剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你 鲍勃 整个剧组的人
You, Bob, the whole fucking crew
把我丢在了庄园里
abandoned me out at that plantation.
阿姨得找个电♥话♥叫计程车
Mamacita had to find a phone and call a city cab
-琼 我不知道 -我们才回家
- Jesus, Joan. u202dI had no idea. - to bring us back.
不 我不相信你
No, I don't believe you.
之前我们在洛杉矶说好要统一战线
The proclaimed alliance back in Los Angeles,
但你从来就没打算这么做
you never had any intention of honoring.
不是这样的
That is not true.
天啊 我真傻 竟然同意出演这部电影
Christ, what a fool I was to sign up for this picture.
而且更傻的是 我还以为可以相信你
And a bigger fool to think I could ever trust you.
我需要你发挥出最好的水平
I need you to be brilliant.
我只是在帮你达到最好的状态
I'm just trying to help you get there.
所以你在帮我咯
You're giving me a hand up?
因为你更有天赋
Because you're the superior talent.
我不需要你的帮助
Well, I don't want your help.
人们总是高估你
You've always been overrated.
我想我的十一次奥斯卡提名很有说服力
I guess that explains my 11 Oscar nominations.
学院提名你 并不是因为你的才华
The Academy doesn't reward you for your talent,
拜托 贝蒂
for Christ's sakes, Bette.
他们给你提名
They reward you
只因看到你的努力罢了
because they see how hard you sweat.
他们看的不是角色 他们看的是演技
They don't see the character, they see the acting.
可是他们对你不屑一顾
And they don't see you at all
因为你除了性感的妆容一无所有
because of all your glamour makeup.
让我提醒你一下吧
Well, let me give you a tip.
使自己如此丑陋
The answer to feeling unattractive
并非解决毫无魅力的方法
isn't to make yourself even uglier.
我是个性格演员
I'm a character actress.
我要说的都说了
Well, I said what I came to say.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
琼
Joan.
身为世界上最美的女人的感觉是怎样的
How did it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the world?
感觉好极了
It was wonderful.
那是你能想到的最快乐的事
The most joyous thing you could ever imagine.
但别人总还是嫌不够
And it was never enough.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
身为世界上最有天赋的女人的感觉是怎样的
How did it feel to be the most talented girl in the world?
很好
Great.
同样是永远都不嫌多
And it was never enough.
奥德里奇先生给的
From Mr. Aldrich.
谢谢你 司机
Thank you, driver.
至少他这次记得派辆车来
Well, at least he remembered to send a car this time.
也许现在我们回到洛杉矶了
Maybe now that we are back in Los Angeles
事情会进展得更顺利
things will go more smooth.
-周一的通告单 -我看看
- Call sheet for Monday. - Let me see.
去二十世纪福克斯报到
Report to 20th Century Fox,
七号♥影棚
stage seven,
第42场 早上六点
scene 42, 6:00 a.m.
第42场
Scene 42.
那是我和科顿先生的戏
That's my scene with Mr. Cotten.
勾引的戏 非常好的一场戏
The seduction scene, it's a wonderful scene.
而且没有贝蒂
And Bette's not in it.
这是什么
What's this?
剧本修订版
Script revisions?
改了什么
For what?
我的独白去哪儿了
Where is my monologue?
什么 全被删了
What? It's all been cut.
肯定是她干的好事
This is her doing.
鲍勃跟她勾搭成奸
And Bob is colluding with her.
所以他才派车来接我们
That's why he sent the car.
为了平息我的怒火
To soften the blow.
司机
Driver.
我不去布伦特伍德了
I'm not going to Brentwood.
带我去悉达斯西奈医院
Take me to Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
我突然觉得非常不舒服
I'm suddenly feeling very, very ill.
据她医生说
Well, according to her doctors,
-是呼吸系统疾病 -呼吸系统疾病
- it's respiratory. - Respiratory?
纯粹胡扯 她在装病
What a load of shit. She's faking it.
因为我们删了她几句台词 她气疯了
She's mad because we trimmed a few of her lines,
所以拖延拍摄进度
so she's holding up production.
以前还在华纳的时候
I used to play the same tricks
这招都是我玩剩下的
when I was at Warner's under contract.
咱们不能让她得逞
We can't let her get away with it.
母亲 杰里米和我有话跟你说
Mother, Jeremy and I need to speak to you.
向奥德里奇先生问好 BD
Say hello to Mr. Aldrich, B.D.
您好 奥德里奇先生
Yeah. Hello, Mr. Aldrich.
这是她那位年纪稍长的玩伴 杰罗姆
And this is her elderly playmate, Jerome.
我叫杰里米
It's Jeremy, actually.
他说话带口音
He's got an accent.
你有什么事 BD
What is it, B.D.?
我正在处理紧急情况
I'm managing a crisis.
你这辈子都在处理紧急情况
Your whole life is managing a crisis.
我只是想请你把这些同意书签了
I just need you to sign these consent forms.
同意什么
Consent for what?
同意杰里米和我结婚
For Jeremy and I to get married.
别搞笑了 你才16岁
Don't be ridiculous, you're 16 years old.
但有超越这个年龄的智慧
And wise quite beyond her years.
这都归功于有您这样的母亲
And that's a credit to you as a mother.
少跟我来花言巧语 老弟
Don't sweet-talk me, bub.
你那英式口音骗骗小姑娘还可以
That English accent might thrill the little girls,
对我可不管用
but it does nothing for me.
我扮演过伊丽莎白一世 两次
I played Elizabeth I, twice.
不许你嫁给40岁的老男人
You're not marrying a 40-year-old man.
-我其实才29岁 -你都比她大一倍了
- I'm 29, actually. - You're twice her age.
足够成熟到能给您女儿提供她需要的一切
Old enough to give your daughter everything she deserves.
保护 爱慕 还有经济稳定
Protection, affection and financial stability.
这些都是我给她的
I give her all that.
我们是相爱的 母亲
We're in love, mother.
而且我们肯定会结婚
And we're getting married,
不管是现在还是两年后
whether it's now or two years from now
到时候就不需要你同意了
when we won't need your permission.
你要的不是我的允许 而是关注
You don't want my permission, you want my attention.
现在你如愿了 而且我的回答是不允许
Now you have it, and the answer is no.
好 那就逼你的女儿去非法同居吧
Fine! Force your daughter into a life of sin,
-如果你想这样的话 -我是想要这样
- if that's what you want. - It is what I want.
你自己上楼 去我的卧室
In fact, march yourself up those stairs to my bedroom
把我那本《女性迷思》拿出来
and grab my copy of The Feminine Mystique,
在你自毁人生之前把它读了
and read it before you ruin your life.
什么人生 我没有人生
What life? I have no life.
我们走 杰里米
Come on, Jeremy.
很荣幸见到您
A pleasure to have met you.
上帝啊 我还以为我们的关系缓和了呢
Christ. I thought we had reached some kind of détente,
结果斗争总是在所难免
but it's always a battle.
但她赢不了的 这次不行 鲍勃
But she's not going to win, not this time, Bob.
天呐 贝蒂
Jesus, Bette.
这里不存在竞争啊 她是你的女儿
It's not a competition, she's your daughter.
不 我是指克劳馥
No. I meant Crawford.
她休想逼我们停工
She's not going to shut down production.
一天都不行
Not for one single day.
来自加州好莱坞的报道
Dateline: Hollywood, California.
20世纪福克斯投资的大制♥作♥
Production on 20th Century Fox's lavish Gothic drama
《最毒妇人心》正在继续拍摄 尽管风传
Hush... Hush, Sweet Charlotte, continues despite rumblings
本该影星出演的镜头是由替身代劳
that the back of a stand-in is doing the work of a star.
开始
Action!
米丽娅姆
Miriam?
真不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
你可真美
You look marvelous.
你不敢相信什么 德鲁
What is it you can't believe, Drew?
是我现身于此 还是我的这身打扮
That I'm here or that I look the way I do?
拜托 米丽娅姆
Come on, Miriam.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表