剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你是为了自己
You're doing it for you.
体温稍有升高
Just a slightly elevated temperature.
真的吗 我感觉好热啊 发烧一样
Really? I feel so warm. Feverish.
你觉得是神经性的吗
Do you suppose it's neurological?
你现在还有什么症状
What other symptoms are you experiencing?
有点头晕还有...
Well, light-headedness and...
不合时宜的间歇性眩晕
dizzy spells at the most inopportune moments.
吸气
Breathe in.
深呼吸
Deeper, please.
不好意思
Excuse me.
最近我的呼吸只能
Lately I've only been able to manage the...
非常浅
shallowest of breaths.
鲍勃有什么疑问可以打给我
Bob can call me if he needs,
但根本没什么必要
but there's really not much to it.
正式来说 她完全没事
Officially, she's completely clear.
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
-祝她好运 -谢谢
- Good luck with her. - Thank you.
他说你可以回去工作了 琼
Well, he says you can come back to work, Joan.
他说你愿意的话 跑个马拉松也没问题
Said he'll clear you for a marathon, if you want.
他是制片厂里的医生
He's the studio's doctor.
你指望他能说什么
What did you expect him to say?
他还说你想勾引他
He also said you tried to seduce him.
太荒唐太无礼了
That is ridiculous and offensive.
阿姨 带我回车里
Mamacita, take me to the car.
今天我累坏了
This whole experience has been very fatiguing.
我以影迷的身份请求你
I'm asking you as a fan.
不要这么做
Do not do this to yourself.
你觉得我做了什么
And what is it you imagine I'm doing?
失去所有支持你的人 他们要告你
Losing every ally. They are going to sue you.
没人会阻止他们 你在葬送自己的职业生涯
No one will stop them. You're ending your career.
你好大的胆子 你只是个秘书
How dare you? You're a secretary.
别再跟着我 紧咬着我不放
Stop following me around, nipping at my heels,
怀疑我的人品
impugning my integrity.
我一回家就打给鲍勃
The moment I get home, I'm calling Bob
要求把你从《最毒妇人心》中撤下来
and demanding you be taken off of Charlotte.
不劳您大驾了
Don't bother.
我已经告诉鲍勃这事完了我就不做了
I've already told Bob that I am done after this.
我是来这里工作的
I came out here to work.
大家似乎都忽略了这一点
That seems to be the last thing that anyone cares about.
我不知道是这座城市吸引自恋狂
I don't know if this town attracts narcissists
还是创造自恋狂
or actually creates them.
但我无意留下搞明白
But I have no intention of sticking around to find out.
祝你好运 琼
Good luck, Joan.
我如何评价琼的所作所为
What did I think of what Joan did?
我觉得做得很好
I thought it was pretty great.
你不觉得有点 有失身份吗
You didn't think it was... undignified?
装病
Faking sick?
听我说
Let me tell you something.
到了某个关头 女人会变成透明人
At a certain point, a woman becomes invisible.
发福了或是已显老态
You get fat or old--
大家看都不看你一眼
people don't even see you anymore.
这样吧 你这么想
Oh, come on, think of it this way:
你这辈子都在同一家餐厅吃饭
you've been eating in a restaurant your whole life.
你是一位优质的顾客
You're a great customer.
小费给得很大方 员工都喜欢你
Good tipper. Staff loves you.
你把毕生积蓄都花在了那里
You spend all your money there.
突然有一天 他们不为你服务了
And then one day, they won't serve you.
不接受你的钱了
Won't take your money.
连菜单都不让你看
Won't even let you see the menu.
谁能怪你
Well, who could blame you
想起身把桌布撕碎
for wanting to stand up and rip the tablecloth off?
阿姨
Mamacita?
能开一下门吗
Will you get the door?
告诉他们我在洗澡
Tell them I'm in the bath.
阿姨
Mamacita!
什么事
Yes?
早上好 夫人 您是琼·克劳馥小姐吗
Good morning, ma'am. Are you Miss Joan Crawford?
他们要我这么问的
They make me ask that.
请为来自20世纪福克斯的文件签下名
Please sign for documents from 20th Century Fox.
-这是什么 -这超过了我的职级权限
- What is it? u202dThat's above my pay grade.
我只是确保您不能在法庭上否认收到了这个
I just make sure you can't deny receipt in court.
祝您今天过得开心 夫人
Have a happy day, ma'am.
20世纪福克斯
违反了合约
10万美金罚款
20世纪福克斯VS.琼·克劳馥女士
《最病妇人心》
好莱坞明星之战
肺炎
佩戴着价值10万美金的蓝宝石项链
Wearing a $100,000 sapphire necklace
身着迪奥的病号♥服
over a hospital gown by Dior,
琼·克劳馥是悉达斯西奈医院名人病区里
Joan Crawford is the most glamorous and popular patient
最光彩照人最受欢迎的病人
in the celebrity wing of Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
每天 医生护士都争相
Each day, doctors and nurses line up for the privilege
照顾这位身体抱恙的影后
of taking care of the ailing movie queen.
与此同时 她的最新电影
Meanwhile, production on her latest picture,
20世纪福克斯的《最毒妇人心》
20th Century Fox's Hush... Hush, Sweet Charlotte
已经被无限期搁置
has been halted indefinitely.
而演员和工作人员还在领着全额薪酬
And with cast and crew still on full salary,
《最毒妇人心》即将成为
Charlotte's shaping up to be one of
福克斯今年造价最昂贵的电影
20th's priciest pictures this year.
这样继续拖延拍摄进度
What can you possibly hope to gain
你究竟想要得到什么
by delaying production any further?
他们不会对你让步的
You'll get no concessions.
让步 不
Concessions? Oh, no.
我们才不需要它 我不想要让步
We're way beyond that. I don't want concessions.
我要见血 我要叫这部电影泡汤
I want blood. I want to shut this picture down.
别这样 琼
Oh, Joan.
尽管我会损失金钱无数
I'll lose hundreds of thousands of dollars
但贝蒂也会如此
but so will Bette.
只要知道这点我就能节俭地幸福生活了
And I can live happily and frugally just knowing that.
鲍勃·奥德里奇也可以关闭他的制片公♥司♥
And Bob Aldrich can shutter his production company
滚回去执导那糟糕的电视节目了
and end his career directing shitty television.
去他们的
Fuck them both.
你一直都很有野心
You were always ambitious.
但你是何时变得如此怀恨在心的
But when did you become so vindictive?
我一直因美貌而被珍视
I've always been valued for my beauty.
而且大多情况下
And more times than not,
也只因为美貌
nothing else.
但如今唯一能让我找到点权力的床
But now the only bed I can find any power in
就是这张病床了
is this hospital bed.
你为什么不解脱自己
Well, why don't you free yourself from all this?
告诉他们 你因为病重无法再继续拍摄了
Tell 'em you're too ill to continue.
让他们重新选角
Let them recast the role.
他们已经试过了 我可是知道的
Oh, they've already tried. I know that.
他们找过了洛丽泰·扬 斯坦威克
They've gone out to Loretta Young, to Stanwyck.
两个都是我的好朋友
Both dear friends of mine.
不过这里没有哪位女演员
No, there isn't an actress in town
敢从我的手下抢走角色
who would take food out of my mouth.
那是因为她们大多数都不吃饭
That's because most of them don't eat.
别让自己出洋相 琼妮
Don't fool yourself, Joanie.
你等着瞧好了 乔治
You watch and see, George.
下周的这个时候
Next week at this time,
那部电影就会取消
that picture will be canceled,
而琼·克劳馥
and Joan Crawford
则会突然痊愈
will make a sudden and remarkable recovery.
跟扎纳克说不行 绝对不行
Tell Zanuck no. Absolutely not!
我是不会和英伦小姐费雯·丽
I am not going to do this slice of Americana
拍这部美式电影的
with the very British Miss Vivien Leigh.
让她演南部美女能有什么信服力
Who would believe her as a Southern belle?
她可演过斯嘉丽·奥哈拉
She played Scarlett O'Hara.
电影《乱世佳人》中的女主角
并不令人信服
Unconvincingly.
你到底想不想拍成这部电影 贝蒂
Do you want to make this movie, Bette, or don't you?
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表