Oh, I'm not ready just yet.
哦 这种舒服的感觉无以言表
Oh, I can't tell you how good that feels.
我之前从未做过这样的按♥摩♥
I don't think I've ever had a massage like this before.
那就好 既然你现在很放松
Well, I'm glad. As long as you're so relaxed,
也许我该把圣诞礼物给你了
maybe I should just give you your Christmas present right now.
嗷哦
Ow!
你把我弄醒了
You woke me up.
抱歉 可能这个脚踝有点敏感
Sorry. I guess this ankle's a bit tender.
如果你经历了我这样的一天
Well, yours would be, too,
你的脚踝也会一样
if you had the day I had.
我出去买♥♥些东西
I'd gone out to do some shopping.
然后我到了Frasier他家的楼
Then I arrived at Frasier's building.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry,
我不是故意挤你们
I,I don't mean to crowd you.
这是一件全新的意大利定制西装
This is a brand-new, hand-tailored Italian suit.
你们也知道蚕丝脱胶有多艰难
You know, how difficult it is to get sap out of silk.
蚕丝制衣前要脱去丝胶 不脱胶会容易板结
另一个我们不需要这棵树的理由 - 哦
Another reason we didn't need this tree. - Oh.
树木会分泌树胶
这东西就是个火灾隐患
This thing's a fire hazard.
你知道 现在有一种化学制品可以让树木防火
You know, they make a chemical now that you can use to fireproof a tree.
那个会致癌
It causes cancer.
好吧 节日快乐
Happy holidays, then.
怎 怎么了
What, what just happened?
我觉得是电梯停了
I think the elevator stopped.
别担心
Not to worry,
肯定马上就能动了
I'm sure we'll get it going in a moment.
我们大概还有20分钟的氧气
We've probably got about 20 minutes of oxygen.
先生 你这样只会让所有人慌张
Sir, you're just going to alarm everyone.
我在急诊室工作
I work in an ER.
啊 也许你可以教授这些人在危机中
Ah, well, perhaps you can instruct these people
保持冷静的最佳方法
on the best way to stay cool in a crisis.
宾厦电梯的电缆断裂那晚我值班
I was on duty that night the elevator cable snapped at the Bing building.
他们用饼干烤盘把那些人抬进来
They brought those people in on cookie sheets.
你好 有人吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
是的 你是谁
Yeah, who is it?
我们一群人被困在你们一台电梯里
There's a group of us stuck in one of your elevators.
门打不开了
The doors won't open
电梯应该是停在了八楼的位置
and we can't seem to move off the eighth floor.
好的 先生 您现在在哪个位置
All right, where are you calling from, sir?
艾略特湾大厦
The Elliot Bay Towers.
我的队员都出去了
Well, both my crews are out,
等我们过去的话还得需要一个半小时
It could be a good hour-and-a-half before I could get anybody there.
我等不了那么久
I can't wait that long.
我孩子们自己在楼上的公♥寓♥里
My children are alone upstairs in the apartment.
家里没有煤气炉吧
Haven't got a gas oven up there, have you?
那么 还有一个方法
Well, there's another way.
如果有人愿意爬到电梯的天窗外
If somebody felt like climbing through the trap door on top of your car,
那儿有个人工释放按钮可以打开电梯门
there's a manual release switch up there that would open up your doors.
就这样了 我们就这么办吧
Well, that's it, that's what we gotta do then.
得有个人上去才行
Somebody's gotta go up there.
那个天窗口挺小的
That's a pretty small opening.
显然 我比你更信任你太太
Obviously, I have more confidence in your wife than you do.
来这边 夫人 我会帮你一把
Step this way,ma'am. I'll give you a leg up.
只能你去
It has to be you.
呃
Well...
我
I...
你想让我怎么上去
How do you expected me to get up there?
你可以爬树
You can climb up the tree.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
你小时候肯定爬过不少树吧
Well, now, surely you climbed plenty of trees when you were a boy.
这是Crane医生的弟弟
That's Dr Crane's brother.
哦 - 哦
Oh. - Oh.
好吧
Fine.
我想在危难时刻
I suppose in times of crisis,
总要有一位挺身而出的英雄
someone must step forward and be a hero.
今天这个人是Niles Crane
Today that man is Niles Crane.
明天就是我的干洗员Lee先生
Tomorrow, it will be my dry cleaner, Mr Lee.
好了 来吧 我们抓住他的脚把他推出去
All right, come on now, grab his feet and we'll push him through.
不 等等 不 别这么快
No,wait,no, no, not so fast.
不用担心 我落在了一坑柔软美好的润滑脂里
No,not to worry. I landed in a nice,soft puddle of grease.
我只需要找到释放开关 等我一下
I just have to find the release switch. Bear with me.
快 - 这样行了吗
Quick. - Did that do anything?
各位
People?
拿着我大衣的女士
Lady with my coat?
你们都去哪了
Where'd you all go?
天哪 我们往上走了 谁把电梯停下
Oh, my God. We're going up! Someone stop this thing!
嗷哦
Ow
那个男的为什么在地上爬
Why is that man crawling?
那是Crane医生的弟弟
That's Dr Crane's brother.
哦
Oh.
我对经历的事情轻微感到震惊
I was slightly shaken by what I had done.
但我到Frasier家时已经十分镇定了
But I'd completely composed myself as I arrived at Frasier's.
只是过了一段时间
But it was some time later
我才能讲出事情的原委
before I was able to tell them what had happened.
当然 我完全不知道
Of course, I have no idea
怎么清除丝绸里的润滑脂
what you use to get elevator grease out of silk.
棕麂皮好像可以把它滤出来了呢
Will brown suede seem to be leaching it out nicely?
不管怎样 圣诞节总是会有些骚乱的
Anyway, no Christmas is complete without a bit of tumult.
但现在我们都可以放松
But now we can all relax
一起享受这个美好的节日夜晚
and enjoy a lovely holiday evening together.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
你确定你要听 - 好呀
You sure you want to hear about this? - Why not?
好吧 最近我感觉很沮丧
OK.Well,I've been feeling a little depressed lately
因为我重了好多 我怀孕了
because I've been putting on all this weight. I'm pregnant.
嘿 各位
Hey,guys.
嗨 Roz - Roz
Hi,Roz. - Roz
西装不错
That's a nice suit.
谢谢 全新的
Thank you. It's brand new.
既然你可能要点餐了
And so since you'll probably be ordering food,
我想我还是走吧
I think I will just go
我不可想在衣服上留下污渍
rather than risk getting it stained.
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to be?
嘲笑我吃得多吗
Some kind of crack about how much I eat?
当然不是 是嘲笑你的用餐礼仪
Absolutely not. It's a crack about your table manners.
我也该走了
Well, I should go too.
离游♥行♥只剩几个小时了
I just got a couple of hours before the pageant.
而且我需要时间排练
And I need the time to rehearse.
哦 别担心 老爸
Oh, not to worry, dad.
到了明天 一切都成回忆
Come tomorrow, it'll all be a memory.
是 但即使一切结束后
Yeah, but even after it's all over,
我仍然需要和上面那人讲和
I still have to make peace with the man upstairs.
Frasier 你确定我们下午得去做那个慈善活动吗
So, Frasier, are you sure we have to do this charity thing this afternoon?
哦 拜托 Roz 只是你人生中的一小时而已
Oh, come on, Roz, it's just an hour out of your life.
而且 我认为你将会是非常迷人的圣诞婆婆
Besides, I think you're gonna make an adorable Mrs Claus.
为什么 就因为我现在长太胖了
Why? Because now I look so much like her,
看起来很像她吗
because I've gotten so fat?
你好 怎么 是 Doyle夫人
Hello. Why, yes, Mrs Doyle,
是的 她在 稍等下
yes, she is. Just a moment.
是你妈妈 从办公室转接过来的
It's your mom. They forwarded her from the office.
哈喽 妈妈 是的 我收到留言了
Hello, Mom? Yes,I got your message.
嗯 上午十点我会去机场接你
Yep,I'm picking you up at the airport, 10 AM.
好的 我也很期待见到你 拜拜
Alright, I'm looking forward to seeing you,too. Bye.
哦 等等 等等 让我说圣诞快乐
Oh, wait, wait, let me say Merry Christmas.
别挂 妈妈
Hang on, Mom.
Doyle夫人 是我 Frasier 嗨 节日快乐
Mrs.Doyle, yes, Frasier again. Hi, happy holidays.
呃 大家都是明白人我就直说了
Uh, listen, just a word to the wise.
Roz最近因为怀孕重了不少
Roz has put on quite a few pregnancy pounds of late
她对此非常敏感
and she's really sensitive about it.
所以 你知道
So, you know,
跟她说话的时候注意下 好吧
I would just say be careful what you say to her, alright?
好的 拜拜 好 再见 拜拜
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表