剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
因为他什么都没做
because he did not do anything.
我的朋友是个演员
My friend is an actor,
他是为了一个电影角色
and he was there doing research
到那里去做调查的
for a part in a motion picture.
难不成你能证明这一点
I suppose you could verify that?
你说呢
What do you think?
我真是太感谢你了
Can't thank you enough for doing this.
你能理解我为什么不打给我母亲吧
You'll understand why I couldn't call my own mother.
我♥干♥了30年 还是赚了点小钱
I spent 30 years earning a little capital.
不介意花点在朋友身上
I don't mind spending it on a friend.
但是维克多 你得更小心一点
But Victor, you've got to be more careful.
这种事会毁了你的前途
Something like this could ruin your career.
我讨厌保守秘密
I hate keeping secrets.
我讨厌说谎
I hate lying.
我们就是靠说谎谋生的 孩子
Lying is what we do for a living, kid.
杰克 我知道镜头的连接很粗糙
Jack, I know it's a little rough around the edges,
但是你只给这么短的剪辑时间
but this short editing schedule you've got me on
实在是太残忍♥了
is pretty brutal.
我来告诉你什么才残忍♥
I'll tell you what's brutal,
我已经订好了400家影院
I got 400 theaters booked already.
400家
Four hundred.
你就给我看这个吗
And this is what you give me?
拜托
Come on.
听着 鲍勃
Look, Bob,
这部电影还不错 除了结尾
the picture's not terrible, until the end.
结局是观众对一部电影唯一的记忆点
And that's the only thing that anybody's gonna remember.
如果你没有一个绝妙的结局
If you don't have an ending that works,
这部电影就不会成功 对吗
you don't have a picture, right?
你想改一下结局
You want to change the ending.
不 不是我想 该死的
No, I don't want to-- I-- goddamn it!
我就要当初商量好的那个结局
I want the ending that we agreed on.
克劳馥在沙滩上奄奄一息
Crawford dying on the beach.
我要的是这个
That's what I want.
而不是每次镜头切到她
Instead, every time you cut back to her,
她的脸色反而越来越好了
it looks like she's getting better.
就像《茶花女》反过来演了一样
It's like fucking Camille in reverse.
那好吧 我们可以重拍
Yeah, yeah, what-- okay, we-we can reshoot that.
我们当然要重拍
You're goddamn right we can.
但我不能把整个团队再带去海滩啊
Yeah, but I can't take the entire company back to the beach.
那就在片场搭个沙滩布景吧
Well, then just bring the beach to the stage.
-那好吧 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
你准备花多少预算
How much do you want to spend on that?
我一分钱都不会花 鲍勃
I am not spending anything on that, Bob.
这钱归你出
That's coming out of your end.
我要去纽约看《窈窕淑女》了
I'm going to New York to see My Fair Fucking Lady.
我回来前做好 行吗
Just do it by the time I get back, all right?
还有 别垂头丧气的
And get that hangdog expression of your face.
打起精神
Come on, come on.
别这副在《卡萨布兰卡》上拉了屎的表情
It's not like you just took a dump all over Casablanca.
这是部B级片
It's a B movie.
一直会是B级的
It's always been a B movie.
也永远都是二流
Always will be a B movie.
B级片 二流
B, b, b, b...
这个呢
This?
扔到箱子里
Toss that in the box.
你知道吗 曾经有那么一阵
You know, there was a time when
我可不会自己收拾这些破烂
I wouldn't be the one doing this,
早都去准备自己的下一部作品了
I would be off to my next project.
但现在我都不清楚还会不会有电影拍了
But now it's not even clear there will be a next project.
BD
B.D.?
很抱歉我没有做得更好
I'm sorry I wasn't better.
我很想演好的
I wanted to do a good job.
亲爱的 你演得很棒
Oh, sweetheart, you did a fine job.
真的很棒
You did a very fine job.
可圈可点
A creditable job.
这是你的第一部电影
I mean, it was your first picture.
你美极了
You looked beautiful.
口齿也很清晰
And you... spoke clearly.
走位精确
You hit your marks,
你没有看镜头 一次都没有
you didn't look into the lens once, not once.
看你演戏还以为很轻松呢
You make it look so easy.
希望我没有毁了这部电影
I hope I didn't ruin it.
如果连克劳馥都毁不了这部电影
If Crawford couldn't ruin the picture,
就没人能了
nobody could.
天使之城孤儿院
不论宗教信仰 一律欢迎
您可能会比较关心
You might want to take special note
我的未来收入
of my projected income,
我的新电影几个月后就要问世了
I have a new picture coming out in a few months.
您当然非常富有 克劳馥小姐
You're clearly a woman of means, Miss Crawford.
这并不是问题所在
That's not really the issue.
那应该就没有问题了
Well, there should be no issue.
能为一位孤儿提供一个温馨的家
It's my deepest desire to offer a loving home
是我内心最深处的渴望
to a motherless child.
现在又不是40年代了
It's no longer 1940.
单身妈妈领养小孩的观念
I mean, the notion of a single mother adopting
应该早就不是个问题了
should no longer be an issue.
虽然您的婚姻状况反映了一些问题
While your marital status may present some questions,
但这不是我们拒绝您申请的原因
that's not why we're turning down your application.
你们要拒绝我吗 为什么
You're turning me down? Why?
因为现在已经不是40年代了
Because it's no longer 1940.
您的年纪太大了
You're simply too old.
玛戈特
Margot?
玛戈特 亲爱的 是妈咪
Margot, darling, it's Mummy.
妈咪
Mommy?
是啊 宝贝 你还好吗
Yes, sweetheart, how are you?
阿什兰德小姐说你画了几幅
Miss Ashland told me that, uh, you've been painting
漂亮的画呢
some beautiful pictures.
妈咪 你在哪里
Mommy, where are you?
妈咪在加利福尼亚工作
Mummy's been working in California.
妈咪真的很想你
And she really misses you.
但我马上就能回家啦
But I'm coming home soon.
然后 妈咪开车
And, uh... well, I-I'll drive up
我陪你很长时间
and we'll have a very long visit.
如果天还不太凉的话 我们还能去游泳
And we'll go swimming if it's not too chilly.
你觉得怎么样 宝贝
Would you like that, sweetheart?
玛戈特
Margot?
玛戈特
Margot?
抱歉 戴维斯小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Davis.
她有点走神了
I think she got a little distracted.
我明白
I understand.
简 我...
Jane, I...
我快要死了
I'm dying.
已经没时间了
There's no time.
你必须听我说
You must listen.
我害你荒废了一生
I made you waste your whole life,
让你以为是你把我弄瘸的
thinking you'd crippled me.
别再说了
Please stop.
不是你干的 简
You didn't do it, Jane.
是我自己弄的
I did it myself.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我把自己弄残了
I crippled myself.
那晚你没有开车
You weren't driving that night.
你烂醉如泥 我没准你开
You were too drunk, I wouldn't let you drive.
我叫你去把大门打开
I made you go open the gates.
我看着你下了车
I watched you get out of the car.
在聚会上你对我实在是太残忍♥了
You'd been so cruel to me at the party,
戏弄般模仿我
imitating me,
让我受人嘲笑
making people laugh at me.
我看着你下了车
I watched you get out of the car.
我想开车把你撞倒 碾碎你
I wanted to run you down. Crush you.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表