剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
No, coffee, black, in my dressing room.
我不是餐饮服务人员
Oh, I'm not craft service.
我是这部电影的男主角
I'm your leading man on this picture.
麻烦再说一遍
Beg your pardon?
我是维克多·布鲁诺
I'm Victor Buono.
我会扮演你的爱慕对象
I'll be playing your love interest.
我还以为会是个...
I was expecting someone...
瘦一些的
Thinner?
不那么像同性恋的
Less... homosexual?
感谢今天各位的工作 伙计们
Thanks for the great day, fellas.
说晚安 BD
Say good night, B.D.
晚安 伙计们
Good night, fellas.
上帝啊 这歌♥
Christ, this song!
你不喜欢是因为你再也不能穿比基尼了
You don't like it because you can't wear one anymore.
去收拾你的行李 BD
Pack your bags, B.D.
为什么 我们要去别的地方吗
Why? Are we going somewhere?
不是我 只有你
Not me, you.
整个夏天都去缅因州过吧
To Maine for the entire summer.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
那就试试看
Watch me.
天呐 今晚我看到你在那群场务面前
Christ, tonight I see you posing
搔首弄姿 嬉皮笑脸 像站街女似的
and laughing in front of the grips like a streetwalker.
你是在嫉妒
You're jealous.
要不是因为你的牙箍值钱
I'd smack you across the face for that
我真想扇你一巴掌
if your braces hadn't cost a fortune.
你嫉妒是因为
You're jealous because
男人们不再看你 都围着我转了
men don't look at you anymore and they look at me.
你接受不了这种转变
You can't take it that your turn is over,
所以来惩罚我
so you're punishing me.
真可笑
What a joke.
从小到大 我一直都在听你抱怨
For years when I was growing up, all I ever heard from you
"老天 那个老不死的
was "Christ, when is that old buzzard
克劳黛·考尔白什么时候才退休
Claudette Colbert gonna retire?
*曾获第七届奥斯卡最佳女演员
代表作《一夜风流》
瑙玛·希拉何时才能意识到她已经过气"
When is Norma Shearer gonna realize the ship has sailed?"
*曾获第三届奥斯卡最佳女演员
代表作《离婚者》
我是不会因为有抱负而道歉的
I am not going to apologize for having ambition!
也不会因为当了一名职业妇女而道歉
I am not going to apologize for being a working mother
我只有四处寻找演戏的机会
who has to have opportunities
才能让这个家庭有饭吃
so she can put food on the table for her family.
和那些女人相比 您知道您缺了什么吗 母亲
You know what those women had that you don't, mother?
尊严
Dignity.
在演艺事业不再有起色之后
They moved aside with class
她们都选择了优雅地隐退
after their spin on the carousel was over,
但这是你拒绝接受的
and that's something you refuse to do.
看看你现在的样子
And now look at you.
形单影只 孤独寂寞
You're single, lonely
还接了这个荒唐可笑的角色
and doing this ridiculous role
都是因为你过不了没有聚光灯的生活
because you can't live without being in the spotlight.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
再也没有人需要你了
Nobody wants you anymore.
也没人会看你演的戏了
Nobody's watching you anymore.
你看到我在那儿开怀玩乐
You see me out there having fun and being young
享受着属于我的青春 而你却无法接受
and taking my turn, and you can't take it.
那好
So fine.
我走 我很乐意
I'll go, gladly.
只要能远离自怨自艾的你就行
Anything to get away from you and your sadness.
-喂 -是哪个孩子吗
- Hello? - Is it one of the kids?
是你的孩子
One of yours.
贝蒂·戴维斯
Bette Davis.
贝蒂
Bette?
我来了 贝蒂
Well, here I am, Bette.
你需要什么不能等到明天再说吗
What could you possibly need that couldn't wait till tomorrow?
一位朋友
A friend.
她会回来的 青春期叛逆而已
She'll be back. She's a teenager.
他们说的话你不要都往心里去
You can't take anything they say to heart.
你真该听听我孩子叛逆的时候
You should hear the way my kids talked to me
是怎么和我说话的
when they were teenagers.
该死 他们现在还是这样
Hell, they still do.
但她说的没错 鲍勃
But she's right, Bob.
这才是症结所在 我的时代已经过去了
That's the trouble. My time has passed.
那是胡说 贝蒂
Oh, that's horseshit, Bette.
在《彗星美人》里有一场汽车后座的戏
There's a scene in Eve from the back of the car
玛歌♥谈到 你一路攀登事业高峰
when Margo's talking about the long climb up
在途中舍弃了一些东西
and all the things you drop along the way
却忘了还会有需要它们的一天
that you forget you're going to need later.
我拍那场戏的时候刚满40岁
I just turned 40 when we did that scene
我还记得当时在想
and I remember thinking,
"感谢上帝 我绝对不会变成那样"
"Thank Christ that will never be me."
但那就是我 如出一辙
But it is. That's exactly what happened.
几段失败的婚姻 我的女儿还恨我
All my failed marriages, my own daughter hates me.
-这都是为了什么 -为了事业
- And for what? - For the work.
该死的事业
The goddamn work.
我唯一的真爱 现在就要离开我了
My one true love, and now that's going to leave me.
你是明星 贝蒂
You're a star, Bette.
现在的你和十年前一样闪耀
Just as much of a star now as you were ten years ago.
甚至是二十年前
20 years ago.
我这个明星的男搭档是个胖乎乎的同性恋
A star whose leading man is a chubby homosexual.
总算说到重点了
Ah, now we get to it.
我都沦落到这个地步了吗
Is this what it's come to?
什么叫"沦落到这个地步"
What do you mean, "Is this what it's come to?"
贝蒂 他是个才华横溢的艺术家
Bette, he's a brilliant artist.
你说克劳馥不是演员
You say Crawford's no actor,
可维克多·布鲁诺是 他从百老汇来
well Victor Buono is. He comes from Broadway,
我的老天 我是不会炒了他的
for Christ's sakes. I am not gonna fire him.
我不是想让你开除他
I don't want you to fire him.
不想让你开除他 我不知道我想要什么
I don't want you to fire him. I don't know what I want.
贝蒂 听我说
Bette, listen.
你说的一切我都能理解
I understand everything you said.
你已经拥有过璀璨的职业生涯
You've had a brilliant career.
而我却仍是个二流导演
Me, I'm still on the B-list.
为了养家 工作得累死累活
I'm working like a dog to keep a roof over my family's head.
我错过了孩子们的成长
I missed my kids growing up,
现在我妻子还想和我离婚
and my wife now wants to give me the heave-ho.
你至少还有一座奥斯卡
At least you've got an Oscar.
是两座
Two.
两座 抱歉
Two. I beg your pardon.
我想或许我们都把事情搞砸了
I think maybe we both mucked things up.
你没有搞砸任何事
Oh, you haven't mucked up anything.
你是个很棒的导演 鲍勃
You're a fine director, Bob.
真的很棒
A really fine director.
你应该感到十分自豪
You should be very proud.
你... 你从零开始打拼
And you, you started from nothing.
看看你的所有成就
Look at all you've accomplished.
我的祖父是一名参议员
My grandfather was a U.S. Senator.
我的表兄是纳尔逊·洛克菲勒My cousin is Nelson Rockefeller.
*第41届美国副总统
你还不是克服了这一切
And you overcame all that.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表