剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
I could have kicked that part right out of the park.
你实在是令人生畏 贝蒂
Well, you're an intimidating presence, Bette.
站在费·唐纳薇的立场上想想
Put yourself inside Faye Dunaway's shoes.
我想也许她没走出拖车
I just think maybe she didn't come out of her trailer
是因为她害怕跟不上你的脚步
because she was afraid she couldn't keep up with you.
不专业的表现是没有借口可言的
There is no excuse for unprofessionalism.
见鬼 我都有点想念克劳馥了
Hell, it almost makes you miss Crawford.
至少她守规矩 准时出现
At least she had the decency to show up on time
她第一个来到片场
and she was the first one on the set
最后一个离开
and the last one to leave.
天呐
My God.
我从没想到有生之年能听到你
Oh, I never thought I'd live to hear you
说琼·克劳馥的好话
breathe a kindness about Joan Crawford.
不要告诉别人
Well, don't tell a soul.
如果有人觉得我对克劳馥的态度软化了
It will cut all my talk show appearances in half
会把我的访谈节目给减半的
if anyone thinks that I've gone soft on Crawfish.
知道吗 她患了癌症
She has cancer, you know.
什么
What?
我听说她几个月都没出门了
Hasn't left her apartment in months, I hear.
癌症是不会要了琼的命的
Cancer isn't going to kill Joan.
她是打不死的小强 和我一样
She's a cockroach, just like me.
你应该给她打个电♥话♥
You should call her.
她不想和我说话的
She doesn't want to talk to me.
她当然会
Of course she would.
你对她来说很重要
You mean something to her.
你和她有很多共同点 你们都是白羊座
You and she have so much in common. You're both Aries.
都是带着叛逆孩子的单身妈妈
You're both single mothers to angry children.
都结过四次婚
You've each been married four times.
在很多方面很像 我讨厌这么说
In many ways, I hate to say this,
但是 她也许是这个世上
but... she may be the only person
唯一一个了解你现在感受的人
in the entire world who knows how you really feel right now.
我一直在看专栏
I have been reading in the columns...
她一直在为唐纳薇说好话
she's been saying very nice things about Dunaway.
她甚至说她会想费·唐纳薇在电影里
She even said she would want Faye Dunaway to play her
扮演她
in a picture.
我应该警告她
I should warn her.
是的
Yes.
去警告她吧
Go ahead and warn her.
想看看吗
Do you want to watch?
是谁打来的
Who's that?
喂
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是琼·克劳馥
This is Joan Crawford.
谁这么晚打来
Who's calling at this late hour?
听得到吗
Is anyone there?
喂
Hello?
没人说话
Nobody there.
来了
Coming.
1977年
凯茜 亲爱的
Oh, Cathy darling.
亲爱的妈妈
Mommie dearest. Oh.
你看
Oh, look.
我的两个小天使
Oh, my little angels.
我认为微波炉
Oh, I think the microwave
是20世纪最棒的发明
is the most wonderful invention of the 20th century.
你不介意用纸盘子吧 亲爱的
You don't mind paper plates, do you, dear?
阿姨一周只来三次
Mamacita only comes in three times a week,
我不想弄得一塌糊涂让她打扫
and I... I hate to leave a mess for her.
我不介意 妈妈 没事
No, Mommie, that's fine.
我的小宝贝 我的小乖乖
Oh, there's my darling girl, there's my sweet girl.
妈妈
Mommie.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
阿姨说你不再去看医生了
Mamacita says you've stopped seeing your doctor.
是的 亲爱的 没错
Yes, dear, that's right.
你认为这样明智吗
Do you think that's wise?
这个嘛
Well...
西医认为这样能以毒攻毒
Western medicine thinks it can
把毒素排出体外
poison this cancer out of me,
但自从我相信了基♥督♥教科学派的信条后
but since I've adopted the tenets of Christian Science,
我一直感觉到一股美妙的新动力
I have been feeling a wonderful new vigor,
真的
I really have.
我觉得我能解决生活中出现的一切难题
I feel like I could take anything life could throw at me.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你和你姐妹聊过了吗
have you talked to your sister?
我和辛迪一直都有联♥系♥
Cindy and I speak all the time.
不是 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling.
我知道你和辛迪有
I know you and Cindy do.
你们当然有了
Of course you do. u202d
不 我是说
No, I... I was referring
你的姐姐克里斯蒂娜
to your elder sister, to Christina.
没
Uh, no.
最近没有
Not recently.
我的编辑和我说她在写一本书
My editor tells me she's been writing a book.
显然是关于我的
It's about me, evidently.
要说些可怕的丑话
Alleging the most vile things.
你必须明白
You have to understand...
她小时候正值我事业高峰
I was at the height of my career when she was little.
我们从没一起享受过美好的时光
We never enjoyed the quality time together
就像我 你和辛迪那样
like I had with you and Cindy.
我拥有的那一点时间
The little time that I did have,
我努力地
I worked so hard
给她灌输正确的价值观
at instilling the proper values in her.
我只想她
I only wanted her
欣赏她的优点
to appreciate her advantages.
当然了 妈妈
Of course, Mommie, of course.
我的编辑问
My editor asked if...
我是否想要先看看预售新书的样板
I wanted to read an advance copy of the galleys,
但是何必耗费余下的日子
but... why spend the days of your life
去看那些只会伤到自己的东西呢
reading something that could only hurt you?
孩子们
Children,
来之前就和你们说 不准在外婆这滑来滑去
I told you before we got here, no sliding on Grandma's floors.
没事 没事的 亲爱的
No, no, no. It's all right, dear.
他们只是在玩
Look, they're enjoying themselves.
小心点就行 别弄伤自己
Just be careful. Don't hurt yourselves.
地板划花几道算什么 没事的
No, what's a few scuff marks? It doesn't matter.
他们把我当作外婆吗
Do they think of me as their real grandmother?
当然
Of course.
我不知道他们对你是被收养的
I don't know how much they understand
能明白多少
about you being adopted.
不 妈妈 他们明白
No, Mommie, they understand
全世界这么多孩子
that you picked me and their Aunt Cindy
而你却领养了我和他们的辛迪阿姨
out of all of the children in the world.
我们不会选择其他的母亲
And that we wouldn't have chosen any other mother,
因为我们拥有了世界上最好的母亲
because we had the best one anyone could ever have.
好吗
Okay?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你记得吗
You remember?
记得
I do.
*我会上楼 穿上衣服*
*I'm gonna get right up and put on my clothes?*
*我会出门 参加表演*
*I'm gonna go right out and take in all the shows*
赫达
Hedda?
杰克 你们怎么来了
Jack, what are you doing here?
琼 你听说过大瀑布吗
Oh, Joan, did you ever hear of the Cataract?
不是真瀑布
Not the C...
大瀑布城
The Cascade.
大瀑布城
The Cascade. u202d
杰克和他的兄弟以前在宾州
A movie house Jack and his brothers
经营的一家电影院
used to run in Pennsylvania. u202d
是的 没错 山姆放电影
Yeah. That's right. Sam ran the picture,
亚伯记账 哈里打架
Abe kept the books, Harry broke the balls,
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表