别跟别人说啊 她嫁给我弟之前
Between you and me, before she married my brother,
上她比做三明治容易
she was easier to make than a peanut butter sandwich.
大家都知道吗
Does everyone know that?
就我弟不知道 尽管我是很爱他的
Everybody except my brother. I mean, I love him dearly,
但他在那一堆灯泡里不是
but he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the...
最出彩的那个 - 对
Bulb box? - Yeah.
Eddie来了 嘿 Eddie 怎么没扛着摄像机
Here's Eddie. Hey, Eddie. Where's the camera?
啊哈 看来起作用了 就在这呢
Aha, then it worked. It's right here.
我决定暗中进行拍摄
I decided to go undercover.
我想录到人们真实的样子
I wanted to get people just being themselves.
哦 我们的聊天没什么有意思的
Oh, we were really boring, believe me.
你要不把刚刚那段抹掉重录吧
Why don't you rewind it a few minutes and tape over it?
有趣 Pappas女士说了一样的话
Funny. Mrs Pappas said the same thing.
你和Crystal为什么分手
So why did you and this Crystal break up?
我不是想管闲事啦 我只是好奇 仅此而已
I mean, I'm not meddling. I'm just curious. That's all. Just interested.
是职业冲突 她也是个街头艺人
It was a career conflict. She's a juggler, too.
你可能知道她 Crystal Baker
You may have heard of her. Crystal Baker?
没有 我不太常去街头剧院的
No, I don't get to street theatre as often as I should.
绝佳的表演家 极好的姑娘 说实在的
Fabulous performer. Fabulous girl, for that matter.
但她想去巴黎而我想留在这里
But she wanted to work in Paris and I wanted to stay here.
嗯 双职工家庭总是面临着压力嘛
Yes, well, there's always pressure on a two-career family.
我们大吵一架 这时候Mary Ann出现了
We had a big fight about it. Then Mary Ann came along.
当Crystal回来的时候 我已经订婚了
By the time Crystal got back, I was engaged.
她什么反应 - 崩溃了
And how did she take the news? - She was crushed.
但她还那么善解人意
But she's been wonderful.
几天前夜里打电♥话♥祝贺我
She called me a few nights ago to congratulate me.
我们天南海北地聊了几小时 就像从前一样
We talked for hours, just like old times.
她特别贴心
She's a sweetheart.
听起来是这么回事
She's starting to sound like one.
和她聊天真的很棒
Yeah, it was really great talking with her.
我能感到快乐 纯粹的快乐
I felt happy, purely happy.
可能也是最后一次了
It might be the last time I did.
之后就是那个什么 婚前恐惧
I mean, since then it's been the usual pre-wedding stuff.
你懂的 不安 夜间盗汗 呕吐
You know, the jitters, night sweats, vomiting...
Nikos 我向你母亲承诺过 不再干涉你的生活
Nikos, I promised your mother i would never again interfere in your life.
干涉 要不是你 我险些犯下大错
Interfere? You saved me from making a terrible mistake.
我最看重你的意见
I value your advice above anything.
那好吧 为了你未来幸福着想
All right, then. In the interest of your future happiness,
我有义务让你知道
I feel it's my duty to let you know...
Nikos 去让Stavros叔叔别在桌子上跳舞了
Nikos, please go make your uncle Stavros to stop dancing on the table.
偶尔家庭聚会
Just once it would be nice to have a family gathering
而没人坐着救护车离开也挺好的 你说呢
where no one leaves in an ambulance. Am I right?
当然了 可不是吗
Yes, wouldn't it?
Eddie 歇会吧 从我一到这儿你就一直忙着呢
Hey, Eddie, come on, you've been working ever since I've been here.
都没时间吃个饭
You haven't had chance to chow down.
嗯 我还真有点饿了
Well, I wouldn't mind grabbing a bite.
把这东西给我 我知道怎么操作这宝贝的
Well, hand me that thing then. I know how to run that baby.
小心 这可是深具历史意义的带子
Be careful. That tape is historic.
我采访了家里的每个人
I've interviewed every single living member of the family.
我甚至去养老院
I even went out to the retirement home
采访了Nikos的曾祖母
and taped Nikos's great-grandmother
她都101岁了 - 太传奇了
101 years old. - That's amazing.
101岁 天呐 比一个世纪都久
101. Gosh, that's older than a century.
她肯定比别人更有故事
She probably has got more stories than anybody else has.
我不能这么做 - 你应该按那儿
I can't do this. - Think you have to press this button right here.
哦 谢谢啊
Oh, thanks.
再见啦
Bye.
注意 请大家过来一下
OK, everybody, gather round.
我们要为新人祝酒了
We're going to have some toasts here.
请大家停下手里的事儿
So if everybody will stop what they are doing for just one minute
然后过来
and come closer...
天 Niles 为什么你不躲在男卫生间呢
For God's sake, Niles, why don't you just hide in the men's room?
你以为现在Yvonne在哪
Where do you think Yvonne is right now?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
打电♥话♥ 去联♥系♥Nikos前女友
I've been on the phone, trying to contact Nikos' ex-girlfriend.
为了约会你真是不择手段
The depths you'll sink to to get a date.
我确信他还爱着她 而她也是
I am convinced that he is still in love with her. And she with him.
如果能让他们重聚 他也许能及时醒悟
I thought if I could get them together he might realise it in time.
唉 我联♥系♥不上 她今晚在工作
Alas, I couldn't reach her, she's out working tonight.
最后给她室友留了个话
Had to leave a message with her roommate.
或许 你应该不再饶圈子
Well, perhaps the time has come for you to...
而是直捣黄龙
...stop playing games and start being direct.
Frasier Frasier Crane去哪了
Frasier? Where's Frasier Crane?
哦 天呐
Oh, dear God.
在这呢
There you are.
过来给新人祝个酒吧
Come up here and make a toast to the happy couple.
我不 我可能有一两个想法
Well, all right, I guess a thought or two comes to mind.
Nikos出生我就认识他了
Well, I've known Nikos all of his life
我相信他知道婚姻是一生的承诺
and I'm sure that he realises marriage is a binding commitment,
不应草草了事
not to be entered into hastily.
当你遇到命定之人 你会知道的
But when the right one comes along, you know it.
重要的是找到
And it's very important to
那个最合得来的人
find the person that you're most compatible with.
让你感到"快乐 纯粹的快乐"
The one who makes you feel "Happy, purely happy".
更重要的是让我高兴
More important, makes me feel happy.
如果终其一生都在想"如果我曾等待"
Because, it would be a shame to go through life having to say,
那就太可惜了
"if I'd only waited".
嘿 你这是什么狗屁祝酒词啊
Hey, what the hell kind of toast is this anyway?
我只想确认我表弟娶了
I just want to make sure that
他真心喜欢的那个人
my cousin marries the woman that he truly loves the most.
说得好 大家举杯吧
Oh, well said. Cheers, everybody.
谢谢你 Frasier
Oh, thank you, Frasier.
我也说两句
If I may say a word or two.
我和Nikos间有些磕磕碰碰
My son Nikos and I have had our ups and downs.
但此时此刻我必须要说
But tonight at this moment I can honestly say...
你来这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
Crystal
Crystal.
Nikos
Nikos.
我必须在你结婚前告诉你 我
I couldn't let you get married without letting you know that I...
Nikos干嘛呢 停下来
Nikos, what're you doing? Stop it.
她怎么接到消息的
How did she get the message?
她室友可能打了她的车载电♥话♥
Her roommate must have reached her on her car phone.
杂耍的还有车载电♥话♥
Jugglers have car phones?
Nikos 你把今晚全毁了 你 去去 边去
Nikos, you are ruining everything. You, shoo, shoo, shoo.
Nikos Nikos
Nikos. Nikos.
Mary Ann 抱歉 但Crystal才是我的真命天女
Sorry, Mary Ann but Crystal's the one I'm meant to be with.
我绝不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you for this.
看看你让我父母多高兴
See how happy you've made my parents?
Frasier 他疯了 劝劝他 他听你的话
Frasier, he's lost his mind. Talk to him, he listens to you.
记得我的承诺吗 决不干预
You remember my promise? No more meddling.
打扰了 各位 可能不太合适宜
Excuse me, everyone. This may not exactly be appropriate,
但我也要祝酒 敬那个让我
but I have a toast too. To the man who reunited me
和我的真命天女重聚的人
with the woman I plan to spend my life with.
不 太不合适了
No, no, inappropriate.
祝酒环节已经结束了 - 我们想谢谢你
Toast time is over. - We want to offer you our thanks.
大家 让我们来跳布祖基舞蹈吧
You know what? Everyone, why don't we do some bouzouki dancing?
他们为什么要谢你
Why are they thanking you?
我们的幸福归功于他
We owe our happiness to him.
为什么她不是演哑剧的
Why couldn't she have been a mime?
他又一次挽救了我
Once again he saved me from making a terrible mistake.
请大家举杯
So, everyone, please lift
敬我的表哥Frasier Crane
your glasses to my cousin, Frasier Crane.
我有比杯子更好的
I can do better than a glass.
别 Zora婶婶 别挡路
No! Aunt Zora! Out of my way!
好吧 Walt
Well, Walt...
Marty
Marty...
再见了 我的老弟
Goodbye again.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表