你今天很早啊
You were up and out early today.
是啊 我想出去散散步
Yes, well, I felt like taking a walk.
心事很多
Got a lot on my mind.
买♥♥了点甜点
Picked up some pastries.
太好了
Great.
无论怎样 当你看到你滑雪周末拍的照片
Well, whatever it is, you'll cheer up
你就会高兴起来的
when you see these photos from your ski weekend.
我承认 我偷看了一眼
I admit, I took a peek.
我必须得说 你的Sam相当吸引人
I must say, this Sam of yours is quite a catch.
她华丽 聪明 时髦
She's gorgeous, smart, stylish...
我们昨晚分手了
We broke up last night.
谁想喝桔汁
Orange juice, anyone?
很遗憾 Frasier
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Frasier.
没关系 这是双方的共同决定
Oh, It's alright, it was a mutual decision.
当然 她的方面比我更多一些
Well, a little more mutual on her part than mine.
她把我一甩 我马上就同意了
Once she dumped me, I jumped right on board.
无论如何 我很好 爸爸
Anyway, I'll be fine, Dad.
重要的是把这些都置之脑后
Well, the spirit is just put it all behind you.
正是如此 我必须承认
Exactly. Well, I must admit,
我对分手总难以释怀
I'm having a little difficulty achieving closure.
你看 Sam说她的感觉没来的变了
see Sam said that her feelings changed for no reason.
我止不住想 也许是因为我做的什么事
I can't help think it might have been something specific about me.
等等 别把这想成你的错
Now, hold on. Don't try to make this your fault.
她可能说的是实话
Yeah, she's probably telling the truth.
如果一个女人想不让你难堪
If a woman trying to spare your feelings,
她就会说"不是你 是我"的老桥段
she'll give you the old "It's not you, it's me".
这正是她说的那句
That's exactly what she said.
谁要华夫饼
Waffles, anyone?
Frasier 我知道你
Well, you know, Frasier,
凡事都要解释
I know you always look for explanations for everything
但有时是没有解释的
but sometimes there isn't one.
我知道 爸 只是这有点把我逼疯了
I know, I know, Dad. It's kinda of drive me crazy.
直到我知道为什么分手
You know, until I know why it ended,
我就会假设是各种各样关于我的原因
I'll just assume it was numbers of things about me.
我的自信心会被削弱
My self-confidence will be shattered.
你有两个选择
Well, you got two choices here.
你可以花好多天弄明白 直到被逼疯
You can spend days trying to figure it out till it drives you nuts.
或者你可以聪明点 快刀斩乱麻
Or you can do the smart thing, make a clean break,
不再和她说话 继续你自己的生活
never talk to her again, and get on with your life.
好的 爸 这正是我应该做的 谢谢你
Alright, dad, that's exactly what I should do. Thank you.
没关系
No problem.
有时你真的是非常富有洞察力
Sometimes you're very insightful.
我也有过这方面的经验
I've been around the block a few times.
所以 你打算什么时候和她说话
So when are you going to talk to her?
吃完华夫饼以后
Right after my waffles.
国王郡法♥院♥
Sam Sam 多巧啊
Sam! Sam! What are the chances?
你找到了我的思考静地
You've found my thinking place.
Frasier 我宣誓作证已经晚了10分钟了
Frasier, listen, I'm ten minutes late for a deposition.
我们可以边走边聊
Oh, well, we can walk and talk.
好吧
All right.
我喜欢我们之间这种新安排
So, you know, I loving this new arrangement for us.
做朋友这事会进行得很好
I think this being friends thing gonna work out great.
你能加快脚步吗 - 好的 好的
Ah, listen, Could you pick up the pace a little? - Oh, right, right.
你最近怎么样
So, how have you been?
Frasier 我昨晚刚见过你
Frasier, I just saw you last night.
是啊 既然你提到昨晚
So you did. And now that you bring up last night...
你走得真快 我希望你能给我一些解释
You do walk fast. I was hoping for a little clarification.
听我说 我说过了 这和你无关
Listen, I told you this has nothing to do with you.
是的 但这样的突变
Yes, but it seems highly unlikely that such a sudden change
不可能和我无关
could have nothing to do with me.
我是说 也许是我无意中做的什么事
I mean, maybe it was something that I did unintentionally.
我不确定 抱歉 我的错
I'm not sure. I'm Sorry. My fault.
也许是这周末发生了什么
You know, something this weekend maybe?
我知道我弹钢琴的声音很吵 时间有点长
I mean, I know I played the piano loud and a little too long,
但谁知道Schwarzkopf将军如此喜欢舞台剧音乐
but who knew General Schwarzkopf got so crazy for show tunes?
施瓦茨科夫将军 因1991年二战后最大的 广为流传的军事行动而闻名于世
好吧 我把事情都告诉你了
All right. There's nothing I'm not telling you.
有时 事情就是结束了
Sometimes things just end.
请你别针对自己
Please try not to take it so personally.
好吧 - 我真的要迟到了
All right. - All right. Look, I really am late.
我晚点再和你谈 好吗
I, I'll talk to you soon, OK?
保重
Take care.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
这就是问题所在
That's just it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
Frasier在哪
Where is Frasier?
他知道我们在巴维塔酒店订了座
He knows we have reservations at Bavetta's.
如果迟到了 他们不但把你的桌子给别人
If you're late, they give away your table
还会让你去厨房♥ 和店主的妈妈一起坐
and make you sit in the kitchen with the owner's mother.
我到底把那个遥控器放哪了
What the hell did I do with that remote?
Daph 你确定你没看见吗
Daph, are you sure you haven't seen it?
确定
Positive.
他们应该做带传感器的
They ought to make one with a sensor.
一旦遥控器离开电视20英尺以上
I mean, it got more than 20 feet from the TV
传感器就开始叫
and the sensor is start beeping.
或者给聋人
Or maybe for a deaf person,
他们可以做能喷出紫色烟雾的
they could make one has purple smoke coming out of it
就像那种火炬系统一类的
like some kind of flare system or something.
拜托了 Crane先生 我求你了
Please! Mr. Crane. I'm begging you.
你一定要多出屋子走走
You've got to get out of the house more.
好啊 各位
Hello, all.
Niles 真是个惊喜
Oh, Niles, what a pleasant surprise.
我们搬椅子过去时 店主妈妈也会这么说的
Just what Mama Bavetta will say when we pull up a chair.
对啊 晚餐 我完全忘记了
Oh, that's right Dinner. I completely forgot.
下班后 我走了很长一段路
I, I took a long walk after work.
抱歉 Niles
I'm sorry, Niles.
它完全从我的脑子里溜走了
It must be completely slipped my mind.
现在它又出来了
Well, prevailed it's out now.
你还在想Sam的事
I take you're still consumed with the Sam situation?
只是想知道到底发生了什么
Just trying to figure out what happened.
关系结束了 就是这样
Well, the relationship ended. That' what happends.
一定有个理由
There's got to be a reason.
看 你真是执拗
See, you're fixated.
我没有执拗 那才是执拗
I am not fixated. That is fixated.
爸 你到底在做什么
Dad, what's the hell are you doing?
啊 这太蠢了
Aw... This is stupid.
也许把10根筷子粘在一起
Maybe if I stick together about ten chopsticks,
在底部套个橡胶套 就能握紧了
put a rubber tip on the end for gripping.
你好 - 嗨
Oh, hello. - Hi.
Roz 马上就好
Oh, be ready in a sec, Roz.
没关系 电影8点才开始
Oh, it's alright, the movie doesn't start till eight
对了 我忘了你俩有计划
Oh, that's right, I forgot you two had plans.
快进来 Roz - 好吧
Come on in, Roz. - Alright.
我在想
You know, I was wondering...
别说 我不知道Sam为什么和你分手
No, I don't know why Sam broke up with you. OK?
我两小时前才知道这事
Just like I didn't know two hours ago.
就像Gil Bulldog
Just like Gil, Bulldog
和主持"工艺一小时"的Judy小姐也不知道
and Miss Judy from the Arts and Crafts Hour didn't know.
问一句总不会受伤
Well, never hurts to ask.
Judy小姐确实有点洞察力
Miss Judy had some real insights
当然是在她让冰棒棍能跑之前
before she had to make her Popsicle stick run.
我去Duke家了 上那看比赛
I'm gonna go to the Duke's, watch the game there.
等等 等等 各位 在你们出门之前
Oh, wait, wait, everybody, before you scattered.
我想请你们帮个大忙
I, I'd like to ask an enormous favour.
本着自我完善的精神
In the spirit of, well, self-improvement,
我想让你们用自己的话告诉我
I, I'd like you to tell me in your own words
到底我的哪一方面让你觉得不惹人爱
just what excatly about me you find unlovable.
不 不 不 求你们 求你们 求你们
No, no, no, please, please, please,
求你们 为了我未来的关系
please, honestly, for the sake of my future relationships.
我知道你们怕伤害我的感情
I just, I know you're afraid to hurt my feelings,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表