剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
the whole crew knows that I was pushed into it.
他们都知道其实是克劳馥和戴维斯在担大旗
The whole crew knows Crawford and Davis are running the show,
她们两个合伙对付我
they double-teamed me.
我跟你说 哈里特
I'm telling you, Harriet,
杰克·帕兰斯和李·马文从来不会搞这种破事
Jack Palance and Lee Marvin would have never pulled this shit.
是的 他们也没必要这么做 他们是男人
Yeah, they don't have to. They're men.
对 这让他们没那么狡猾
Yeah, well, that makes them half as cunning
更不会这么无情无义
and nowhere near as ruthless.
我还以为演员们相处得好
I'd think you'd be happy
你会很开心呢
that both your stars are getting along.
她们不是相处得好
Yeah, they're not getting along.
她们只是要互相合作而已
They're just teaming up.
就像《希♥特♥勒♥-斯大林条约》It's like the Hitler/Stalin Pact.
*又叫《苏德互不侵犯条约》 即暂时达成共识
也许华纳说得对
You know, maybe Warner's got the right idea.
他想向那些八卦专栏爆点黑料
He wants to leak some dirt to the gossip columns, you know,
让她俩撕起来
get a little catfight going.
鲍勃 这太坏了
Bob, that's terrible.
这样可以起到上映前的宣传效果
Well, it could get a lot of pre-release publicity that way.
话说回来 让她们彼此敌对
Anyway, pitting them against each other
也许刚好可以控制她们
might be just the way to control them.
鲍勃 别这样 这太残酷了
Bob, don't you dare. It's too cruel.
她们需要安全感和支持
They need to feel secure and supported.
但不是互相支持
But not by each other.
我可以同时支持她们两个
I can support 'em both.
别骗自己了
Well, don't fool yourself.
即便是你也不能同时满足两个女人
Even you're not man enough to satisfy two women.
你说这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
为什么不去问问你的小点心 格雷琴
Why don't you ask your little strudel, Gretchen?
哈里特 你从哪里听来的
Harriet, where are you getting this from?
剧组里的八卦会像毒药般扩散 鲍勃
Gossip on a set is poison, Bob,
迅速传播
and spreads fast.
这座城市很小
It's a small town,
每个人都会知情
and everybody finds out everything.
甚至包括你的妻子
Even your wife.
纯属扯淡
Well, it's bullshit.
也许是假的
Maybe,
但还是同样伤人
but it hurts just the same.
在你散播八卦之前
And you should consider that
你应该好好想想
before you start spreading gossip of your own.
你好 比尔
Hi, Bill.
罗杰 你好啊
Oh, Roger, hi.
南希 你看着真美
Nancy, you look beautiful.
芭芭拉 你还好吗
Barbara, how are you?
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
我想再说一遍
And let me just say again
能与这两位影坛传奇合作
what a thrill it is for me to be directing
令我感到无比高兴
these two legends of the screen.
不是吧 鲍勃
Really, Bob?
-就这些 -就这些
- That's it? - u202dThat's it.
其中的形容词就交给你来润色吧
I'll leave it up to you to spruce up the adjectives.
你是不是把我当成阿德拉·罗杰·圣约翰了
Oh, I think you've got me confused with Adela Rogers St. Johns.
我来这是听猛料的 不要这些陈词滥调
I came here for red meat, not pabulum.
没人想听两个悍妇
No one wants to read about how those two battle-axes
是怎么和睦相处的
make nice with each other.
我还能说什么呢 赫达
Well, what can I tell you, Hedda?
她们都是素养极高的专业演员
They're both consummate professionals.
你知道你让我想起谁了吗
You know who you remind me of?
约翰·福特的反面
Not John Ford.
看看 一个不单在片场发号♥施令
Now, there's a man who commands not only a movie set,
还能控制舆♥论♥的男人
but his own press.
他知道如何掌控大局
He knows how to play the game.
这让他在默片时代和有声电影时代
Which is why he's as vital now
都是风云人物
as he was before talkies.
你呢 鲍勃 三部电影都扑街了
Where are you, Bob? Three bombs.
你想回去拍电视剧吗
You want to go back to directing television?
这部电影能让你东山再起
This picture could make you relevant again.
我的自尊不允许我和你做这种勾当 赫达
I have too much dignity to get into the gutter with you, Hedda.
但愿
Well, I hope
自尊够付你的油钱吧
dignity pays your gas bill.
好吧 等等
All right, wait, wait.
我知道一些事情 但你不能说是我讲的
I might have something, but you didn't hear it from me.
匿名故事 我最拿手了
Blind item, my specialty.
这...
Well, it...
这事和...
This is about...
克劳馥的胸有关
Crawford's tits.
-我洗耳恭听 -事情很简单
- Oh, I'm all ears. - Well, that's just it.
克劳馥的胸太大了
Crawford's all tits.
戴维斯一直抱怨她的胸挺过头了
Davis has been complaining that they're too perky.
挺
Perky?
都是假的
Fake.
-她有戴胸垫吗 -有
- She wears falsies? - u202dYeah.
戴维斯是个真正的艺术家
You know, Davis is a real artist.
她说没办法对着假胸演戏
She says she can't play to them.
她怕自己在演沙滩上的那场戏时
And she says she's scared of falling onto them
一头栽在胸垫里把牙给磕掉了
in the beach scene because she thinks she'll chip a tooth.
她说那玩意儿硬得跟石头一样
u202dSays those things are hard as rocks.
这料真猛
Oh, that's great.
没错
Yeah.
"把牙给磕掉"
"Chip a tooth."
是啊 这料真猛
Yeah, that's great.
琼·克劳馥
克劳馥小姐...
Miss Crawford...
克劳馥小姐 你对戴维斯小姐
Miss Crawford, do you have any response
在霍珀的专栏的评论作何回应
to the comments made by Miss Davis in Hopper's column?
回应多着呢
Oh, I certainly do,
但这些都没法见报
but nothing I'd let my children read
怕儿女受不了
in a family newspaper.
好了 布兰琪·汉德森
All right, Blanche Hudson,
影视"巨"星
Miss Big Fat Movie Star!
又烂又臭的破演员
Miss Rotten Stinking Actress!
-鲍勃 我要跟你谈谈 -什么
- Bob, I have to talk to you. - What?
-卡 -我他妈正在拍
- Cut! - I'm in the middle of a fucking take!
-怎么回事 -你看了今早赫达的专栏没
- What is it? - Have you seen Hedda's column this morning?
-我的妈呀 -好了 大伙休息下吧
- Oh, for Christ's sake! - Okay, take a break, everybody.
我还没看 怎么了 有提到我们吗
No, I haven't. Why, does she mention us?
我们 没有
Us? Oh, no, no.
没提我们 但提到我了
Not us. Me? Yes.
要我读给你听吗
Would you like me to read it to you?
"那女人真是疯了
"The woman is crazy.
我一直怀疑她的胸是假的
I always suspected she had a false front,
如今我终于确信了
And now I know for sure.
34双D罩杯豪华胸垫"
And they're 34 double Ds."
她说了这种话 你打算放过她吗
Are you going to let her get away with this?
放过谁 我没说过这话
Get away with what? I said no such thing.
琼 贝蒂的评论肯定是被断章取义了
Joan, I'm sure Bette's comments were taken out of context.
谁管这些啊 露西尔
Who gives a shit, Lucille?
全世界都知道你的胸是垫的
Everybody knows you pad your bra.
你都垫了好几年了
You've been doing it for years.
鲍勃 你能不能跟戴维斯小姐说
Bob, will you please tell Miss Davis
她再这样
that I will sue her
恶意中伤我讨生计的能力
if she continues to make comments that are injurious
我就要告她
to my ability to earn a living.
讨生计
Earn a living?
你打次嗝 百事就给你一万块
Every time you belch, Pepsi gives you ten grand.
你怎么能把百事扯进来
How dare you mention Pepsi!
可不像你 百事又好又纯
Unlike you, it's good and pure.
纯得很呢 纯伏特加吧
It's pure, all right. Pure vodka!
贝蒂 琼 先别吵了
Betty, Joan, come on, ladies, please.
我们先...
Let's just...
她就是嫉妒我
She's jealous of me.
她一直都很嫉妒我
She has always been so jealous of me.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表