man who will shrink from a fight.
今天 我和我的经理关于节目内容发生了争执
Today, I find myself in a fight over the content of my show.
但我不会向商业主义屈服
But rather than truckle to the forces of commercialism,
我决定维护我的原则 即使这意味着
I've decided to take a stand on principle, even it means...
我被掐断了 是吗 - 嗯 他播Crane精选集了
I'm not on the air, am I? - No. He put on the Best of Crane.
播出去多少 - 听听看吧
How much did I get out? - Well, let's see.
那些了解我的人
People who know me best will not
不会为我下面的话感到吃惊
be surprised by what I'm about to tell you.
我不是个男人
I am not a man...
太好了
Perfect.
这么说 他们真把你给炒了
So they actually fired you?
对 可是我坚守了原则 这感觉太好了
Yes. And I must say it feels good to take a stand like this.
感觉以前的自己又回来了
I feel like my old self again.
告诉你 我同情Kenny
I'll tell you one thing, I don't envy Kenny.
现在他肯定备受同事的冷眼鄙视
Feeling the cold stares of the other employees
因为他炒了整个电台最受欢迎的主播
because he's fired the station's most popular personality.
他把故事女王Tooty也炒了吗
He fired Tooty the Story Lady, too?
呵呵 Niles
Very funny, Niles.
天啊 谁能相信
God, who would have thought
被炒了还能让人这么高兴
that getting fired can make one feel so alive?
你想怎样 再来场瞪眼比赛吗
What do you want? Another staring contest, I suppose?
好吧 这你挑错日子了 小崽子
Well, you picked the wrong day for that. Boyo.
知道怕了吧
Take that.
Frasier 你怎么在家呢 - 哈哈 老爸 听好了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表