剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
我不仅想拍成它
I don't want to just make it.
我还想拍好它
I want to make it properly.
她一定得是跟我合得来的人 我信任的人
And it's got to be someone I can work with. Someone I trust.
适合这个该死的角色的人
Someone who's right for the goddamn part.
快打给她
Now call her!
亲爱的 你们能想到我真是让我受宠若惊
Darlings, I'm so flattered you thought about me.
但这不可能
But it's impossible.
我刚刚才给我的瑞士小屋通完风
I've only just aired out my Swiss chalet for the season.
此外 我已经演过此类恐怖题材的电影了
And, besides, I've done my turn at Grand Guignol already.
《笼子里的女人》
救命
Help!
请救我
Please help!
我被困在一个小型私人电梯里了
I'm trapped in a small private elevator!
整个经历都让我觉得...很屈辱
The whole experience just left me feeling... humiliated,
我还是不要重蹈覆辙了
and I'd rather not repeat it.
别这样 奥利维娅 这次完全不同
Oh, no, Olivia. This is completely different.
这一次你不用再扮演受害者了
This time you're not the victim.
你会扮演女恶人
You'd be the villainess.
不 贱♥人♥我可演不来
Oh, no. I don't do bitches.
会让我很不开心
They make me so unhappy.
你应该去找我妹妹
You should call my sister.
奥利维娅妹妹也是演员 姐妹关系恶劣
所以你能想像到我有多惊讶
So you can imagine my surprise
当我两天后打开家门
two days later when I opened my door
蓬头垢面的罗伯特·奥德里奇先生站在我眼前
to a very disheveled Mr. Robert Aldrich.
他搭乘了三趟飞机 一趟火车
He had taken three planes, a train,
还坐的士穿过羊肠小道 就为了来见我
a taxi up a goat trail, just to get to see me.
所以我当然听取了他的建议
So of course I heard him out.
真没想到 他给米丽娅姆表妹这个角色
And, what do you know, he had a very different image
带来了全新的解读
for Cousin Miriam.
来自浮华城的新闻
News from Tinseltown!
看来20世纪福克斯饱受争议的电影
It looks like 20th Century Fox's beleaguered production,
《最毒妇人心》要卷土重来了
Hush... Hush, Sweet Charlotte is back on again.
电影公♥司♥挥别琼·克劳馥
The studio is saying bye-bye, Joan Crawford,
迎来了奥利维娅·德哈维兰小姐
and hello to Miss Olivia de Havilland!
-他们不能这么做 -德哈维兰小姐
- They can't do that. - Miss de Havilland, another two-time
另一位两次荣膺奥斯卡奖的女演员
Academy Award-winning actress,
将与她的老朋友贝蒂·戴维斯搭档
joins her old pal, Bette Davis.
-不 -这对搭档上次合作
- No! - The pair last worked
-是1942年的《姐妹情仇》 -不
- together in 1942 on In This Our Life. - No! No!
她们扮演一对生活被摧毁的姐妹...
They played sisters whose lives are destroyed...
不
Oh, no!
不 不
No! No.
等等 你在做什么 阿姨
Wait, what are you doing? Mamacita.
走人
u202dLeaving.
我跟你说过 你要是再冲我脑袋丢东西
I told you the next time you throw something at my head,
我就走人
I leave.
我这就走了
Now I leave.
不不 等等
No! No, wait!
不要 阿姨 别走
No. Mamacita, wait!
求你了
Please.
你不能现在离开我
You can't leave me now!
不能在他们对我做了这些之后离开我
Not after what they've done to me.
这是你作茧自缚
You have done this to yourself.
别走
No!
不
No!
利维
Livvie!
利维 亲爱的
Livvie! Oh, my darling.
对于终结了琼·克劳馥的演艺事业
And do you feel guilty at all
你有一丝愧疚之心吗
about ending Joan Crawford's career?
这一切都是时间在作祟
Time did that all on its own.
它对我们所有人都是如此
As it does to us all.
畅饮可口可乐
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表