我有什么理由慌张
Yes, why should I have any reason to panic?
也就是错过一场给我办的庆祝会
My God, I'm only going to miss a celebration in my honour,
让我成为永远的笑柄
making me a laughingstock forever.
为什么呢 就因为你把咖啡撒我鞋上
And why? Because you spilt coffee on my shoes!
你居然怪我
You're blaming me?
如果你有每个树上生物
Well, if you had the gripping abilities
生来就有的抓握能力的话
every species above the tree sloth was born with...
你该想想你为了点虚荣花的那三刻钟
You should think back on the 45 minutes you and your ego
把鞋店里所有鞋都试穿了
spent in that shoe store trying on every pair of shoes,
还包括门店经理脚上那双
including the ones the manager was wearing!
你说我爱慕虚荣 - 要是琼大卫合脚的话
Are you calling me vain? - If the Joan & David fits!
真不知道我们在吵什么
I don't even know why I'm yelling at you.
我大概是不想面对现实
I guess I'm just trying to blame you
才一直揪着你不放
because I don't want to face the truth.
我就是个伪君子
I'm a big fat phoney.
我想要以我命名的节日
I wanted my day.
人声鼎沸 小题大做我统统都要
I wanted hoopla and fuss.
其实我还自己策划了整个见面会
I practically planned the whole thing myself.
真的
You did?
是啊
Yes.
让他们净说我作为精神医生的事
Says a lot about me as a psychiatrist, doesn't it?
我是个渺小的人
I'm a small man.
那我算什么
Well, what does it say about me
我看到你错过自己的节日还幸灾乐祸
that I was happy seeing you miss your day?
真的吗 - 当然了
You were? - Of course.
我已经嫉妒你一个礼拜了
I've been jealous of you all week.
我就是个袖珍的人
I'm a tiny man.
跟我比 你就是个巨人
Next to me, you're a giant.
我要抬头才能看到你的脚踝
I stare up at your ankles.
那我要爬楼梯才能 - 快别扯了
I'd need a stepladder just to... - Let's not do this.
Frasier 你完全不必内疚
You shouldn't feel guilty, Frasier.
每个人都值得小题大做 尤其是你
Everyone deserves a fuss. You above all.
你帮助了那么多人
You've helped a lot of people.
应该让他们有机会感谢你
They deserve a chance to thank you for it.
谢谢 Niles
Thank you, Niles.
Crane医生在赶过来的路上 应该马上就到了
Dr. Crane is on his way and should be here any minute.
就这样走了
There it goes.
永别了 小题大做
Goodbye, fuss.
永别了 我的节日
Goodbye, day!
其实你大概还有时间
I hesitate to say this, but you still have time...
别 求你别再给我希望了
Stop it! Don't you dare get my hopes up!
船已经开走了 胖女人已经
That ship has sailed, that fat lady has...
指歌♥剧结束 一切落幕
出租车啊 停下停下 - 停下
Taxi! Taxi! Taxi! - Taxi!
该死 我放弃了
Oh, damn! I give up.
我没放弃 今天是你的节日
Well, I don't. This is your day,
我会尽我所能把你带到那儿谢幕
and if I can get you there for a curtain call, I will.
我还有从盲人那儿顺的两毛五
I still have the blind man's quarter.
待这儿别动 我去叫辆车
Stay here, I'm going to call a cab.
谢谢你 Niles 好兄弟
Thank you, Niles. You're a good brother.
嘿 你是不是在叫车
Hey! Did I hear you yellin' for a cab?
是的是的
Yes!
我可以载你
I can take you if you want.
真的吗 - 是啊
Are you serious? - Yes.
Niles Niles 有车了 快来
Niles! Niles, let's go! Come on!
你朋友怎么办 - 他不会有事的
What about your friend? - Oh, he'll be all right.
都市冷暖他熟着呢
He's got street smarts.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
太空针塔 谢谢
The Space Needle, please.
好的 五分钟内就到
No problem. Should be there in five minutes.
这是我今天听到的第一个好消息
That's the first good news I've heard all day.
我这两天也过得不是很顺 - 怎么了
I've had a bit of a rough day myself. - Oh?
我前妻明天要再婚了
Yeah. My ex-wife is getting remarried tomorrow.
在宾夕法尼亚州
In Pennsylvania.
你是要去那里的见面会吗
You goin' to that rally over there?
呃 是的
Er, as a matter of fact, I am.
我跟她说我会去参加婚礼的
Told her I'd come to the wedding, but
我现在又后悔了
I've been getting cold feet.
不过得赶紧打定主意 飞机过几个小时就要飞了
Better make up my mind soon, though. My plane leaves in a few hours.
临近买♥♥的机票可不便宜
They don't give you any bargains on those last-minute tickets either.
不好意思打断你
Oh, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you this
不过这趟车我付不了钱了
but I'll have to owe you for this ride.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
当初也许就不该结婚
Probably never should have gotten married in the first place.
我们都太年轻 不过是有过美好的几年时光
We were young. Had a few good years, though.
你们至少有过美好
Well, that's something, at least.
至少明天孩子们会在
At least the kids will be there tomorrow.
孩子们 - 一儿一女
Kids? - Son and a daughter.
我们见面得不多 离婚的时候他们跟妈妈走了
I don't see 'em much. They went with their mom when we divorced.
当然 我肯定更想见他们
Of course, I think I'm more excited about seein' them
他们应该不是那么想见我
than they are about seein' me.
怎么说
Why would you say that?
就是直觉
Just a feeling.
Marie跟我在一起的时候 我有点荒废人生
I didn't make much of my life back when Marie and I were together.
但总算咸鱼翻身 至少有了这辆车
Turned it around, though. I own this car.
是啊 很棒的车
Well, it's a nice one.
最烦恼的是 如果我去了 我肯定会碰到前岳父母
The hardest part is, if I do go, I have to see my in-laws.
他们不是很喜欢我
They were never too crazy about me.
Marie要嫁的这个男人
This new guy Marie is marrying
肯定是个成功人士
is supposed to be some kind of big success.
我都不知道跟他们说什么
I don't know what I'd say to any of them.
我一会儿想着
Part of me thinks
干脆把这事甩一边不管了
I'd just be better off leaving the whole thing alone.
一会儿又不想
And part of you doesn't.
我还是想看看孩子们
I'd like to see my kids.
特别是他们马上要有新爸爸了
Especially now they're getting a new dad.
真难选 哈
Hell of a choice, huh?
有时候 难选的事反而是好事
You know, sometimes difficult choices like these can be good things.
能教会我们真我
They can teach us about who we are.
你大概听烦了吧
I bet you hear enough about this.
而且我们到了
Besides, we're here.
没关系 我有的是时间
Oh, don't worry about me. I've got plenty of time.
再跟我说说你的孩子们
Tell me more about your kids.
好吧
All right.
我是John 你好 - 我是Frasier
I'm John, by the way. - I'm Frasier.
真正的Frasier节见面会
1997年9月11日西雅图
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表