剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
而我泡妞
and I broke the hearts.
他过去常在放映间隙在过道上唱歌♥
He used to sing in the aisles between showings.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
为琼唱一曲吧
Sing for Joan.
*我要向我所有员工借钱*
*I'm gonna borrow from everybody on my staff*
*我要饮酒纵舞 飙车狂欢*
*I'm going drink and dance and drive and laugh*
*医生说我时日无多*
*The doctor says my days are done*
*若我命不久矣 我必要寻欢作乐个痛快*
*So if I die, I'm gonna have some fun.*
杰克 如果一个年轻演员进来
Oh, Jack, if a young actor had come in
唱歌♥唱成这样
and sung like that for you,
你一定会让他坐首班公交出城的
you'd have put him on the first bus out of town.
没错 谢天谢地我从没有任何天赋
Yeah. Thank God I never had any talent.
你也没有
That makes two of us.
我可是才华横溢 华纳先生
I had plenty of talent, Mr. Warner.
我只是早有远见 不能永远做艺人
I just had the foresight not to be the talent forever.
做艺人有什么不好
Well, now, what is wrong with being the talent?
所有人都认为你手握整个世界
Well, everyone thinks you have the world on a string,
但刚好相反
but it's the other way around.
做那个背后推手可要好得多啊 亲爱的
It's much better to be the one pulling the string, darling.
我明白的 真的
I know that. Yes, indeed.
你们俩把我的生活搞得一团糟
You two made my life miserable.
让我的每一份工作都成了生死搏斗
Made every job I ever had a fight to the death.
得了吧 琼 你说得好像只有你得
Come on, Joan. You act like you're the only one
拼尽全力
who had to cup your balls
和对手肉搏似的
and do hand-to-hand combat.
想想那些不许我们的孩子
Think about all those WASPs who didn't let
去私立学校的清教♥徒♥
our kids into private schools,
他们让我做一个听话的犹太人
who told me to be a good Jew
回去干服装业去
and go back to the garment district.
十八世纪末至十九世纪初 美国的服装业逐渐为犹太人所占据
而你比任何人都清楚 琼
And you know better than anyone, Joan,
我和路易勒的百年战争
my hundred years' war with Louella.
是啊 但没有人会站到你的对立面去
Yes, but no one was taking sides against you.
没有人会因对你的怨恨而朝你扔汽油
No one was throwing gasoline on your resentments.
他们可不会"先团结你 再征服你"
The expression is not "unite and conquer."
是啊 但为什么呢 我为何要被征服
No, but why? Why did I need to be conquered?
还有别的办法吗
What other way was there?
难道让动物来管理动物园吗
Let the animals run the zoo?
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
友好些 琼 我们正在开派对
Be friendly, Joan. We're having a party.
告诉他们这世界如何与你对立 琼
Tell 'em what it did to you, Joan.
告诉他们 他们对你做了什么
Tell 'em what they did to you.
告诉我们 说吧 亲爱的
Tell us. Go on, darling.
好吧 我想...
Well, I suppose...
我觉得我得一直装
I felt like I always had to be on.
因为如果有人瞥见了
That if someone caught a glimpse of the girl
那个影星背后的姑娘 蹦
beneath the movie star, then, poof,
我会再次变回那个伤心的小可怜虫
I'd go back to that sad little wretch I'd been.
所以...
You know, so...
我穷尽一生
...I spent my whole life
去做琼·克劳馥
being Joan Crawford.
一个我为他人所创造的女性角色
A woman I created for others.
当我独处的时候
I don't know who-who I am
我也不知道我到底是谁
when I'm by myself.
我想你该向琼道歉 杰克
I think you should apologize to Joan, Jack.
你们两个都该道歉
Both of you should.
如果他道歉 我就道歉
Well, I'll do it if he does.
好吧
All right.
我数到三
On the count of three.
一...
One...
-二... -二...
- two... - u202dTwo...
-三 -三
- three. u202d- Three.
就是讲不出来啊
It wouldn't come out!
不
No.
琼妮 听着 听着
Now, Joanie, look, look,
如果我那时知道
if I... if I really had known
我让你如此艰难 我...
how hard I-I'd really made it for you, I...
我也不会改变什么的
I wouldn't have done a fucking thing different...
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
最终一切都会解决的 琼妮
It all works out in the end, Joanie.
你懂的 我们混娱乐圈的人
You know, we showbiz folks,
所有因无法被爱而产生的愤怒
you know, all that anger that we feel from not being loved--
同时也是我们最初进入这个行业的原因
which is the reason we're in this business in the first place--
所有泪水 尖叫 狂躁
all the tears and the screaming and the-the rage,
都会消失的
it all disappears.
而公众
And the public,
他们所记住的大部分内容
what they remember, for the most part,
都是正面的东西
is the good stuff.
我们的作品
The work.
以及我们所给予他们的所有欢乐
And all the joy that we brought them.
相信我
Trust me,
所有痛苦都会是值得的
all the suffering will have been worth it.
真的会吗
Will it, really?
所有的这些痛苦
All that pain
最终都会有所意义吗
will finally amount to something?
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetheart.
你会一直年轻
You will always be young,
一直美貌
always be beautiful,
你是当代的女神
a goddess of your time,
被赫瑞尔冻在琥珀之中
frozen in amber by Hurrell.
乔治·赫瑞尔是当时好莱坞首屈一指的人像摄影师
贝蒂也一样 尽管我不愿承认
Bette, too, though it pains me to say it.
你们都是传奇
Legends, all.
来吧 我们来喝一杯
Come on. Let's have a drink.
我...
Oh, I...
我不再喝酒了
I don't drink anymore.
真无趣 好啦 来吧 赫达
Boring. All right, come on, Hedda.
帮我去准备点酒 好吗
Help me make some drinks, all right?
没人能像你那样熟练地运用冰锥
Nobody wields an ice pick quite like you.
公♥寓♥真不错
Nice apartment.
你常出门吗
You get out much?
剧院 古根汉博物馆
Theater? The Guggenheim?
不 我不怎么出门
No, uh, not so much, no.
我也是
Neither do I.
你知道我在这世上最喜欢看什么吗
Do you know what I love the most in this world?
《年轻和骚动不安的一族》
The Young and the Restless.
没错 那个俊俏的船长
Yes, that beautiful sea captain.
-他叫什么来着 -卢卡斯·普兰提斯
- What is his name? - u202dLucas Prentiss.
没错
That's right. u202d
为何我见到你那么开心
Why am I so happy to see you?
怀旧吧
Nostalgia.
我们来玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
一个叫"后悔"的游戏
It's called Regrets.
不不不
u202dNo, no, no.
如果你抽到了数字牌
If you draw a pip card,
你就说一件你感到遗憾的事
you say something you feel sorry you did.
如果你抽到了人头牌
If you draw a face card,
你就说一件你希望当时能做的事
you say something you wish you had done.
听起来不像是个好玩的游戏
That doesn't sound like a very fun game.
我只知道这个游戏
It's the only game I know.
我很遗憾...
I'm sorry...
我当时没能对你更大度些
I wasn't more generous with you.
我希望...
I wish...
我希望我当时能成为你的朋友
I wish I'd been a friend to you.
现在也不算晚啊 对吧
It's not too late, is it?
我们可以从现在开始
We can start now.
让我们用香槟干一杯
Let's have a champagne toast.
阿姨
Mamacita!
我太高兴你能过来了
I'm so glad that you came here.
我常常
You know, I've often
幻想能够像两个闺蜜那样熬夜
fantasized about staying up late like two girlfriends,
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表