你好 Eddie 好孩子 老爸
Hello, Eddie. Good boy, Dad.
老子不干了
That's it. I'm through.
Frasier在哪
Where's Frasier?
他回来有一会儿了 但刚回来就跑去洗澡了
He got in a while ago, but jumped right into the shower.
所以我们还是不知道他到底为什么去墨西哥吗
So we still have no idea why he went to Mexico?
你也听到他的留言了
Well, you heard the same message we did.
他想来一场说走就走的旅行 于是就上飞机了
He wanted to do some spir on the moment so he jumped on a plane.
你不担心吗
That doesn't concern you?
这可不像他啊 不做预定
It's not exactly like him to board a plane
不带行李 不带睡眠面罩 就跳上飞机
without reservations and luggage, slumber mask.
他可能是想去找艳遇吧
He probably just went down there to try to meet some women.
这种情况我在一个病人身上也看到过
I've seen this with my patients.
一系列的打击 尤其是情感上的打击
They get so distressed over a series of failures,
让他们沮丧得无以复加
especially romantic ones,
他们就开始举动怪异
that they act out in bizarre ways.
在长途飞行之后 还有什么能比
Is there anything more refreshing after a long flight
泡在尤加利香氛浴盐的浴缸里
than a hot soak in eucalyptus salts
品着一杯暖暖的西洋梨白兰地更舒服呢
and a snifter of warmed Poire William?
目前还算正常 但仔细听着吧
Nothing yet, but keep your ears open.
话说 Crane医生
You know, Dr Crane,
我们都很想听听你的旅行趣事呢
we're all awful eager to hear about your trip.
你玩得好吗 - 是的 很棒
Did you have a nice time? - Oh Yes, lovely.
是嘛 那有没有遇上什么特别的女生
Yeah, did you meet any girls?
你了解我的 老爸 我不是大嘴巴
You know me, dad, I'm not one to kiss and tell.
没遇上吧
Struck out, huh?
没事 一切都会好起来的
Well, it'll all turn around for ya.
为嘛人人都觉得我就泡不到女人呢
Why does everyone assume that it's impossible for me to meet a woman.
别生气呀 我支持你
No need to get mad. I'm on your side.
我就是为你遗憾
I just feel bad for you.
我们都是
We all do.
说实话 我实在是受够了人们的怜悯
You know, frankly, I'm sick and tired of everyone's pity.
其实我在那边确实遇上了个女人
The fact is I did meet a woman down there.
是个绝世美人 我们共度了一个浪漫的周末
A perfectly fabulous woman, and we had an utterly romantic weekend.
那你为什么早不说
Why didn't you just tell us that from start?
我答应她保守秘密
I'm not at liberty to discuss it.
对啊 那个烦人的医生保密誓言
Oh, yes, that pesky Club Med oath of silence.
不是 她要我保持低调
No! She asked me to be discreet.
因为 她是个有名的超级名模
See, she's a rather famous supermodel and
现在正在闹分手
she's going through a break-up
她男朋友是海鹰队的球员
with a star football player on the Seahawks,
她不想在这个风头上把事情闹大
and she didn't want any publicity.
所以说 在我把她介绍给你们之前
So, you see, before I identify her to you,
我得请求你们 不要告诉任何人
I have to ask that you not ever repeat this to anyone.
这也是我对你的请求
I'd urge you to do the same.
她叫Kelly Easterbrook
Her name is Kelly Easterbrook.
沐浴液女神 她皮肤像牛奶一样又白又滑
The lotion girl! She has such milky skin.
我也是这么认为
I thought so, yes.
我们一整个周末形影不离
We were inseparable the entire weekend.
话说 还有人说我长得像她呢
You know, some people think I look like her.
哦 还真是
Oh, yes...
我有一张她的照片 我马上回来
Anyway, I've got a picture of her. I'll be right back.
撒点小谎倒没什么
It's one thing to concoct a little white lie,
可是整出个超级名模来
but come up with a supermodel...
还甩了NFL球员来跟着Frasier
Who'd dump an NFL player for Frasier.
NFL:美式橄榄球联盟
你们俩太坏了 Crane医生从来不撒谎的
You two are just being awful. I've never known Dr Crane to tell a lie.
其实 这也不是头一次了
Actually, this is not without precedent.
他十岁的时候
When he was ten,
曾假造Leonard Bernstein的来信
he forged letters from Leonard Bernstein
美国指挥家 纽约爱乐乐团音乐总监 荣获"桂冠指挥家"的称号♥
跟所有人说他们是笔友
And told everyone they were pen pals.
是有这么回事 - 记起来了吧
Oh yeah - remember?
他蹦蹦跳跳地跑上楼
He'd come bounding up the stairs.
"又收到一封Lenny的信"
"Got another one from Lenny."
我们都被蒙在鼓里
We were all agog
直到Bernstein先生写道
Until Mr. Bernstein wrote that
他的百老汇处♥女♥作是赣第德
his Broadway debut was Candide
歌♥舞剧 原著伏尔泰 徐志摩把这个作品比之为西方的镜花缘
而众所周知那应该是锦城春色
when everyone knows that it was On the Town.
40年代歌♥舞剧 讲述三个水手纽约一日奇遇
那时候我们才知道真♥相♥
That's when we knew it was a fake.
那孩子气的歪歪扭扭的字迹也是个线索
The sloppy kid lettering was also a clue.
就是她
Here she is.
这是从杂♥志♥上剪下来的吗
It's from a magazine?
是啊 她上过很多杂♥志♥
Yeah, yeah, She's in lots of magazines.
广♥告♥牌上也有
And billboards, too.
现在她是我女朋友啦
Now she's my girlfriend.
我去睡了
Well, I'm off to bed.
这周末可没怎么睡呢
Didn't get much sleep over the weekend.
你知道我的意思吧 - 太知道了 晚安
You know what I mean? - Oh, yeah. Good night.
他的心理就像小树枝一样 一碰就折呀
He just snapped like a twig, didn't he?
疑云笼罩
你好 Kelly
Hello? Kelly!
你好 天哪 我都不知道你回来了
Hi. Gee, I didn't know you were back in town.
好呀 对 嗯
I'd love to. Right. Well,
半小时以后见
I'll see you there in, what, half an hour.
可不 我也是 拜拜
OK, yeah, me, too. Bye.
Frasier 碰到你真巧呀
Frasier, glad we caught you.
我们要去巴斯特基顿回顾展 一起来不
We are off to the Buster Keaton retrospective, care to join us?
美国导演 演员 无声电影时期的动作喜剧大♥师♥
不了 我要去莱嘉利找Kelly吃个午饭
Actually, I'm dashing off to LeScali for a late lunch with Kelly.
哦 你那位超级名模
Oh, your supermodel.
今早你出门的时候可没说呀
You didn't mention anything about that when you left this morning.
她刚刚打来电♥话♥
She just called.
她在夏威夷的模特工作提前结束了 所以回来早了
She came home early from a modelling assignment in Hawaii.
我就要去见到这位神秘人物啦
I suspect to see you-know-who.
Bernard 是我 Crane医生
Bernard? Yes, Dr Crane. listen,
我20分钟后想过去 坐我平时坐的那个位子
I need my usual table in about twenty minutes.
对了 冰一瓶最好的波里府水白葡萄酒
Oh yes, and chill your finest bottle of Pouilly-Fuisse.
穿着比基尼拍照片 她得多渴呀
Well, modelling those swimsuits, she works up quite a thirst.
可怜的娃
Oh, poor sod.
他难道没意识到这听起来多不合逻辑吗
Doesn't he realize how outlandish it all sounds?
就算是个假想出来的名模
Even a fake supermodel
到这时候也应该把他甩了吧
would have dumped him by now.
要是有什么我们能帮忙的就好了
I wish there was something we could do.
有的
There is.
当他沉溺在Leonard Bernstein狂热的困境中时
When he was in the throes of his Leonard Bernstein obsession,
我们最后跟他当面对质
we finally confronted him.
你还记得吧 老爸
As you may recall, Dad,
他也如释重负 终于不用再装腔作势了
he was relieved that once and for all he could give up the charade.
装逼 - 装腔作势
Charade - Charade
那咱们要不跟他谈谈
Well, I guess we could talk to him.
可是怎么开这个口呢
But what're we going to say?
是会很艰难
It won't be easy.
我们得告诉他 我们都知道了
We'll tell him we know what's going on
他不用再装了
and he doesn't have to pretend anymore.
好吧 可是这种事情让我特别难受
All right, but situations like that make me uncomfortable.
没事 总有万分之一的希望
Well, you know, there's always the outside chance
等咱们过去的时候
that we'll walk into that restaurant
会有个美艳的超级名模巴着Frasier呢
and some gorgeous supermodel will be draped all over Frasier.
说得好 老爸
That's a good one, Dad.
我们正需要好好笑一下
We needed that.
我就知道咱们得松弛一下神经
I thought we could do with a little tension-breaker.
女神消失了
Frasier
Frasier?
你好 - 嗨
Hello. - Hi.
你今天真美 - 谢谢
You look wonderful. - Oh, thank you.
你坐 我已经点了开胃菜
Here, sit. I ordered us an appetiser.
你太贴心了 但是我得走了
Oh, this is so sweet, but I can't stay.
我的实验室刚刚打电♥话♥过来 有个小状况
My lab called. It's been a small emergency.
怎么了
Is everything all right?
我们的孵化器坏了
Our incubator broke
我的那些鬣蜥卵得马上转移到其他的实验室
And my iguana eggs need to be moved to another lab right away.
我希望你能理解 - 虽然很失望
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表