我准备得一点也不充分
I am completely under-prepared for this.
要不我打给Phyllis 告诉她推迟到下周吧
Why don't I call Phyllis and put her off until next week?
你现在怎么能退缩呢
You're not backing out of this now.
听着 别担心 我会帮你弄好一切
Look, don't worry. I'll fix this place right up
让你们享受美好亲密的夜晚
for a nice, intimate evening.
蜡烛 轻音乐
Candles, some soft music.
这些东西总能让我觉得浪漫
I know those things always put me in a romantic mood.
那我临时取消 就会显得十分鲁莽
Well, i suppose it would be rude of me to cancel.
当然会啦 我们得动起来 赶紧准备好
Of course it would. Now hurry up and get ready.
还有 穿上你那件蓝色西装
And wear that blue blazer of yours.
你穿着它 没有哪个女人会拒绝你
No woman can resist you in that.
好的
Right.
天呐 都这个点了 说真的 Crane医生
Oh, good lord, Look at the time. Honestly, Dr Crane,
有时我会想你是活在一个怎样的幻想世界里
sometimes I wonder what kind of a fantasy world you live in.
快点
Now go on.
哇哦 你看起来真帅
Oh, don't you look handsome.
谢谢你 Daphne 这儿看起来棒极了
Thank you. Daphne, this place looks wonderful.
音乐选得非常好 我喜欢这个咏叹调
An excellent choice of music. I love this aria.
是啊 她的声音特别好听
Yes, she has a gorgeous voice, doesn't she?
不过很遗憾 她一直都没能像
It's a pity she never got quite the recognition of
Joan Sutherland或Renata Tebaldi那样有名
a Joan Sutherland or a Renata Tebaldi.
皆为著名女高音歌♥唱家
我不知道你对女高音这么了解
I had no idea you knew so much about sopranos.
和你哥哥住了5年
Yeah, well, you don't live with your brother for five years
总该认识一两个天后了
and not learn a thing or two about divas.
顺便提一下 烤肉烤得挺不错的
By the way, the roast is coming along nicely.
你会不会切蔬菜
How are you at chopping vegetables?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
像我这样的双臂 可不是单靠
You don't get forearms like these from just...
组装立体音响得来的
conducting your stereo.
我为你感到兴奋 我好爱第一次约会
I'm very excited for you. I just love first dates.
我不懂 第一次时双方都会特别尴尬
I don't see why. They're always so awkward.
你说得是没错
Yeah,
但是之后 当两人间的气氛恰到好处
but once in a while, when the chemistry's just right,
爱情的魔力就开始发挥作用了
they can be magical.
频繁的"我也是"
The "Me toos"
让你们发现两人间有那么多共同之处
as you realise all you have in common,
第一次不小心触碰到时迸发出的花火
the electricity of that first accidental touch...
马上 你就会卸下防备
Soon, you're letting your guard down
说一些愚蠢至极的话
and saying the silliest things.
啊
Oh.
不好意思 - 对不起
I'm sorry. - Sorry.
你碰到我了 我们得结婚了
You touched me, now we have to get married.
让我过去一下
Pardon me.
不好意思
Sorry.
我打算在沙拉里放点黄瓜和胡萝卜
Now I was thinking for the salad some cucumbers and carrots.
要放点芹菜吗
How about some celery?
不 不要放芹菜 我讨厌芹菜
Oh, no. No celery, hate the stuff.
我也是
Me, too.
那你干嘛要买♥♥
Why do you have it then?
应该是习惯了吧
I guess it's just habit.
Maris以前喜欢囤着 以防自己暴饮暴食
Maris used to like to have it around in case she felt like bingeing.
我小时候觉得芹菜是最讨人厌的蔬菜
When I was little, i actually thought celery was the meanest vegetable.
小萝卜是最聪明的
Radishes were the smartest,
甜菜根是警♥察♥
beets were the policemen.
那胡萝卜是什么样的
What sort of personality do carrots have?
我在切它们的时候不想考虑这个事情
I try not to think about that when I'm chopping them.
你听到了吗 我们切出节奏了
You hear that? We're chopping in rhythm.
说得对诶
We are, aren't we?
*毫无保留*
*Heart and soul*
Frank Loesser -
*我爱上了你*
*I fell in love with you*
*毫无保留*
*Heart and soul*
*就像傻瓜一样*
*The way a fool would do*
*疯狂的爱恋*
*Madly*
*因你紧紧抱着我*
*Because you held me tight*
*在月色下偷吻我*
*and stole a kiss in the night*
该死的 谁这时候来啊
Oh, damn, who could that be?
是Phyllis
It's Phyllis.
快去啊 让她进来
Well, go on. Go let her in.
*快走开*
*Go away*
*不管是谁在门外*
*who's ever at the door*
*快走开*
*go away*
*别再回来*
*and don't come back no more*
Frasier
Frasier!
我以为你在守灵呢
I thought you were supposed to be at a wake.
我们走了
We left.
就连哀悼者们也在不停地讨论那个剧
Even the mourners were babbling about the mini-series.
那我想 你应该想马上回家
Well, I'm sure you're in a rush to get back home
把它看完
and watch the rest of the show...
不 不 Niles 其实
No, no, Niles. Actually,
大家都准备去同济会酒吧
everybody's heading over to the Kiwanis club
同济会:一个以"关怀儿童 无远弗届"为目标的服务性组织
来个守灵后啤酒会
to have a post-wake kegger.
你能带爸爸去吗
Could you please take Dad?
我 - 求你了
Me? - Please.
但他们是你的教亲戚呀
Well, they're your god-family.
哦 Crane医生 我以为你是Phyllis
Oh, Dr Crane. I thought you were Phyllis.
Phyllis
Phyllis?
是啊 她随时可能到 你得赶紧离开
Yeah, she's due any moment, so you better be runnin' along.
等烤肉好了我也马上走
I'll be leaving myself as soon as the roast is done.
Daphne
Daphne...
在给你
is cooking dinner...
和一个虚构的女人的约会准备晚餐
for your date with a fictitious woman.
为啥不干脆带上给三月兔和疯帽子
Why not just set a place for the March Hare and the Mad Hatter?
都是童话<爱丽丝梦游仙境>中的角色
我没想会发生这种事
I didn't plan for this to happen,
但我们度过了最完美的一晚
but we are having the most perfect evening!
我觉得我的自信在回升
I'm feeling my confidence return,
再给我点时间
I just need a few more minutes alone,
我就能告诉她所有的事情
and I'll be able to tell her everything.
Niles 这个荒谬的谎撒得越久
Niles, the longer you continue with this absurd lie,
你的下场会越惨
the more likely it is to blow up in your face!
你怎么总是一副末日预言家的样子
Why are you always such a doomsayer?
只要我谨言慎行
As long as I keep track of what I'm saying,
大家都会好好的
nothing is going to blow up on anyone!
Phyllis
Phyllis!
这下惨了吧
Ka-boom.
你好 Crane医生 有些你的信被塞到我信箱里了
Hello, Dr. Crane, some of your mail wound up in my box today.
哦 你真是太热心了
Oh, well, aren't you considerate?
你好
Hello.
你好 我是Frasier Niles的哥哥
Hello, I'm Frasier, Niles' brother.
我是不是打扰到你们了
Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
事实上 - 你好呀
As a matter of fact... - Hello.
你应该就是Phyllis吧
You must be Phyllis.
没错 我们认识吗
Yes. Do I know you?
我是Daphne
I'm Daphne.
我只是他的朋友
I'm just a friend.
你自己随便一点哦
Make yourself comfortable.
我们都开始担心你了
We were starting to worry about you.
不好意思
Excuse me?
要我给你倒杯酒吗
Can I get you a glass of wine?
既然这样 好吧 我其实只是来
Well, all right, I guess. I mean I really just came by to drop off...
我马上就来
I'll be back in a snap.
她好像以为你在等我
That woman seemed to think that you were expecting me.
没错 我在试着认识我的邻居们
Yes, I've been making an effort to meet my neighbors,
我猜你肯定没有看到邀请信吧
and I guess you didn't get the invitation.
没有 我今晚只是顺便来一趟
No. It's just dumb luck
没想到恰好碰上了
that I happened to stop by tonight.
给你 前菜差不多好了
Here we are. Now the appetisers are almost ready
烤肉也再等一会儿就好了
and it won't be much longer until the roast is done.
希望你肚子饿了
I hope you're hungry.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表