抱歉了 Niles
I'm sorry, Niles.
至少我没空手回家
At least I didn't come home empty-handed.
我们每个人都领到了这份精美的证书
We each received one of these handsome certificates,
奖励我们收拾好了桌椅
which were given out after we'd folded our tables and stacked our chairs.
欢迎回来 女士们先生们
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.
现在到了颁发
Now the time has come to present
Harold Hirschauer年度人物奖
the Harold Hirschauer Man of the Year Award.
谢谢 Susan
Thank you, Susan.
如你们所知
As you all know,
这份年度奖是颁给一位
this award is presented every year to the radio personality
为广播界带来荣耀的广播人
that brings honour to our medium.
今年这个人是Bob Bulldog Brisco
This year that person is Bob "Bulldog" Brisco.
快上台来 Bulldog
Come on up here, Bulldog.
哇哦 多棒的一晚啊
Wow, what a night, huh?
Bob 今晚对你来说才刚开始呢
Well, Bob, the night is just beginning for you.
麻烦调暗下舞台灯光
Could we please lower the house lights?
这是做什么
What's going on?
我只是邀请了些惊喜嘉宾
Just a few surprise guests
来帮你庆祝
that I've invited to help you celebrate this evening!
他们来自你的过去
People from your past that
你能成为今日的你 他们功不可没
helped make you the man that you are today.
你认识这个声音吗
Do you recognise this voice?
Bobby Brisco我们都为你骄傲
Bobby Brisco, you have made us all proud.
我的天 那是
Oh, my gosh. Is that...?
是的 是O'Rourke神父
Yes. It's Father O'Rourke,
你童年时代的告解神父
your boyhood priest and childhood confessor.
坐在他旁边的人是谁呢
And who's there next to him?
Bobby Brisco 坐回你椅子上
Bobby Brisco, sit down in your chair.
没错 是McCloud夫人 你二年级的老师
That's right. It's Mrs McCloud, your second grade teacher,
是她教给你诚实才是唯一出路
the woman who taught you that honesty is the best policy.
她旁边的又是谁
And who's that next to her?
掉球就罚钱 Bulldog
Drop and give me fifty, Bulldog.
天啊 Nugent教练
Oh, my gosh, Coach Nugent!
是你少年时代的足球教练Nugent
It's Coach Nugent, from your peewee football days,
是他教了你无论输赢
the man who taught you that it doesn't matter whether you win or lose
都一定要玩得公平
but that you play the game fair!
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
坐在他旁边的又是谁
And who's that next to him?
没错 是你粉丝俱乐部的会长
Yes! It's the president of your fan club,
小Joey Katona
little Joey Katona,
他唯一的梦想就是长大变成你
whose only dream is to grow up and be just like you.
但我们还没完
But we're not through yet.
能否调亮下舞台灯光
Could we please bring the house lights up again?
最好的留在最后
We've saved the best for last.
是那个给了你一切的女人
It's the woman that gave everything to you.
那你可得说准了
Well, you'll have to narrow that one down!
这个晚上不会是完整的
The night would not be complete
如果没有那个教你辨明是非的女人
without the woman who taught you right from wrong.
是你的母亲 Bernice Brisco
It's your mother, Bernice Brisco.
妈妈
Mom!
我很以你为豪 Bobby - 噢 妈
I am so proud of you, Bobby. - Oh, Ma!!
现在让我们把话筒
And let's turn the microphone
交给今晚的荣誉嘉宾
over to our guest of honour this evening.
大家肯定等不及要听英雄怎么说了
I'm sure we're all anxious to hear what the hero has to say.
这一切都让我很激动
I'm really blown away by all this.
我没想到我会在你们面前接受这个奖
I didn't think I'd be accepting this in front of all you guys.
我写了一份稿子
I wrote up this little speech.
但现在没法念了
I can't say this stuff now.
我想说的很简单
What I've got to say is simple.
这一切棒极了 谢谢各位
This is totally awesome. Thank you, everybody.
怎么可能呢
This can't be happening.
别再想了
Let it go.
不行 他是个懦夫 却被奖赏
I can't. The man is a coward and he's being rewarded.
你还是不肯罢休对么
Guess I'm never gonna hear the end of this, now, am I?
不 对不起 爸 但我绝不
No! I'm sorry, Dad, but I won't-
好吧 等一下
All right, just a minute.
嘿 Bulldog 那边有人拿了把枪
Hey, Bulldog, there's a guy there with a gun.
有枪
There's a gun!
抱歉 我看错了
Sorry, my mistake.
他拿他亲生母亲当挡箭牌
He used his own mother to protect himself.
恶
Eeeeew!
你是不是就是这么对我的
Is that what you did to me?
不 我只是 不 不
No! I just, uh.... no, no!
你是什么毛病啊 - 你不配得那奖
What is the matter with you? - You don't deserve that award.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
嘿 我可不是什么英雄 我只是想让你闭嘴
Hey, I'm no hero, I just wanted you to shut up.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表