剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
为什么你们不能友好相处呢
Why can't you just get along?
你以为我没尝试过吗
Don't you think I've tried?
她赢得奥斯卡后
Back when she won that Oscar,
我是第一个送她
I was the first person to send
祝贺信条和花束的人
a congratulatory note and a bouquet.
知道吗 我从没收到过回复
And you know that I never heard back.
一个字都没有 完全杳无音讯
Not a word. Radio silence.
而且这还发生在她试图勾引我的男友之后
And this after she tried to screw my boyfriend.
法兰奇在那部电影里与她演对手戏
Franchot was her costar in that picture, you know.
没错 你在晚餐时提过了
Yes, you mentioned it at dinner.
她知道他是我的 所以就想抢走他
She knew he was mine. That's why she tried to take him away.
不过当然 他回绝了她的挑逗
But he rejected her advances, of course.
并把一切都告诉了我
Told me everything.
所以我就嫁给了他
So then I married him,
为了泄恨
out of spite.
你知道贝蒂·戴维斯要为我
Do you realize that Bette Davis is responsible
一段失败的婚姻负责吗
for one of my failed marriages?
完全是她的错
Personally responsible.
但你还是想和她一起拍摄这部影片
And yet you still wanted her to do this picture with you.
我觉得是因为你们都抛弃了过去的纷争
I think it's because you two survived all that
你也认为你们真的应该成为朋友
and you realize that you really should be friends.
朋友
Friends?
你觉得我是想从她那里得到友情吗
You think it's friendship I want from her?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
那你错了 我想得到的是尊重
You're wrong. It's respect.
我想从她那里得到的只有这个
It's the only thing I have ever wanted from her.
其他人亦是如此
Or any of them, for that matter.
但这也是我唯一没有得到的东西
And it's the one thing I've never gotten.
直到演了《欲海情魔》之后
It took me until Mildred Pierce
我才被真正当作演员看待
to be taken seriously as an actress.
而在我赢得了奥斯卡之后
And when I won my Oscar,
你觉得我收到了任何祝贺信或是花束吗
Do you think I received any congratulatory notes or bouquets?
没有
No.
其实我得到了
But I did.
男人送的
From men.
那些本就爱慕我的男人们送的
Men whose admiration I already had
但我才不稀罕他们的尊重
and whose respect I never craved.
而没得到女人的
But not the women.
这里没一个贱♥人♥尊重我
None of the bitches in this town.
更别提那个贱♥人♥之王
Least of all queen bitch,
她总自以为比我强
who always thought she was better than me,
比我更有天赋
more talented than me.
你仰慕她
You admire her.
我仰慕她的才华
I admire her talent
还有她的演技
and her craft.
我会得到她的尊重的
And I will have her respect.
哪怕为了它 我们俩都必须死
Even if I have to kill both of us to get it.
重点拍摄的第一天
金缕梅萃取液
继续练
Keep practicing.
还能更快的
Could be faster.
制片人摄影厂
比利 他叫比利
Billy. Billy.
比利 刚出生的孩子怎么样了
Billy, how is that new baby?
弗雷德 你好像变瘦了
Fred! Oh, looks like you've lost some weight.
巴布洛 妈妈不太好
Pablo. Mother not so good.
巴布洛 你妈妈还好吗 亲爱的
Pablo, how is your mother, dear?
戴夫
Dave.
克劳馥小姐
Miss Crawford.
都这么多年了 能再见到你真好
How lovely to see you again after all these years.
琼·克劳馥
好小啊
It's small.
还很脏
And dirty.
好了 阿姨 开始干活吧
Okay, Mamacita, let's go to work.
林索牌肥皂粉
天啊 她又开始了
Christ, she's at it again.
拍工作人员马屁
Sucking up to the goddamn crew
就为了得到更好的打光和道具
so she gets better lighting and props.
也许她只是想友好一些 妈妈
Maybe she's just being nice, mother.
来瓶百事可乐吧
想更合群
来瓶百事可乐吧
这还没到中午呢 露西尔
Before noon, Lucille?
够两个人喝吗
Got enough for two?
敬我们
To us.
终于合作了
Together at last.
终于
At last.
紧张吗
Nervous?
吓坏了
Terrified.
我已经好久没拍电影了
I haven't done a film in...
三年了 琼
Three years, Joan.
你三年都没工作了
You haven't worked in three years.
你知道吗
You know,
我今早开车来片场的时候
when I drove on the lot this morning,
看见剧组人员在忙碌
saw the crew bustling about,
搭建布景 锯末的味道
sets being built, the smell of sawdust...
我们是在施魔法
It's magic what we do, isn't it?
好了 废话少说
All right, let's cut through the bullshit.
我不喜欢你 你也不喜欢我
I don't like you, you don't like me.
我们俩都需要这部电影成功
But we need this picture to work. Both of us.
我只求你使劲浑身解数 尽力演好
All I ask is that you do your best work. Try.
因为你演得好的时候 琼
Because when you're good, Joan,
你真的很厉害
goddamn it, you're good.
你真这么想吗
Do you really think so?
天啊 你不是要哭了吧
Oh, christ, you're not going to cry.
对 我真的这么想
Yes, I really think so.
我一直都这么想
I've always thought so.
还有一件事
Oh, one last thing.
别戴肩垫
Lose the shoulder pads.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
还有少涂点口红
And cut back on the lipstick.
你要演的可是一个二十年不见天日的宅女
You're playing a recluse who hasn't seen the sun
看在老天分上
for 20 years, for christ's sake.
你这张脸特别适合演电影 克劳馥小姐
You have a perfect face for the movies, Miss Crawford.
三百六十度无死角的美
There are no bad angles.
谢谢 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
给我个机会跟她谈谈
Look, just give me a chance to talk to her.
我们能解决的
We can work this out...
你们是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
-不 -对 我只是在提建议
- No. - Yeah. I'm just offering some ideas.
别在我一场戏都没拍的时候
Don't tell me how to play my character
就告诉我怎么演我的角色
before I've even shot a scene.
我做了大量的准备工作
I have done a lot of hard work and preparation,
你就是想让我心烦意乱
and you are just trying to throw me.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你想让我出丑
You want me to look bad,
但你不会得逞的
but I won't do it.
我的粉丝去看琼·克劳馥的电影
My fans show up to a Joan Crawford picture
是想看琼·克劳馥
expecting to see Joan Crawford.
但这不是琼·克劳馥的电影
This is not a Joan Crawford picture.
奥德里奇先生
Mr. Aldrich,
请送戴维斯小姐回更衣间
will you please escort Miss Davis back to her dressing room
好让她钻研角色
so she can work on her character?
还是我从这轮椅上站起来 走出片场
Or shall I get out of this wheelchair and walk off the set?
我来处理吧 贝蒂 求你了
I'll handle it. Bette, please.
你看见她那样了吗
Did you see her?
她真是荒唐 鲍勃 她竟然垫胸垫
She's ridiculous, Bob. She's got falsies on under there.
贝蒂 这是第一天 好吗
Bette, it's the first day, okay?
我再提醒你一下 我为了拍这部电影
May I remind you I took out a second mortgage on my house
二次抵押了房♥子 所以别当我不在乎
to make this picture? So don't look at me as if I don't care.
我得小心对待她 她很紧张
I've got to handle her very carefully. She's nervous.
我们今天有很多要做
And we got a lot of work to do today.
我们还没敲定你的形象
We haven't even decided on your look yet,
但你的第一场午饭后就开始拍了
and your first scene is straight up after lunch.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表