剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
简 我只是在跟你解释现在的情况
Jane, I'm only trying to explain the way things are.
若不是... 我若不是坐在这轮椅上
And if it weren't... If... Now, if I weren't in this chair...
克劳馥小姐 我好激动
Oh, Miss Crawford, I'm so excited!
我要扮演您的邻居
I'm going to be playing your neighbor right next door.
这么近
So close.
能麻烦您给我签个名吗
Can I please have your autograph?
是给我奶奶的
It's for my grandmother.
她自小就喜欢您
She's loved you since she was a kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
来瓶百事可乐吧
有时候你得给它来上一拳
Sometimes you need to hit it square in the jaw.
鲍勃 我在想
You know, Bob, I was thinking.
女士服装
我们得给邻居女孩收拾行李
We need to pack the bags of the girl next door.
她要搬出去
She's moving out.
琼 我没时间换演员
Wh... Oh, Joan, I-I don't have time to recast.
我们明天就拍了
We're shooting tomorrow.
我有对联袂演员的认可权
I have co-star approval.
她不是联袂演员
She's not a co-star.
没错
That's right.
她也当不上
And she never will be.
干什么
What?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 别再搞每日礼物了 露西尔
Yeah. Forget the little daily gifts, Lucille.
我会忙于工作
I'm going to be much too busy working
没时间还礼
to shop for anything in return.
随你吧 咱们别打了
Whatever you say. Only let's not fight.
我们得相互扶持 贝蒂
We have to support each other, Bette.
我担心导演不会照顾我们
I'm worried our director isn't taking care of us,
我们得照顾点彼此
so we have to take care of each other.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
是你雇了那位导演
You're the one that hired the goddamn director.
我就直说了 贝蒂
I'm going to be blunt, Bette.
奥德里奇很有女人缘
Aldrich is a lady-killer.
他喜欢年轻金发女人
He likes young blondes.
演邻居的那个小甜心
The cookie that's playing the neighbor.
我看到她了 她不是威胁
I saw her. She's no threat.
现在还不是
Well, not now, of course.
但等他开始跟她睡了呢
But what happens when he starts sleeping with her?
突然间她的台词和戏份就都比你多了
Suddenly she has more lines and scenes than you do.
我已经叫他换个不那么招眼的了
Now, I've asked him to replace her with someone less showy,
不那么容易吸引注意的
less likely to pull focus,
但他拒绝了
but he refused.
当然
Course,
你跟她的对手戏比我多
you have more scenes with her than I do, so...
或许是我多管闲事了
perhaps I'm being out of line.
贝蒂
You know, Bette,
我就是想说
I just wanted to say...
我觉得你对这个角色的尝试
I think what you're doing with this part
简直太勇敢了
is incredibly brave.
贝蒂·戴维斯
贝蒂
Bette?
贝蒂 你去哪
Bette, where are you going?
接下来就是你的戏了
Your big scene's up next.
我生病要回家 鲍勃
I'm going home sick, Bob.
你看上去不像病了
You don't look sick.
我是病了 我因为你难受得要命
I am. I'm sick to my stomach because of you.
我以为你想跟我和克劳馥合作
I thought you wanted to work with Crawford and me
是因为你尊重我们
because you respected us.
因为你想听取我们的意见 但显然并非如此
Because you wanted our opinions. But clearly, you don't.
这让我想吐
And that just makes me want to vomit.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
克劳馥要扮演邻居的那姑娘走人
Crawford wants that woman that's playing the neighbor gone,
我也同意她
and I have to agree.
你选人的眼光不对 鲍勃
You're casting with the wrong head, Bob.
她不是个演员
She's not an actress,
她不会提升影片的品质
she's not going to elevate the material.
瞧瞧她
I mean, look at her.
她的试镜效果很棒
Her audition was wonderful.
我要她走人
I want her gone.
不行
I won't do it.
那我就请病假回家
Then I'm going home sick.
我落下了包包
I forgot my purse.
该死
Goddamn it!
好
莱
坞
我觉得这就行了 那是镜子吗
I think I'm alright. Is that a mirror?
1978年
加州 洛杉矶 钱德勒剧院
谢谢
Thank you.
你挡光了 亲爱的
You're in my light, honey.
-你看那个什么...《荣归》 -嗯
- Did you see that... What was it? Coming Home? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
讲越战的 天啊
Some kind of Vietnam War thing. Oh, God.
跟我说说宿怨的起源
Talk to me about the origins of the feud.
她俩吗
Hell, those two?
她们对彼此的憎恨根本不需要理由
They didn't actually need a reason to hate each other.
乔安·布朗德尔
华纳兄弟签约演员 1930-1939
那就是化学反应
It was chemical.
但直到40年代才开始吵翻天
But things didn't start to boil over until the '40s...
她们当时都四十多了
when they were in their 40s.
《不受怀疑》 1943年
贝蒂的地位在华纳渐升
Bette's star was rising at Warner's,
而米高梅的琼 星光渐落
and over at MGM, Joan's was starting to dim.
停
Cut!
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁能找个高管
Can someone ask an executive
到舞台来吗
to come down to the stage, please?
我都搞糊涂了
I'm so confused.
我们是在度蜜月
We... we're on our honeymoon.
我们被英国特勤局招募
We're recruited by the British Secret Service
要去阻止纳粹 对吧
to stop the Nazis. Right?
你们觉得说得通吗
Does this make sense to anyone?
谁给我解释一下
Can someone explain it to me?
现在嘉宝和希拉均已息影
Now that Garbo and Shearer had packed it in,
*两者均为美国早期影坛传奇女演员
琼想演一些更有内涵的角色
Joan wanted roles with dignity.
她已经厌倦了饰演妓♥女♥和女店员
She'd had it up to here with the slatterns and shopgirl roles
尽管她就靠扮演这些角色出名的
that had made her a star.
《居里夫人》
她费尽心思争取到居里夫人的角色
She fought tooth and nail for the role of Marie Curie.
听着 路易斯
Listen, Louis.
不让我演那个女书呆子 我就走人
Either I play that egghead dame, or I walk.
那你可以走了
Then I suggest you start walking.
*有人要取代我的位置*
*Somebody else is taking my place*
两周后 琼和华纳兄弟签了约
Two weeks later, Joan signed with Warner's.
*要与我分享你的怀抱*
*Now shares your embrace*
谢谢 老爹
Thank you,daddy.
得了吧 琼
Oh, come on, Joan.
别来"老爹"那套 行吗
Let's cut the "daddy" shit, all right?
你之前是在米高梅的那胖子麾下工作
Might have worked for that fat fuck over at MGM,
但现在你为我演戏了
but you're working for me now.
干杯
Tchin tchin.
华纳低价买♥♥下了米高梅的昔日宠儿
Warner picked up the former MGM glamour girl at closeout,
身价肯定已经大打折扣
everything must go bargain-basement rates.
但他仍觉得自己出了太多钱
And he still thought he was paying too much.
*你毫不在意你之前许下的诺言*
*Little you care for vows that you made*
取消今天下午的所有约会
Cancel my appointments for the rest of the afternoon.
华纳引进克劳馥只为一个原因
Warner brought Crawford in for one reason:
那就是用她来治一治他的问题员工
to use as a cudgel against his problem child,
贝蒂·戴维斯
Bette Davis.
《小狐狸》 1941年
贝蒂是毋庸置疑的影坛女王
Bette was the undisputed queen of the lot...
她饰演的角色一个又一个地获得奥斯卡提名
playing one Oscar-nominated role after another.
艾迪
Addie.
她很难搞 身价很高
She was difficult. Expensive.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表