剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
布兰琪
Blanche.
你绝对不能卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
You aren't ever gonna sell this house.
也绝对不能离开
And you aren't ever gonna leave it either.
完
阿姨 他们很喜欢这部戏
Mamacita, they loved it.
他们很喜欢你 琼小姐
They loved you, Miss Joan.
这下华纳很难
You know, Warner is gonna have trouble
隐藏这部戏的利润了
hiding the profits on this one.
嗯 鲍勃
Mm... Bob.
是琼·克劳馥
It's Joan Crawford!
你喜欢这部电影吗
Did you enjoy the film?
-非常好 -是吗
- Super good! - Did you?
谢谢你们来观看
Oh, thank you for coming.
好极了
Bravo!
安迪·威廉姆斯秀 (1962年)
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What ever happened to Baby Jane?*
*她善舞*
*She could dance*
*又能歌♥*
*She could sing*
*回荡在最大的剧院里*
*Make the biggest theater ring*
*简几乎无所不能*
*Jane could do most anything*
门票
成人70美分
儿童50美分
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What ever happened to Baby Jane?*
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What ever happened to Baby Jane?*
*当她走上街*
*When she'd walk down the street*
*世界皆在她脚下*
*All the world was lying at her feet*
《综艺》
《兰闺》是票房♥保证
*无人能及她一半甜美*
*There was no one half as sweet*
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What ever happened to Baby Jane?*
*我在电视上看到她的老电影*
*I see her old movies on TV*
*总是令我兴奋*
*And they are always a thrill to me*
*爸爸说我能像她一样*
*My daddy says I can be just like her*
*我多么希望这样啊*
*How I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish I were*
*所以宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What ever happened to Baby Jane?*
*她的笑颜 金色秀发*
*To her smile, her golden hair*
*为何一切如此不公平*
*Why must everything be so unfair?*
*难道没人在乎了吗*
*Is there no one left to care?*
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What happened to Baby Jane?*
*宝贝简到底怎么了*
*What really happened to Baby Jane?*
请欣赏电影 非常有趣
Enjoy the show. It's a lot of fun.
没有比热门电影更有趣的了
Yeah, nothing more fun than a hit.
*到底怎么了*
*To Baby Jane?*
天呐
Christ.
克劳馥小姐就是个笑得甜美的花瓶
Miss Crawford is such a sweetly smiling fraud
人们对她毫无感觉
that one feels virtually nothing for her.
难怪她的疯妹妹觉得她无聊透顶
No wonder her crazy sister finds her a deadly bore.
谁叫你非得读《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
That's what you get for reading The New York Times.
这只是一篇评论而已 琼
It's one review, Joan.
短评说的全都是好的
The notices have been uniformly good.
是好的没错 都是溢美之词
Oh, good. Oh, there've been raves.
但全都是关于她的
But they're all about her.
听着
Listen.
"精湛的表演"
"A brilliant tour-de-force."
"大胆又直率的刻画"
"A brave and naked portrayal."
"你无法将视线从戴维斯小姐身上挪开"
"You won't be able to take your eyes off Miss Davis."
她是获得了评论家的青睐 那又怎么样
She has the critics, so what?
你赢得了观众的心
You have the audience.
他们支持的人是你 不是她
You're the one they're rooting for, not her.
我真的
You know, I-I really
以为这部电影会失败
thought this film was going to be a flop.
我真的这样想 赫达
I really did, Hedda.
我原本以为 "这回我彻底完了"
And I thought, "well, this is going to kill me."
但如今我还真希望它失败了
But now I wish it had
因为现在这样反而更糟
because this is even worse.
就好像我根本没演过这部该死的电影
It's like I wasn't even in the goddamned picture.
还有人在议论奥斯卡提名
And now there's talk of Oscar nominations.
她会获得提名 但你同样也会
She'll get a nomination, but so will you.
你不是真那么想的吧
You can't really believe that.
他们怎么敢只给她提名 却不给你提名
They wouldn't dare nominate her and not you.
是的 没错 她演了一个疯子
Yes, all right, she plays a lunatic,
但你还演了一个瘸子呢
but you play a cripple.
鲍比 兄弟 我们要破记录了
Bobby, my boy, we're breaking records!
是的 这部电影的反响相当不错
Yeah, the picture's doing pretty good.
相当不错
u202dPretty good?u202c
《兰闺惊变》是全美卖♥♥得最好的电影
Baby Jane is the number one picture in America.
事实上是今年到目前为止的第八名
Well, actually, it's more like number eight so far this year.
不 从我们投入的成本来看 绝对是第一名
No. For what we spent on it, it's number one.
来 坐下
Come on, sit down.
你的经纪人给我的回复是什么意思
All right, so what's this I hear from your agent, huh?
我给你送了六部剧本 一部都不喜欢吗
I sent you half a dozen scripts. You don't like any of them?
那些剧本都跟《兰闺惊变》一样
They're all Baby Jane all over again.
这是因为你找到了一个成功的模式
Well, that's 'cause you hit on a winning formula.
这不是个模式 杰克 这是一部电影
It's not a formula, Jack, it was one movie.
整天对着那两个老女人 我都快疯了
Which nearly killed me being locked up with those two dames.
我想拍点不那么危险的片子
I want to do something a lot less dangerous, you know?
比如拍一部战争片或者西部片
Like a, uh, like a war picture or a Western.
不 我们还是把战争片
No. Let's leave the war pictures
和西部片留给约翰·福特吧 好吗
and the Westerns to John Ford, okay?
只有拍两个老娘们
When it comes to two broads
彼此掐得死去活来
beating the hell out of each other,
才能体现你真正的价值
that's where you really shine.
不 杰克
No, Jack.
我再也不拍B级恐怖片了
No more "B" Horror movies.
我的能力远不止于此
I'm capable of so much more.
我翻身了 我想让人们看看我的真本事
I'm back now. I want to show people what I can really do.
怎么 比如拍部奥斯卡得奖佳作吗
Wh-What, like your Oscar-winning masterpiece?
为什么不呢
Why not?
大概是因为这永远都不会发生吧
How about because that's never gonna happen?
我说你都在想什么呢
I mean, what do you think,
一夜之间变成著名导演了吗 鲍勃
you're like a big star director all of a sudden, Bob?
无意冒犯
I mean, no offense,
但你只是个熟手而已
but you're a journeyman.
完全属于B级导演
Strictly "B" List.
别再异想天开
Don't start getting ideas in your head
以为自己是米开朗基罗了
that you're like Michelangelo.
你只是个
You know, you're the wop
在砖厂搬砖的外国佬而已
working in the fucking tile factory.
我们需要瓷砖
We need tiles.
是的 但即使是一个砖厂的笨蛋也有梦想 杰克
Yeah, well, even the schmuck in the tile factory has dreams, Jack.
梦想都是幻象
Dreams are delusions.
你这是在痴心妄想
And right now, you're delusional.
下一次我再给你剧本 你必须得接
The next script I give you, you're gonna do.
谢谢你给我拍《兰闺惊变》的机会
Well, thank you for the opportunity of Baby Jane.
我十分感激 杰克
I really appreciate it, Jack.
但是我受够了恐怖片 还有一把年纪的女演员
But I'm done with horror and aging actresses.
我不会再做任何没有挑战的事了
I'm not gonna say yes to anything that doesn't challenge me.
好吧
Okay.
没关系
Fine.
去接受挑战吧
Go get challenged.
但如果你下一部 或者下下部电影失败了
But when your next movie is a bomb, or the one after that,
你会回来的
you'll be back.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我很可能会接你的电♥话♥
I'll probably take your call.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我对失败者总是于心不忍♥ 鲍比
'Cause I got a soft spot for losers, Bobby.
于心不忍♥
A soft spot.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
请进
Come in.
波琳小姐来了
Miss Pauline.
波琳 你好
Pauline, hello.
不 阿姨 不要走
No, Mamacita, please stay.
这堆衣服慈善捐赠
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表