剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
哈里特和我结束了
Harriet and I are over.
老天
Christ.
真的要离婚了吗
Is it final?
看起来是的
Seems to be.
她觉得我的生活里没有她的部分
She doesn't feel like she's part of my life.
讽刺的是 我们一家本来都要
The crazy irony is that we were all going
一起参与这部电影的制♥作♥
to be together on this picture.
小孩们在电影里都有角色
You know, the kids have all got parts.
阿黛尔在帮忙修改剧本
Adell's working on helping with the script.
哈雷特本来是要来这和我共享家庭之乐的
Harriet was supposed to be here enjoying it with me.
现在我看着四周 不禁在想
Now I'm just looking around and I'm thinking...
这部电影毁了我的婚姻
this has ruined my marriage.
我不会往好了说
I'm not going to candy-coat it.
但哈雷特真的是个了不起的女人
Harriet is a wonderful woman.
失去她一定会很难过
Losing her is going to be bad.
一直都是如此
It always is.
我懂 我可是经历过四次离婚的人
I know, I've been through it four times.
但我都挺了过来 你也会的
But I survived... and so will you.
24年 贝蒂
24 years, Bette.
我不知道该如何习惯孤单
I don't know how to be alone.
我们可以一起孤单啊
We'll be alone together.
走吧
Come on.
达美航♥空♥39号♥确认通过第二道安全屏障
Delta 39 confirmed for transpo to Secure Facility 2.
1-5号♥门
也许我们的司机正在
Well, perhaps our driver is waiting for us
行李领♥取♥处等我们
at the baggage claim.
登记入住
We are checking in.
抱歉 房♥间都满了
Oh, I'm sorry, we're all full up.
他们在拍电影
They're shooting a movie.
我们就是拍这部电影的
We are part of this movie.
-琼 -贝蒂
- Joan. - u202dBette.
终于看到张熟悉面孔了
Finally, a friendly face.
你们什么时候到的
When did you get in?
几个小时前就到了 但没有一个人
Well, hours ago, but there was no one
在机场迎接我们
at the airport to greet us.
不会吧
Oh, no.
但你们还是赶到了 真够厉害的
But you made it. What a trooper.
现在她又在说没有我们的房♥间了
And now she's saying there's no room here for us.
胡说 弗兰妮
Nonsense, Frannie.
克劳馥小姐预定了一间套房♥
Miss Crawford has a reservation for a suite.
她是制♥作♥团队的一员
She's part of the production.
当然没问题 戴维斯小姐
Well, of course, Miss Davis.
您先坐会儿
You just have a seat.
我们去给你准备好房♥间
We're gonna get that ready for you.
一个小时就行了
Won't take but an hour.
-一个小时 -放轻松 琼
- An hour? - Oh, relax, Joan.
这里是巴吞鲁日 不是贝弗利山
This is Baton Rouge, not Beverly Hills.
我的冰要融了
Oh, my ice is melting.
片场见
See you on the set.
她很享受这样奚落你
She is enjoying this.
按说至少会有
You would think there would at least be
一个祝贺礼品篮在等着你吧
a complimentary gift basket waiting for you.
我们总归是到了 何况还不算太糟不是吗
Well, we're here now, and it's not so terribly bad, is it?
臭死了 我们被安排到了垃圾间旁边
It stinks! They have put us next to the garbage.
这里可是路易斯安那
It's Louisiana--
哪儿都有腐臭的"香"气
everything has the sweet smell of rot.
我下定决心了 阿姨
I've made a decision, Mamacita.
我们要忘掉这糟糕透顶的一天
We are going to put this dreadful day behind us,
我要以积极的心态开始
and I'm determined to enter into this project
这部电影的拍摄
with the proper spirit.
实际上 我现在就要打电♥话♥给奥德里奇先生
In fact, I think I'll call Mr. Aldrich now,
告诉他 我们已经安全到达
tell him we've arrived safely,
或许再给他说一说我在飞机上
and perhaps give him a couple of the notes
写下的想法
that I made on the plane.
喂 你好 我是琼·克劳馥
Yes, hello, this is Joan Crawford.
请你帮我接通到
Could you connect me
鲍勃·奥德里奇的套房♥好吗
with Bob Aldrich's suite, please?
喂
Hello?
鲍勃吗 我是琼
Bob? It's Joan.
我只是想告诉你我们到了
I just wanted to let you know that we have arrived,
舒服地窝在了我们的小屋子里
and we're tucked away snuggly in our little bungalow.
虽然在机场时出了点差错
A bit of a snafu at the airport,
但是我们到了 我也迫不及待要开工了
but we're here, and I am raring to go.
鲍勃 挂掉
Bob, hang up.
香槟快要没气了
The champagne's going flat.
那太好了 琼
Well, that's great, Joan.
你好好休息
You get some rest.
我们明天片场再见 拜拜
We'll see you tomorrow on set. Bye-bye.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表